It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Photographs Gardian Angel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
A photographer was left stunned when her nonverbal son with Down syndrome took a spectacular photo of what she believes is his guardian angel.

From Daily Mail newspaper...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seven-year-old Aasher Liles, named by his parents with an extra A to reflect his extra chromosome, took the photo using his mother Kerri's cell phone on a flight home to Houston, Texas.

When she took her phone back and scrolled through her camera roll, she was astonished by what she saw.

Here's the picture!

Interesting story and even more interesting photo

edit on 19-5-2017 by kuraijanai2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

A photographer was left stunned when her nonverbal son with Down syndrome took a spectacular photo of what she believes is his guardian angel.

It does seem to be wearing a helmet.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Why a guardian angel? Looks like a flight attendant pointing to the emergency doors at the beginning of a flight.

link   
No matter what is found about this result wise, as to what being paranormal or an anomaly in the image is, it's still a touching one.

link   
a reply to: HeliocentricFantasy

So would I at that height!

edit on 19-5-2017 by kuraijanai2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Daily mail is fiction.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Could also be the planes Guardian Angel or

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

It reminds me of a 70's race car driver.

edit on 19-5-2017 by HeliocentricFantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Why do they feel the need to emphasize that the child that allegedly took the photo has Down syndrome and is nonverbal? Do they believe that this will somehow legitimize the story?

This could be a blurry closeup photo taken of some sort of figure in a magazine the child was looking at....what's with the background?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I'm always skeptical of telephone photo 'evidence'.
A long time back a co worker inadvertently caught with a cell phone an 'image' of what she thought was some sort of demon or evil spirit. Knowing my interest in the paranormal and connection to a few 'researchers' she sent the photo to me.
One of the people that I sent the photo on to happens to be a mod here. He wound up giving the most logical and rational explanation for the photo, something along the lines of anomaly within the phone itself (the picture taking mechanisms). Sorry it's been a very long time and I don't recall exactly how it works.
My coworker and 'friends' who research and investigate were ready to set up a 'ghost hunt', move folks out of their homes and basically go on full alert. The reasonable explanation wasn't the one they wanted to hear so, I think folks believe what they want to for whatever reasons.
If it comforts them, I suppose I don't see the harm in it.
To believe in angels is fine, IMO but...who do you look to if something bad happens? Did the angel have a day off that day?

The photo in the OP is similar to the one that was sent to me and I believe it is an 'artifact' (? right word) from either another picture that had been taken with the phone previously or a shadow of some sort or the mechanism inside the camera malfunctioned in some way.

Perhaps the parents will send it on for more study, I doubt it though as it is more a comforting thing for them, IMO rather than trying to prove angels exist.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Why a guardian angel? Looks like a flight attendant pointing to the emergency doors at the beginning of a flight.

Well...one reason could be that flight attendants don't typically point to the doors while floating outside the plane windows. I'm not saying that no flight attendants have that super power. I'm not saying all guardian angels do.

However, given the choice, I'd put my money on it a supernatural being outside that plane window rather than a flight attendant. It looks far too calm about hurtling through the air outside a plane window, in my opinion, to be human.

And I'm sorry, but no one makes hairspray with that level of hold on this planet. The only logical conclusion is that we're looking at a guardian angel. Boom.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm pretty sure he meant a reflection of a flight attendant.....why said attendant was facing the window.....or wearing a helmet, would be the question.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22248947]tigertatzen[/
Boom? To what? You must be kidding. Rainbows, unicorns and guardian angels. Throwing away any logical explanation. Boom.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

And I'm sorry, but no one makes hairspray with that level of hold on this planet. The only logical conclusion is that we're looking at a guardian angel. Boom.

That right there is pure gold.

Who cares what the picture is so long as it gave his parents and the young child some joy

edit on 19-5-2017 by Charlyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

From Daily Mail newspaper...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seven-year-old Aasher Liles, named by his parents with an extra A to reflect his extra chromosome, took the photo using his mother Kerri's cell phone on a flight home to Houston, Texas.

When she took her phone back and scrolled through her camera roll, she was astonished by what she saw.

Here's the picture!

Interesting story and even more interesting photo

*Not doubting validity....but.....

*She's a professional photographer, and that it makes it suspicious as she has more than a few like that/technique on her professional site.

kerrililesphotography.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There are always catalogs and such in the seat pockets. To me it looks like a closeup of something like that. It just looks kind of like an illustration to me.

But I do find it amusing that people are saying they don't trust phone photos. When there are no photos it's "these days everyone has a camera phone and no one took a pic?" But when there is one it's "well you can't trust those."

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You don't think the parents are using their special kid to get special attention. No...

That picture looks like it was taken from a magazine.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I'm always skeptical of telephone photo 'evidence'.
A long time back a co worker inadvertently caught with a cell phone an 'image' of what she thought was some sort of demon or evil spirit. Knowing my interest in the paranormal and connection to a few 'researchers' she sent the photo to me.
One of the people that I sent the photo on to happens to be a mod here. He wound up giving the most logical and rational explanation for the photo, something along the lines of anomaly within the phone itself (the picture taking mechanisms). Sorry it's been a very long time and I don't recall exactly how it works.
My coworker and 'friends' who research and investigate were ready to set up a 'ghost hunt', move folks out of their homes and basically go on full alert. The reasonable explanation wasn't the one they wanted to hear so, I think folks believe what they want to for whatever reasons.
If it comforts them, I suppose I don't see the harm in it.
To believe in angels is fine, IMO but...who do you look to if something bad happens? Did the angel have a day off that day?

The photo in the OP is similar to the one that was sent to me and I believe it is an 'artifact' (? right word) from either another picture that had been taken with the phone previously or a shadow of some sort or the mechanism inside the camera malfunctioned in some way.

Perhaps the parents will send it on for more study, I doubt it though as it is more a comforting thing for them, IMO rather than trying to prove angels exist.

So because bad things do happen in the world, that means angels can't exist, or this causes you not to believe in angels?
Sure it is difficult to prove they exist, but absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, as the saying goes.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That looks like an action figure. It looks like it was held up to the window and the colors blown out. Helmet, goggles... yeah, it looks like a toy.

Sweet kid, though, with unique challenges in life... I pray he has an army of angels watching over him.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeliocentricFantasy

It does seem to be wearing a helmet.

Look's a lot more like an Afro to me, spectacular image.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join