It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham: Trump-Russia investigation has evolved into a ‘criminal investigation’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Graham is just throwing red meat at conservatives. We all know he is part of the Democrat establishment. He will be attacking Trump again next week. What a complete loser.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh like THEM HOLDING AMERICAN CITIZENS HOSTAGE?
Jeeziz
Were you alive then? They held people prisoner, one from my hometown...whats the interest on that?

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. "Here's your crap, all of it. Don't come back" would have been a much BETTER diplomatic angle than decades of "my money now, bitch" & Middle Fingers was.

edit on 5/18/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said after a closed-door Senate meeting on Thursday that the federal investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives now appears to be a criminal investigation.

What does this even mean?

Rosenstein gave the impression that recently-appointed special counsel Robert Mueller was treating the investigation as a criminal matter, Graham explained. Graham also said Trump should honor the Justice Department’s decision to appoint a special counsel to oversee the investigation.

I hope it means that witnesses will be sworn in and subject to law instead of just being interviewed. And a broader scope of witnesses to call.

I actually hope the same thing.

Cast a wide net to catch anything close by. I mean if there are recordings of Flynn, surely there was a reason for it and surely the net caught more than Flynn right?

I mean real investigators don't look at the absence of evidence from one direction as anything suspicious right?

I can't wait for Mueller to play out.

I'll double down here and now and say if Trump is ousted, I will NEVER post on ATS again....

Anyone on the opposite side willing to do the same? If he's not, will you leave for good?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I say chump ass week indictment just to carry the fairy tale ever onward but zip ever comes from it......unless they just want to crucify him.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Graham is just throwing red meat at conservatives. We all know he is part of the Democrat establishment. He will be attacking Trump again next week. What a complete loser.

Yea hes got about as much cred with real folks as Nancy has.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If I were you, I wouldn't make that bet, not because I think Trump did anything wrong, but because I have no faith in anything DC-related to actually do what it should.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said after a closed-door Senate meeting on Thursday that the federal investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives now appears to be a criminal investigation.

Rosenstein gave the impression that recently-appointed special counsel Robert Mueller was treating the investigation as a criminal matter, Graham explained. Graham also said Trump should honor the Justice Department’s decision to appoint a special counsel to oversee the investigation.

It means Lindsey Graham hates Trump

I hope it means that witnesses will be sworn in and subject to law instead of just being interviewed. And a broader scope of witnesses to call.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Its no different than treating a suicide as a homicide until such time the suicide is confirmed. Since criminal investigations have a higher standard when it comes to how the job is done, it preserves anything that is located / found / discovered in a manner that if criminal charges are warranted their is no compromised evidence.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I get the reason why you want to place a wager on you assertion. I get it all to well.

However, is wanting someone to leave with opposing views the right recourse? The last thing I think we want is an echo chamber.

Could I propose something else?

Maybe they have to post their face as their avatar for a month. Or write a thread apologizing to ATS for fouling the boards with their now wrong opinion. Maybe share a photo of them kissing a Trump sign etc etc etc.

IMO it would be much more fun!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So this is the same LIndsey Graham who was just on the record and accused Hillary of breaking the law and we were supposed to not believe him because he is a liar. Now he goes against Trump and suddenly he is telling the truth? This flip flopping is astounding. Well let the dominoes fall but my money is still on Trump. Btw starting a criminal investigation without presenting any shred of proof first should concern every american citizen regardless which party you are supporting.

Well i made my standpoint pretty clear for months now and i can guarantee you i won't change my opinion any time soon.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Well what do you know.. The bs russia collusion story is falling apart...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: odzeandennz

"Mueller is a secret agent for the Dems"

Mueller is more than a secret agent, he was the top dog in the FBI, who helped covered up many of the 911 crimes.

Mueller is no different than "Henry Kissinger", who the Bush administration wanted to be head of the 9/11 Commission.

You see where this is going.

This was like a week ago:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: odzeandennz

"Mueller is a secret agent for the Dems"

Mueller is more than a secret agent, he was the top dog in the FBI, who helped covered up many of the 911 crimes.

Mueller is no different than "Henry Kissinger", who the Bush administration wanted to be head of the 9/11 Commission.

You see where this is going.

This was like a week ago:

That meeting had a different meaning but it's really "out there" if you catch my drift.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Well what do you know.. The bs russia collusion story is falling apart...

Obamas aides rushing to the rescue. Not suspicious at all. My theory is going to become a reality if they keep this up.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I think a huge chunk of that money should of gone to the American hostages...instead its being used to potentially take more life.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I use my face as my avatar. What's the big deal about that?

I'm sure it's offensive to others, but I don't feel an ounce of shame.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I wonder what the leakers are going to do when Mueller keeps the investigation behind closed doors and not on national TV like it was happening before him.

I can already see the head line news at NYT and WP.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If it really turns out that the left has bubkiss after this insane ordeal, the SJW meltdown videos on youtube will rival the HWNDU and Election reaction videos.

The insanity of the left made me sympathetic to Trump. These are crazy times.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Why does Trump get all the special attention?

Benghazi, 4 Dead Americans: No special prosecutor
IRS Targeting of Conservatives: No special prosecutor
Fast & Furious, 1 dead American: No special prosecutor
$400 Billion in Cash & Gold to Iran in the middle of the night: No special prosecutor
Trading Terrorist Generals for Bergdahl, who was determined to be a traitor and convert to Islam: No special prosecutor
Hillary Clinton and staff hiding a server in her basement then deleting emails & destroying devices after having received a subpoena for said emails & devices: No special prosecutor
Democrats just want justice???

There was nothing stopping Republicans from creating a special prosecutor other than their incompetence or there was no credible evidence any laws were broken. You pick.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

How do you know those were not false flag political videos designed to manipulate you in hating the left?

Propaganda techniques are very well defined science:

Oh wait, you've been conditioned by the propaganda not to believe in science. Makes sense.

edit on 18-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join