It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Weiner To Plead Guilty To Sexting Minor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Mr. Weiner will plead guilty to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor, pursuant to a plea agreement with the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan, one of the people said. Mr. Weiner surrendered to the F.B.I. early Friday morning.

One of the biggest weirdos among politicians and that's saying something!

The charge carries a potential sentence of between zero and 10 years in prison, meaning Mr. Weiner could avoid prison. The ultimate sentence would be determined by a judge.

My guess is he'll get the zero option
NYT article

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Did`nt some secret servise guy just get 20 years in prison for doing this? So how come this snake is only going to get 10 max?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Yea, he's probably not as well connected.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Gross perv needs to be behind bars for as long as possible.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Did`nt some secret servise guy just get 20 years in prison for doing this? So how come this snake is only going to get 10 max?

because he's connected in Washington - his wife Huma Abedin was Clinton's Vice Chair for Hillary 2016 POTUS Campaign. Criminals, all of them. Lock this f*cker up

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think McGreevey has him beat (pun?).

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
One down 100 to go.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

My guess is he'll get the zero option

I'm glad you added this last bit. Isn't it funny how Politicians get away with murder, and even when they are caught red-handed and it cannot be covered up they still receive minimal sentencing. Double standards at their finest... makes me sick.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

A plea deal....SHOCKER

If there was a TRUE investigation into the crap on his laptop half of DC would fall.

We cant allow that now can we!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty

That's a very good question.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So a total wanker gets caught with a laptop full of state secrets. And gets jailed for sending SMS's

( Besides rumors where the laptop was full of other nasty stuff.. )

This sounds like a deal to me.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It'll be zero years, another depraved liberal elite getting away with it. Lets talk imaginary Russians though

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm absolutely against mandatory-minimum sentencing, but in this case...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hopefully he gets 20 years like the SS agent.
Something tells me he will never see the inside of an actual prison though
Probably some comfy club fed type cell with a big tv and a cell phone to send more pictures of himself to minors, just to make sure hes comfortable.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

There are bigger wierdos.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The evil queen sacrificed another pawn what else is new. Could someone please take a look at the f#cking laptop ffs. I fully support the leak of its contents and someone has to step up. Law enforcement seems to be full of cowards though. I guess it really boils down to us vs them. Everyone involved in this case should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

A plea deal....SHOCKER

If there was a TRUE investigation into the crap on his laptop half of DC would fall.

We cant allow that now can we!

You're right and this is probably the smallest charge they could levy. Just imagine all the other information that came out of that hard drive. Information that leads to the criminal activities of probably 10 or more people, those leading to 10 or more each, on and on. It's a cascading effect where the amount of criminality becomes overwhelming for investigators. So to save the mental health of the investigators, they sacrifice the truth and the people along with it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He knows too much, all 33,000 missing emails,
leveraged if he keeps his mouth shut.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

He knows too much, all 33,000 missing emails,
leveraged if he keeps his mouth shut.

Well changing the world demands certain sacrifices and I hate cowards like him. Seth Rich did the right thing and paid with his life and this pos Weiner gets probably scot free because he is too scared. Useless meatbags like Weiner hide the truth and the suffering of innocent lifes continues. F#ck this sh!t. I hope he gets what he deserves.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He should get 20' years, just as the SS guy did.

Add another 20 for possession of classified material!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join