It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of young women going 'au naturel' as nearly a quarter now don't shave their underarms

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk
(lol) Ugly girls finding new ways to get attention. God bless them.

If this is true then it's good, it'll quickly show men the ones to avoid.

In no way is this true.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Extremely unattractive in my opinion, and that it's cleaner to not shave is a crock of sh**. Doesn't take a PHD to realize that using a body groomer to at least keep it real trim causes less odor, less sweating, longer til you need to shower again, and there's nothing for bacteria to hold onto. I can go to the gym for 2 hours and hardly break a sweat in that area, and not smell at all afterwards. I couldn't do that before.

Hair in certain places is too masculine for me when it comes to women. I don't like hairy women myself but there are men out there who don't mind. Go get'm. The only place I like hair on a woman is on her head. Evolution is no excuse. There are plenty of evolutionary things in life that simply move too slow and haven't caught up. Hair is one. It's clear that humans are losing more and more hair over time and we will eventually be hairless. Just because evolution hasn't caught up doesn't mean you need to accept it or deal with it. That's what's great about being human. We can say **** evolution in some cases and speed the process. That we can say screw evolution and speed the process up a bit is actually part of our evolution as an intelligent species that can adapt and make change happen.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Nightwalk
(lol) Ugly girls finding new ways to get attention. God bless them.

If this is true then it's good, it'll quickly show men the ones to avoid.

In no way is this true.

I agree.

I wonder what attention really? Obvious it's negative attention.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join