It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Alawis rebel against their one time hero Assad?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

You are so arrogant that it's astounding. You tried to lecture me about what "enlightenment" is, yet you clearly have no idea where I got the title "Enlightened Servant of the King" from. What kind of fool speaks so confidently about things he/she clearly is ignorant of?

If you would've simply asked the origins of my username and user title before making your claims, you'd see that it has nothing to do with what you said. But of course you automatically assumed you knew what was going on, even though you admitted that English is the only language you speak.

I can tolerate ignorance because everyone is ignorant in some subject. But willful ignorance is a different story. And the arrogance to lecture complete strangers because of your willful ignorance is unacceptable. Then again, you haven't paid attention to any of my other responses either, so there's no point talking with you in the first place. You come off as just another internet "expert" who can't handle the fact that life around the world doesn't match your little bubble.

Oh, and to stay on topic, you still didn't answer my previous questions.

1. Tell us this, what type of govt will the "rebels" implement in Syria if they win?

2. Will the Syrian citizens have a say in that process or even be allowed to vote under the rebel's govt?

3. Why won't you acknowledge that Assad is the only legitimate leader of Syria since he was democratically elected in 2014?

4. Why won't you acknowledge that the 2012 Syrian Constitution was implemented through a referendum, and it fixed the major issues that caused the protests in the first place?

And here's a new one:

5. Do you even care what the Syrian people want? Do you think Syrian citizens should be able to determine their own way of living or do you believe foreign invaders should make that decision?
edit on 21-5-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Let's be honest here, to say that a government run by a "Muslim" sect, the Alawi, a Shia offshoot and secret society known for killing people who talk, who hate all Sunnis, Muslims really, and are 10% of the population but hold the power in government almost totally, is secular, is to be ignorant of what is happening in Syria.

To say it's a solution is madness. It's the cause of a problem which demands a solution.

Hegelian dialectics.

It claims to be secular, but is run by the Alawi Shia who are pagan and persecute Muslims, Sunnis, other Shia, it doesn't matter.

It's not secular at all and if it is is proof of the fallacy that is secular ideology.

It's a joke.

Turkey is also not truly secular but run by another deviant minority, not just in theology but behavior worse than the Alawi I think. They are responsible for the Armenian genocide, the so called Donmeh-Sabbateans, Young Turks of Jewish descent that falsley converted to Islam and practice their own form of the Shia policy of Taqqiya that ignorant westerners think all Muslims practice because of propagandists saying so. It's a Shia concept because they don't believe in the Qur'an and their "Imam Mahdi" in their Hadiths matches our dajjal perfectly and the word Shia means followers in Arabic and in Sunni Hadiths it is used once to refer to the followers of the dajjal.

Their Hadiths say he is supernatural and will kill all Sunnis, I kid you not I will get a link, the books used by Iranian Shia actually say this and nobody knows what the Alawi books say except them.

Basically secular means, in a Muslim land, "Britain installed whoever wants to kill Islam while pretending to be Muslims."

Donmeh run "secular" Turkey, a minority running the majority like in "secular" Syria.

Patterns. Mean. Something​.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is the link to the books of the Shia about their (not ours) Mahdi or "Imam Mahdi" the so called hidden Imam or 12th Imam of the Shia.

Shia Imam Mahdi

It compares their books with our Hadiths and if you want to know the difference between a Shia and a Sunni is a great way to learn they aren't even the same religion in reality.

That's the origin of Taqqiya. They believe that the Talmud of the Jews will govern the world when Imam Mahdi comes and their books have similar laws about Sunnis that Talmud has about gentiles, bad stuff. They have a very cozy relationship with Judaism and an ancient and very safe population of Jews, the idea they are enemies of Israel is a distraction, if they were they would be at war like Iraq or Syria, wars which mostly kill civilians and right now Shia militias roam Syria looking for Sunnis to kill.

Good job secularism!

I feel bad for anyone who doesn't see the scam for the scam it is, secularism.

Even worse for a Muslim who advocates it in Muslim lands. When it's the cause of the problem which will be solved by more and more bloodshed, which is not a good solution but is the end goal.

I pray they realize it and stop thinking that the Qur'an would have anything to say in support of it, I don't think they actually know what it is but it didn't exist in the 7th century or until the 19th or 20th when the word was first used and the concept refined.

