It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives the biggest bribe in human history. 350 billion incoming from Saudis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is a good thing. The Saudis are one of our most important allies, they are what helps keep the petro-dollar strong. The Saudis aren't perfect, but we have a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and it seems Trump did a solid job negotiating this deal that will benefit the U.S.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If Trump would have denied sales to SA, the leftists and their lapdog propagandist media would by crying about how the "evil islamaphobic racist" Trump denied muslims the right to protect their babies and defend themselves.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
If Trump would have denied sales to SA, the the leftists and their lapdog propagandist media would by crying about how the "evil islamaphobic racist" Trump denied muslims the right to protect their babies and defend themselves.

Don't forget, Russia is aligned with Iran. If Trump didn't sell arms to the Saudis leftists would claim Trump was doing Putin's bidding. Basically leftists have no clue what the hell they are talking about, they will just spew anything to try and smear Trump.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Why should we investigate those? Are you insinuating that President Trump was somehow involved in that stuff? Because if not, it is irrelevant to the topic of President Trump signing an arms deal with Saudi.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Those lovable Saudis and their Wahabbism.
They've beheaded more people than ISIS this year, they stone women to death for their littlest infractions, they behead their own people en masse in the street.

But hey lets attack Syria... and work with the Saudis and call them allies.

Makes me sick.

Much like our PM doing similar business with Turkey. Despite us earlier being warned of the dangers of Turkey joining the EU so we must leave etc.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This isn't about left or right. Bush, Obama and now Trump, democrats/republicans.. no difference/change really. The same #.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Now why would someone who is not a Muslim going to worship it ? That would be like a Baptist giving a few hail Mary's in a Catholic church, so I don't see your beef here. A bribe is for personal gain, the money from the arms deal is going to the Defense Corporations and the U.S Government not to President Trump directly, and we would be bombing Syria regardless of the defense contract and in-spite of what the Saudis wanted.

Syria doesn't have a lot of oil and will be an oil importer or another Saudi customer within the next decade so you oil money war doesn't make sense either. Every US president have made arms deal with the Saudis as well as numerous other countries, this one is different since the Saudis are actually using and depleting the arms they have already so they need more, pretty simple when you think about it without Deplorable Rage Syndrome.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This isn't about left or right. Bush, Obama and now Trump, democrats/republicans.. no difference/change really. The same #.

Unfortunately there are too many Americans who only pay attention to this and then get angered about it when the opposite side is in power. They have no idea how hypocritical they are being.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Wait...I was redirected here from a thread titled:

Trump and King Salman sign 110 billion arms deal

I'm sorry, but ummmm.... what!!??

My response to signing that deal wouldd be if such profits are used to fix our infrastructure.

I doubt it , but that's what I think would be the best use of said funds.

Over and out.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The problem is, the bastards in ISIS have figured out how to make their own Anti-Tank missiles from scratch (@11:30 mark) . So it seems the anti tank weapons cat is out of the bag. They have also developed their own remote controlled guns, which sadly is likely why coalition airstrikes are having a heavy civilian toll. Vaporizing twenty civilians and one unmanned gun at a time. Not cool. We need to adapt to this strategy and learn to get around it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join