It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put up or shut up Trump vs Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why hinge your membership on Trump anyway??? It's not like your loyalty to him is going to do anything for you. I don't think he cares about you posting on ATS. If all works out I don't think he's going to say thank you or anything.

If you want to leave then leave, if not then don't.

I don't get why you'd want to hinge it on him though. Or get anyone else to join you in doing that either.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I love your avatar I want one, he is just adorable.

Anyway, I came to ATS looking for UFOs information no for politics, back in the days it was not much politics it was all about UFOs.

Then 911 happen, the rest is just a crazy political thing now.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I will NEVER post on ATS again if Trump is impeached and leaves office prior to his term being up.

I support Trump, however I will not leave ATS over this madness.

Trump inherited a cesspool of corrupt politicians who have had their way for many decades. The DNC and corrupt Republicans supporting the Dem's, money making schemes, are angry because they can't control this President he will not play ball with them, they can't find dirt on him, or blackmail him.

So they make up lies about him, and leek it to the mainstream properganda machines.

Apparently there are some real scumbags in our government.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Conservative Trump Warrior (CTW) meltdown.

I find the OP extremely amusing. I guess after 8 years of hearing Obama is Muslim and not a US citizen, it's kind of fun to see the CTW whining and having a crying fit.

Don't worry, Trump will come out this with a more valuable brand and more brand loyalty (just not any loyalty from Comey, what? too soon?)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Another CTW having a crying fit. Too funny.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I never really had a passion for politics and definitely don't come on here to discuss other than I am bored and want to stir the pot a little.

If you go, it won't be long before you are back.

It's an addiction, you know it. I know it.

What was your original passion that brought you here that you grew tired of?

Conspiracies brought me here...politics have driven me away.

ATS has become a political site more and more for the last 6 or 8 years.

Honestly it's time for a change. If ATS won't reel it in, then there are plenty of other avenues for my past time passion.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Only a bullet to his head will impeach him.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

How do you know 9/11 was not caused extraterrestrials in response to people like you taking about UFOs on ATS? Think about it. They are millions of years more advanced than us. It is masterful control over a lesser species.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Interesting premise.

But I'm not that invested in Trump.

I'm more invested in keeping out and exposing leftist agendas.

If Trump pushes an anti-Marxist agenda, then I'm for it.

But I'm not so invested in the individual. More in just keeping my taxes low, my freedoms free, my speech free, and leaving my guns alone.

The leftist douche-nozzles who want to infringe on individual rights are the real enemies.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'll believe it when I see it. The same sort of promises were made about Jade Helm and Gotham Knight...Yet those same people were back the next day spewing the same unfiltered nonsense.

How about you just promise to have an open mind and promise to learn from your mistakes..if it turns out you were wrong?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It's not as bad as you claim. I very much like the non-political threads. There are plenty to give me interesting things to think about.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What is CTW ?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ha, ha, I guess I forgot about that, I remember when ATS used to give links to download seti, I had in in my computer for an entire year.

The UFOs information in ATS was amazing, I wonder what happen.

politics took over.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Whoops...
edit on 5/18/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He will never be impeached the same way that Nixon didn't allow himself to be impeached, he resign.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Trump won. Give it a rest.

Whats happened since he's won is the focal point of the issue.

The man isn't quite 120 days into his term and it's been one S show after another.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't post here enough for it to matter.

Trump looks guilty as sin.

But guilty people get away with stuff all the time. Trump has gotten away with a number of completely unrelated crimes for decades. Everyone who's been following him in NYC knows that.

In order for him to get away with this, he'll need to become much better at controlling his insane lying and narcissistic whining. Maybe then he could accomplish some other stuff that fools gullible Americans that he's actually helped them, and that in turn gets his poll numbers up.

If he keeps polling in the mid-thirties, and continues the insane lying and narcissistic whining, he'll be a political irrelevancy no matter what comes of the investigation.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
*puts tin foil hat on

So you joined right around the time the site began to "lose its luster"
I wonder if the two are connected somehow. hmmmmm

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Whoops...

I join years ago for the conspiracy stuff but did not post for long time because of the 2016 election. I was just so sick of politics. If you looked at my posts I've made it pretty clear what my feelings are about politics. NOTHING WILL CHANGE. All this Trump political theater preserves the status quo. Every year the rich get richer. Wealth inequality is at all time highs. Trump presidency is just a side show just like the Obama presidency.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Groot
I never really had a passion for politics and definitely don't come on here to discuss other than I am bored and want to stir the pot a little.

If you go, it won't be long before you are back.

It's an addiction, you know it. I know it.

What was your original passion that brought you here that you grew tired of?

Conspiracies brought me here...politics have driven me away.

ATS has become a political site more and more for the last 6 or 8 years.

Honestly it's time for a change. If ATS won't reel it in, then there are plenty of other avenues for my past time passion.

Same here brother. But you can't resist poking the bear, so to speak. But politics get the most hits, so that will not change, for awhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join