Long after democracy.

It's like the "People's" "Republic" of China.

Not really a republic.

Secularism is colonialism reborn, also it is puppet regimes and coups and overthrowing democratically elected governments you don't like and cultural elitist bullying.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There is a saying that I will have to look up that is different in Sunni books than Shia but it is about the sun "rising" from the west, and it is related to the dajjal (antichrist), like the "dajjal has one eye Allah does not" it easily could represent the Masonic system of America and Europe.

The EU has a Parliament building in Strasbourg that they had designed to look like an unfinished tower, like the paintings of the Tower of Babel from the Renaissance that they ACTUALLY USED in official EU advertising with the slogan "Many TONGUES, one voice."

Muslims know the story of the Tower of Babel (I would hope) so the fact that it is where Nimrod the original evil messiah type of the Bible and Jewish literature was rebelling against God and had people following him as first world ruler/potentate but God intervened and "confused the tongues (changed language)"of the people and scattered them abroad, making it a failure that the EU and the "Secularists" want to reverse, should be obvious.

Sad, it is as if it's hard to see. It's right in front of your face if you click a few buttons.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I might be arrogant (to some), but it is because you are being told you are wrong and nobody likes it.

If I was evil I wouldn't care so I would rather be arrogant and make an attempt to set you straight than let you remain astray and be polite.

But I am not wrong.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

All due respect I would rather be arrogant than an advocate of a concept designed to destroy my own religion's nations that they have no business in in the first place other than to rob natural resources like colonists do.

If it means controlling the people who control the oil, the land you can grow opium on or anything profitable they will be paying a visit to regularly make sure they have the rights to whatever it is, and if they don't get it, well, you know what happens.

Ask Afghanistan.

Iraq.

African countries with rare natural resources and valuable as well, including what's needed to power the world (and destroy it).

China.

Sure, Saddam was evil. So is Assad, but he is alive still and the Iraq war lasted long after Saddam was deposed and has done no good, none of Americas wars are good.

They know how to sell the sizzle, and not the steak. Fear mongering works good too.

What would ever possess a Muslim, even one living in a secular-so-called nation like America, to advocate for the policies of implementation of unwanted forms of government in Muslim lands?

The illusion that it allows for freedom of religion is just that, an illusion.

Always the minority is installed because the minority ruling the majority always keeps countries instable, like the Donmeh or Alawi RELIGIONS.

AND because Masons, who rule America and Britain and most of Europe and have many lodges in Muslim lands including a Masonic paradise in Astana Khazakstan, the whole city is Masonic symbols...are essentially pagan, it's never a regular Sunni Muslim sect that gets installed but a Masonic affiliated pagan one practicing Taqqiya.

Like in Turkey, Syria and pretty much everywhere.

Iran is run by pagan 12er Shia who want to literally kill, not Jews, but Sunnis, and actually were the second country to recognize Israel officially, and just because the Khomeini regime rules now doesn't mean they disagree, despite what they say in public for show, Iran and Israel have a very cozy (and ancient) relationship, and they have the support of America too. The people who need to fear Iran are Sunnis and Arabs, not Israelis. Definitely not America.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Did anybody else here on the news ever about Assad's crematorium?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Did anybody else here on the news ever about Assad's crematorium?

Indeed, and I suspect these claims have similar credibility to Saddam's "Human shredder" or how the Republican Guard took babies out of incubators.

It's just war propaganda. Lies spread to demonise those deemed evil by the powers that be, and you should know that.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I hope so.

War propaganda is definitely common.

They said the same thing about the Holocaust though. No way, that is not true...

But it happened.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

A good example of war propaganda is the wmd's that we know they know didn't exist.

But they yelled it from the rooftops anyway.

This has gotten little coverage. I noticed it at the bottom of the screen in a flashback clip of an interview with Trump so it is old news, months old at least.

Nobody is shouting from the rooftops.

So it doesn't fit the pattern of propaganda.

More like it is being silenced BY the media because there would be a call for action and it would be a disaster if everyone knew.

They mentioned it. But that is it. And in type at that at the bottom of the screen.

I have to look into, I just found out yesterday.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Wait...are you saying that Assad ISN'T evil?

The pagan pseudo-Islamic Shia, the Alawi, are BEYOND evil.

