It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put up or shut up Trump vs Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I would like to see who is REALLY behind their beliefs in politics.

I will NEVER post on ATS again if Trump is impeached and leaves office prior to his term being up.

Is there anyone here that would do the same?

Is there anyone here on the opposite end of the spectrum that will leave if nothing comes of the current investigations?

Just wondering how many will man/woman/identify/transgender up here because I see a LOT of emotional threads and BS MSM threads here that claim big things with no evidence...

So I'd like to know who will put their money where their pie hole is.

Wow?

Seriously?

You need to seek professional help!

You have went full tropic thunder

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I can't leave...they chain me to the desk during the day and chain me to the toilet during the evening.

I'd hate for you to have to leave though because I think Trump getting impeached could be a possibility.

Not real concerned.

And I still have yet to see anyone accept.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I accepted

link   

I will.

Trump will NEVER be impeached because he's a Boy Scout. The left doesn't know that about him, but I do. They'll never touch him because there's nothing there. Even more than that, they have grossly under-estimated his intelligence. They've walked headlong into every trap he's set for them and don't seem to have learned their lesson yet.

Nothing will change in the political landscape after 2018. The GOP will lose a few seats in the House, and gain a few in the Senate. That will leave us exactly where we are now.

Further, Trump will easily be re-elected in 2020.

You'll be here for a long time and the rest of us ATS maniacs will be better off for it

edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Trump is all kinds of awesome!

link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

I would like to see who is REALLY behind their beliefs in politics.

I will NEVER post on ATS again if Trump is impeached and leaves office prior to his term being up.

Is there anyone here that would do the same?

Is there anyone here on the opposite end of the spectrum that will leave if nothing comes of the current investigations?

Just wondering how many will man/woman/identify/transgender up here because I see a LOT of emotional threads and BS MSM threads here that claim big things with no evidence...

Wow?

Seriously?

You need to seek professional help!

You have went full tropic thunder

Full retard.

And again...2 pages in with nobody that can stand behind their beliefs.....sad sad sad...

link   

I answered your post in the thread you asked in:

No and I don't want you to leave either, jerk.

link   
Trump gets impeached. I need to buy more ammunition. While I would like to think people will act civilized about Trump's impeachment (if it comes to fruition), the reality is the exact opposite.

Oh well.
edit on 18-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: marg6043

That seems almost borderline crazy to me. Lot's of people don't like Trump and are against him that aren't doing it for Hillary. Hillary isn't controlling everyone to go against Trump.

BTW, Hillary will never be President regardless of what happens to Trump.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I accepted

Sorry...somehow I missed your post but just went back and read it.

I would like to thank you for having the "balls" to actually stand behind your decision.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It was pretty easy to catch actually. After reading the title I expected something completely different when I came in to read the rest of it.

But I always like being called a winner so cool.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I don't believe that for a second.

You haven't been here long enough to know me.

And you also haven't accepted the challenge....

Feeling vulnerable or scared?

Oh I've been here long enough and why should I accept your challenge? This is your challenge that you brought upon yourself but you want to impose it on others? Why? Is it because you feel deep down Trump is the con man we've been saying he is and that his days are numbered in office?

Why wait? Just leave now? That's because you won't leave, well not because of something so trivial as your support for Trump.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I get where you're coming from but leaving ATS for good is a little bit drastic for my taste and truly unnecessary. Btw i thought all members on ATS own there opinions regardless of the outcome already. I certainly do. I still think what the public is privy too is not what goes on behind the scenes. I have my suspicions and i shared my theories many times. I expect some kind of i told you so threads in the near future(hell i teaserd mine) but we are not enemies here. Sure i joke a lot and i'm pretty sarcastic but i don't hate any person on this board. I know emotions running high but there is no reason for anyone to force themself out because the your opinion might be wrong.

I'm not expecting any apologies if my theories are correct for example. I'm pretty confident and if i'm wrong so be it but i won't apologize for trusting my own instincts either.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Very '90's WWE retirement match statement, Vasa.
I'd hate to lose you on the board, but stranger political things have happened.
I owe no allegiance to any political party or member thereof and prefer to rise above such politics.

My own personal opinion is that Trump has many less than presidential qualities, but His actions and his actions alone will be what will get him impeached, although I don't see that happening.

Funny thing...this isn't about politics for me.

Some long time posters I actually admired have gone off the deep end.

ATS has lost its luster...

Have you noticed that, too?
I thought it was only me, but several members who have been around for a few years have really turned a political 180. One that doesn't seem quite right...
Crab people?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I answered your post in the thread you asked in:

No and I don't want you to leave either, jerk.

Yep..but not real concerned with what you want.

Been here long enough to retire at this point. Lurked through bush, joined just before Obama and have read more than most...

You can search my post history and see I didn't have a ton to say about Obama...this time around I have a lot to say about the current opposition and the way they are handling things.

For me, the fact that ATS is allowing speculative threads to remain in political forums is enough to leave already.

I have to wade through stupid MSM BS daily here if I want to post. And I don't need the headache to point out that nothing has come of any investigation.

I'm likely done here soon anyways....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I don't believe that for a second.

You haven't been here long enough to know me.

And you also haven't accepted the challenge....

Feeling vulnerable or scared?

Oh I've been here long enough and why should I accept your challenge? This is your challenge that you brought upon yourself but you want to impose it on others? Why? Is it because you feel deep down Trump is the con man we've been saying he is and that his days are numbered in office?

Why wait? Just leave now? That's because you won't leave, well not because of something so trivial as your support for Trump.

Hmm...nope...2013 isn't long enough for me.

And again...you haven't accepted yet you're still posting.

Not concerned about you though.... your agenda is well known here.

And yes, I will leave if what I said happens, happens. Will you?

Put up or shut up. Or is that too hard to understand for you?

link   

Sad. If you need a safe space then you do. Everyone does sometimes.
edit on 5/18/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Maybe they have to post their face as their avatar for a month. Or write a thread apologizing to ATS for fouling the boards with their now wrong opinion. Maybe share a photo of them kissing a Trump sign etc etc etc.

IMO it would be much more fun!

I made a thread back before the election saying that if trump won the haters had to put something in their sig and if Hillary won I would put whatever they wanted in mine. The thread got 404'ed because they said it would invite to much political trolling.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

She will run again in 2020, she have a team already.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I never really had a passion for politics and definitely don't come on here to discuss other than I am bored and want to stir the pot a little.

If you go, it won't be long before you are back.

It's an addiction, you know it. I know it.

What was your original passion that brought you here that you grew tired of?

edit on 18-5-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
I can't leave...they chain me to the desk during the day and chain me to the toilet during the evening.

I can't leave either because I won't get my paycheck from Soros.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join