It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby fed 'alternative' diet weighed less than 10lbs when he died with a totally empty stomach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is an absolute travesty, and yet another example of people thinking they know better than the trained doctors, nutritionalists and pediatricians in the world, which they simply do not.

I hope that others learn lessons from this appalling balls up, because it is too late for these parents to learn that their ridiculous, head in the clouds BULL will handily kill their children, just as easily as not feeding them at all. I am so absolutely livid about this I could bloody well scream.

Abandoning the foods which happen to work, are proven to get a child from new born to toddler age without dying through the stupidity of the parent, is one hundred percent the cause of this death, and I think anyone even thinking of putting their newborn through ANY kind of extreme dietary change, without reference to a non-holistic, absolutely scientifically minded and medically certified doctor, should have their child taken from them to a place of safety, and be advised never to have children again, lest they make the same gargantuan errors.

Absolutely disgusted by this wheat grass munching pair of morons, and their utterly irresponsible behaviour toward their child. I hope they both become allergic to everything but bacon and MSG.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
I went to the story and saw that he was 7 months old...
and just thought holy crap he weighed less at 7 months than most of my kids did when he was born. I think you are right, the parents sound more like they were desperate and willing to try anything at that point. I can't imagine that they didn't visit quite a few doctors in that time, who tried many different things just to turn around and accuse them of not feeding their baby or something. which is something that happens even in the US.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Maybe, but if the baby was having trouble breathing for a couple of days, someone is an idiot for not literally running that poor boy to the hospital.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

one of my sons had asthma when he was a baby. he was often times having trouble breathing, so much so that his pediatrician finally decided to have him tested for cystic fibrosis... I was lucky in that I lived next door to her, so I could avoid having to pay for emergency room visits and just show up at her doorstep sometimes... was lucky in that I lived across the street from the hospital.. but to be honest, there really wasn't much they could do for him.
it really doesn't sound like the parents starved him to death to me. for one thing, I am sorry but I doubt if these parents were living in such solitude that no one notices that their 7 month old was smaller than many newborns! you'd think someone would have reported them, that someone with some legal authority would have intervened, so I am assuming that they did. so they would have insisted that there be legitimate medical care provided, but that doesn't mean that a diagnosis was found in time. this does happen occasionally here in the states also, the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong, blame the mother, calls child protective in, the place the child in foster care, and yet.... it doesn't help..
because the is a medical reason, not neglect that is the cause!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That's not an alternative diet. An alternative diet still includes food.

When you starve to death it's due to no food. That by definition is not a diet.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You are right, someone would have reported them to the police or another dept. Then there would be some paperwork. There is no paperwork on this child, and what they were feeding this child is a horrific combination for a baby who needs lots of fat. And from the report it was getting none or very little.

The report also says that they only consulted with a holistic Dr. Can't say when or what was done.

Something does not add up, if the story is true these guys are idiots.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Very good point, according to the story, all things point to starving this poor boy.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

madworldnews.com...

this story gives some more detail I think..

if it is true, the parents are idiots!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yep it was murder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join