A literal secret society no doubt connected with the Masonic ''Muslim" Brotherhood that is a legitimate Masonic body with Lodges throughout the Mid-East and started by a spy for Britain calling himself Hasan al-Banna.

Wahhabism and Salafism also products of British intelligence agencies and Oxford educated turncoat Muslims.

Masons claim descent from the Qadariyya Sufi Order through the Rosicrucians but actually get their ideas from the so called Brethren of Sincerity, Ishmaeli Gnostics, not good ones either but what you would expect from the Ishmaelis, and the Harranians called Sabians, as well as the Mandaeans and maybe they copied some things from Sufism, once the best part of Islam, is now full of spies for Western intelligence who push Sufism as if it was the same as in the days of Rumi, Ghazali and others, pious men.

It is not. It is the origin of one thing though, the idea of a Universal religion of esotericism that unites the exoteric of all religions.

But give a European a good idea, like algebra and algorithms (Muslims perfected and invented, respectively​) they turn it into missile guidance technology against the Mid East.

And the "Great Work" of the good Sufis has become the New World Order of Babel ressurected as before Nimrod the world was one. That's the "Great Work" of Masonry, albeit with an evil twist.

And some Sufis or fake Sufis are British spies now.

Dark days.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

On a different note.

A great example of propaganda is the new fad popular among Islamaphobes to claim that Taqqiya (dissimulation, or simply put, saying you are a Muslim when not, like the Alawi/Nusayyri/and the Maryamiyah of N. America, Twelver Shia of Iran, a concept stated to be "obligatory" for Shia by their Imams writings, which are not ours, the ones that describe our Mahdi end times figure who is benevolent and Muslim neither Sunni or Shia, theirs matches the descriptions of our dajjal, the same as the antichrist, literally. Jesus pbuh second coming is a belief in Islam. He will be on the side of our Mahdi, they call their "Imam Mahdi" the hidden Imam who exists in a state of occultation (immortal and in hiding) and they worship him like Christ. The dajjal.

I gave a link to the books a few pages back, quotes actually, from the books of which I speak.

In them it is stated Jewish Law (probably Talmud) will be the Law of the world when Imam Mahdi arrives. He will kill all Sunnis. Dig up graves of Mohammed's (saws) Companions and desecrate their corpses, etc.

A Jew who pretended to convert to Islam to sow the seeds of schism (odd linguistic coincidence, no? Shia/Schism/Shiism) named inb Saba (son of Elder? Maybe Saturn as Sabattai means Saturn, it's a mystery, it also means Host but as in Sabaoth "of Hosts", it's definitely astrological) is the inspiration and origins of the Shia, and Persia is their stronghold but Syria is run by them even though Sunni are the majority. Designed to keep things hostile and cause what we have today I bet. Alawi are Shia.

Propagandists who knows this applies to Shia with pagan beliefs pretending to be real Muslims and that most have been installed in puppet regimes and practice Taqqiya against their "people" who they really hate and want to see dead, are killing them, hence the tension in the Mid East, (divede and conquer) have convinced people it's a theological teaching in Sunni Islam, the majority of Muslims, when it is used AGAINST them.

THAT'S propaganda, Goebbels style.

Jihad means "To struggle (against a visible enemy, yourself or satan)" and not "Holy War" so if you see an "Imam" calling for a jihad on anything else but and for a just reason, it is a British agent most likely.

All done to tarnish 1.5 billion people and justify endless war. And get people to support it. Because most people are not that bright.

You seem bright though. Honestly I do mean that.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And aa if that wasn't enough:

In 1666 Saba-ttai Svi orchestrated a mass false conversion to Islam by proclaiming himself, the leader of a sexually deviant anti Torah sect of Jews with a massive following, the Messiah to the Ottoman Empire.

Nobody knows for sure what happened but he ended up converting to Islam starting the Donmeh-Sabbateans, false converts to Islam who wished to destroy it.

Fast forward to the first WW and the Young Turks, Donmeh-Sabbateans who are responsible for the Armenian genocide, like the "Father of Turkey" Mustafa Ataturk, helped Britain take down the Ottoman Empire and were rewarded by being installed the "Sectarian Republic's" new government.

And this is still the situation but they are becoming a dictatorship.

Go secularism!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join