It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: A Look Inside The Chat Room The Deep State Uses To Fight Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So it was a bunch of nobodies then.. yes nobodies, their names are listed..big shadowy hitters right there!

Um, I think that is the point of why they are referred to
as "Shadow Goverment". names not widely known, Rex Tillerson
fired most of them.

As to the rest of your comments, not sure what your
Referring to, or your just in a bad mood...lol.
edit on 20-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Limey = Louise Mensch

Leaking to Mensch would be a good idea, a second rate political hack not concerned with credibility, they can feed her anything and she'll report on it, can't get away with that using an established outlet that's going to want good intel all the time.

Would explain how Mensch and Claude Taylor manage to get so many things right and scoop the MSM.

Well here may be a chance to
Find out if she is getting fed baloney,
She just put up a story that Trump
Has been served by the SCOTUS
That he is being impeached. Lol!

It's on Daily Kos, and her blog
"Patribotics"

It reads worse than the worst of AlexJones

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: dreamingawake
You idiots need to stop using the term deep state incorrectly. It's used for countries that have dictatorships not a democratic republic. Calling any political movement in the US a deep state is wrong and undercutting the existence of real deep states in tyrannical countries. It's like when people compare Trump or Obama to Hitler, it's just an exaggerated hyperbolic statement meant to scare people.

Ooooh the Obama deep state, run for your lives! The man is done being president, leave him alone lol.

Ad hom attack- check=no discussion, next.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm no "Trumpster" as noted, but have found this as possibly related to the topic-"Trumpster" source I guess though.

I'm not surprised if it played out to be real considering the heavy RW propaganda that goes on(same with the LW).

A new document, titled “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action”, was discovered recently that reveals a liberal coalition of business entities and groups and their plans to influence the media and the general public for the 2017-2020 period featuring everything from Russian-conspiracy jargon to anti-Trump dictums.

In the “Introduction” the group states:
“In the next four years, Media Matters will continue its core mission of disarming right-wing misinformation, while leading the fight against the next generation of conservative disinformation: The proliferation of fake news and propaganda now threatening the country’s information ecosystem.”

It goes on to outline how CREW and Shareblue plan to be part of the influence campaign through social media and their own networks. The following image illustrates the plan:

Source
#BrockGate

edit on 20-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: #

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
The difference here is that this story is not being pushed by the MSM to brainwash millions of people.

It's like the alien autopsy videos, appropriate for this site and interesting to investigate, but I would be really irritated to see the MSM pushing them as fact.

this looks more like a groupmeet for 'well established' CT forum 'posters'
and their handlers.

That's not to point the finger here.. but i've been around the traps in the past decade, and i've watched how things spread, noticed the same folks pushing the same storys 'word for word' as if there was some organized agenda in play.

when you find one, and call them out on it.. you get.. well you get PC problems, then you get the banhammer.

wouldn't shock me one bit if it was revealed that some of the 'less flashy' CT forums, high ranking members / mods and their owners were actually gov spooks... and this to me.. look like the playbook for the following day's drama (windups and distractions)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Fascinating topic. Keep updating OP.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes, because this mystical "DEEP STATE" (who no one can identify or tell me who 'they' actually are) need a friggin chat room...

You know, I'm half tempted to get a few friends together in a Discord chat room and have a fake conversation, posing as alt-right radicals and claiming the headline:

"Alt-right government insiders caught planning coup in chat room!"

It would probably take me about 30 minutes to put that together.

And can people be intellectually honest here and just admit that "Deep State" is actually just a re-branding of "NWO" and "New World Order"? You're not fooling anyone.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Everyone needs to read that, it is beyond anything
voters have ever had to face. Intimidation to the point
of Facsism! These groups should have to disclose
the locations of thier "war rooms", how are they
different than lobbyists?

Furthermore, those who employ online posters should
Be subject to oversight by the FEC, and the PUC, and be
Subject to a registration process whereby they disclose
iP addresses for logging in case there is online harassment.

It is imperative that this is brought to light.

Great find and hope it gets its own thread!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Do we know if it is legitimate?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The document is real. Share Blue is owned by
David Brock, who also runs Correct the Record.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.politico.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

time.com...

Yes, it is very real. And at present they are taking advantage
of using online trolls to intimidate free speech, and they
disseminate fake news and propaganda enmasse.

Threads here on ATS about CTR
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Lmao! Exactly. I can't believe people are buying this.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Yes, because this mystical "DEEP STATE" (who no one can identify or tell me who 'they' actually are) need a friggin chat room...

You know, I'm half tempted to get a few friends together in a Discord chat room and have a fake conversation, posing as alt-right radicals and claiming the headline:

"Alt-right government insiders caught planning coup in chat room!"

It would probably take me about 30 minutes to put that together.

And can people be intellectually honest here and just admit that "Deep State" is actually just a re-branding of "NWO" and "New World Order"? You're not fooling anyone.

I don't believe it's mystical, evil, or a re branding of the NWO or Illuminati.

You know, you guys could have ASKED me instead of throwing out that I'm not being honest etc, about that topic. Cannot I not have a view, whether you believe and have seen many sources on it, disbelieve it or not?

Kettu, people answered you, no reception on looking into the threads?

In denouncing the "political assassination" of Flynn, Bloomberg’s Eli Lake notes that, “Selectively disclosing details of private conversations monitored by the FBI or NSA gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations from the cloak of anonymity. This is what police states do."

Writing in Foreign Policy, Marc Ambinder observes, “The fact the nation’s now-departed senior guardian of national security was unmoored by a scandal linked to a conversation picked up on a wire offers a rare insight into how exactly America’s vaunted Deep State works."

One source
Out of many.

One ATS discussion on a Ron Paul thread:
edit on 21-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: reworded

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: D8Tee

The document is real. Share Blue is owned by
David Brock, who also runs Correct the Record.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.politico.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

time.com...

Yes, it is very real. And at present they are taking advantage
of using online trolls to intimidate free speech, and they
disseminate fake news and propaganda enmasse.

Threads here on ATS about CTR

Thanks for the additional info and comments.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I am pretty certain you had the same conclusion about the wikileaks and DNCleaks which pointed out the DNC and the media were in collusion to help Hillary win, and smear the candidates in the opposition...

As for your claim that if such a group/s exists is that Hillary didn't win... Enough Americans realized what was happening and were able to stop Hillary from being elected.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Enough Americans realized what was happening and were able to stop Hillary from being elected.

Then why didn't the "Deep State" simply misreport the numbers?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Heck, why was it that Hillary fans didn't want the HIllary votes re-counted, and they only wanted Trump's votes counted again?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: DJW001

Heck, why was it that Hillary fans didn't want the HIllary votes re-counted, and they only wanted Trump's votes counted again?

Sorry, do you have a source for that unusual claim? I know that the Green Party (not Democrats) wanted recounts in states where Trump won by narrow margins, but a recount, by definition, recounts all the votes. I would seriously like a link so that I can add it to my growing list of disinformation sources.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The calls for a recount from democrats, including Hillary were on the states in which Trump won narrowly over Hillary.

Hillary Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in battleground states

That means the calls for a recount from democrats and the green party was only on those states where Trump won narrowly over Hillary but they didn't call for a recount on states where Hillary won narrowly over Trump.

edit on 25-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That's not what you said. You said:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So in your opinion only counting the votes in states where Trump narrowly won, and not counting the ones in which Clinton narrowly won, is not an attempt at only targeting the votes in favor of Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join