It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Photographs Gardian Angel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

I thought they all had wings.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
That looks like an action figure. It looks like it was held up to the window and the colors blown out. Helmet, goggles... yeah, it looks like a toy.

Sweet kid, though, with unique challenges in life... I pray he has an army of angels watching over him.

It looks like its wearing a harness of some sort, from left shoulder down
to what might be a belt. Other than that and the possible helmet, it
appears to be naked.

Standard outfit for an angel I guess.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was adopted from Greek Myth, Angel's most often appear as men dressed in white.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Look like action comic figure wearing common tight suit in the 70's. Too tight you could almost see....
Uhm....Nevermind.
Do angels have reproduction system similiar to male human?

I wonder if the kid previously watch a comic or something before snapping the camera through the plane window.

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
A photographer was left stunned when her nonverbal son with Down syndrome took a spectacular photo of what she believes is his guardian angel.

From Daily Mail newspaper...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seven-year-old Aasher Liles, named by his parents with an extra A to reflect his extra chromosome, took the photo using his mother Kerri's cell phone on a flight home to Houston, Texas.

When she took her phone back and scrolled through her camera roll, she was astonished by what she saw.

Here's the picture!

Interesting story and even more interesting photo

Looks like Rudy Ray Moore from Dolemite.

That's a bad ### angel.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Interesting. I'd be more convinced if they'd shared more of the cloud pics taken, instead of stating those were deleted.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

This just looks like those small, plastic action figures I had as a child.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Daily mail is fiction.

So is CNN, The New York Times, Washington Post etc., whats your point?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yup.. if I had a guess, he balanced a toy on the window ledge and took a picture of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm calling fake on this. Just like what was mentioned before. Looks like someone held an action figure up to the window and then played with some editing software.

It also doesn't help that the image is pretty blurry with horrible quality and there's nothing in the background to get a sense of scale.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I thought they all had wings.

Not until after they teach George Bailey a lesson.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
This just looks like those small, plastic action figures I had as a child.

There are no obvious seams or hinges on it, which makes me think that it's a photo of an actual person and not a toy. I could be wrong, though.

edit on 1-6-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Reflection of the camera flash...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
You must be kidding. Rainbows, unicorns and guardian angels.

The item "Rainbows" actually exists and therefore does not belong to the list.

It must be excluded from the list set, or included in a subset provided that you define the subset.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I don't trust a thing I read from dailymail.com.uk.

It's a pure rubbish source, full of hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Isn't anyone noticing the obvious clues we can glean from the clear/dark pattern?

Think about it.

There's a patch of light on the top of the head, and on the shoulders. Obviously the "angel" is reflecting sunlight. This is matched by the right hand, too. However the eyes are two blobs of light.

The lower part of the "angel" is also faded. Artificially faded. The legs are darker than the background itself, and there are marks if alteration overlapping the background colour, too.

Looking at the right arm, we can see that it both reflects light and emits some radiation of its own, too.

My guess is that it's an infrared picture, with staturation removed. The dude was wearing sunglasses which reflected sunlight and therefore heat. After the saturation was removed, the file was saved, blurred a bit so to make it look "surreal", and hue was re-added, this time using only blue. The dude in the picture is wearing clothes, such as pants which block lower body heat and thus appear darker. This is confirmed by the seam present at mid-body.

edit on 2-6-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Infrared pictures of the human body:

For reference.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yeh looks photoshopped to me

the error level analysis doesnt show any areas of high contrast where there should be indicating that the image has been altered

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
That looks like an action figure. It looks like it was held up to the window and the colors blown out. Helmet, goggles... yeah, it looks like a toy.

Sweet kid, though, with unique challenges in life... I pray he has an army of angels watching over him.

But I suppose you also pray that none of them ever get photographed because otherwise you would then have to spend all your time debunking them in a similar, unconvincing way?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Isn't anyone noticing the obvious clues we can glean from the clear/dark pattern?

Think about it.

There's a patch of light on the top of the head, and on the shoulders. Obviously the "angel" is reflecting sunlight. This is matched by the right hand, too. However the eyes are two blobs of light.

That's no sunlight. This is the reflection of the boys desk lamp, while he took a blurry pic of his figurine.

ETA:

Here you go. something like this one, slightly different stance, take away the ball and take a blurry shot.
edit on 5-6-2017 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join