It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey tried to hide in curtains at White House gathering to avoid Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I didn't say he was embarrassed I said he "looked " a bit embarrassed ...humble. Not grandstanding. Not showboating.
And he didn't want trump to single him out or make it look like they are buds.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Boy, with the ways those curtains hang I'm sure Comey had a hell of a time hiding his giant ass behind them.

It stinks of desperation in this thread lol

How did Comey know what color the curtains where before coming to the meeting? Trump had the curtains changed shortly after moving in. Why would Comey have a suit with the specific color to avoid Trump?...sick.

This whole article sounds a little BS to me.

Comey seems to be somewhat manic in how he walks with his hands folded all the time.

edit on 20-5-2017 by buddah6 because: superior pain meds.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6

Comey seems to be somewhat manic in how he walks with his hands folded all the time.

He doesn't want anyone duplicating his fingerprints. High definition photos enable this to be done now.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6

Boy, with the ways those curtains hang I'm sure Comey had a hell of a time hiding his giant ass behind them.

It stinks of desperation in this thread lol

How did Comey know what color the curtains where before coming to the meeting? Trump had the curtains changed shortly after moving in. Why would Comey have a suit with the specific color to avoid Trump?...sick.

This whole article sounds a little BS to me.

Well he was the head of the FBI for Christ's sake.

He can find out just about anything !!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks! It doesn't make me too confident about seeing us getting on to normal governmental functions.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The more I learn about James Comey, the more amazed I am that he rose to become the Director of the FBI.

In all fairness though, people do change. Maybe he was a well-balanced leader, once upon a time.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

The more I learn about James Comey, the more amazed I am that he rose to become the Director of the FBI.

In all fairness though, people do change. Maybe he was a well-balanced leader, once upon a time.

I've had the same thing happen the more I learned about him the more i wondered how he got the job.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Or, the other interpretation that Trump is an overbearing tyrant of a boss. Hmmm, which one can it be????? [/quote ]

He deduced that after working with him for 2 days? Not passing the sniff test of believability.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Or, the other interpretation that Trump is an overbearing tyrant of a boss. Hmmm, which one can it be?????

Which one is it TODAY ?

🧐👋

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join