It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Leaders Try to Slow Calls to Impeach Trump -SURE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here's today's latest joke of the Democrats Day.

Now they have their "Special Prosecutor" and all of a sudden they are calling for a slow-down of the "Impeach Trump" onslaught !

Looks like they are waking up to the fact that this new investigation could expose some real genuine Russian ties to Democrats.

And they must have finally realized if Trump goes away, Pence becomes President.

Duh.

Now the Democrat/MSM P.R. Pollsters need to think up some new questions to ask people.

Even Congressman Adam Shifty-Eyed Schiff got in on the new "Theme Song" !!

But Congresswoman Maxine Waters still says "Impeach Him" !!

Guess some Dumb-Bell Democrats didn't read the memo yet !!

Story from ..... wait for it ...... The NYTimes !

Democratic Leaders Try to Slow Calls to Impeach Trump

When House Democratic leaders hastily called a news conference Wednesday to demonstrate their outrage at President Trump’s latest dramatics, they took great pains to show they were not seeking to railroad him out of the White House.

“No one ought to, in my view, rush to embrace the most extraordinary remedy that involves the removal of the president from office,” said Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the sober-minded senior Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee. He warned that Democrats should not let their actions “be perceived as an effort to nullify the election by other means.”

At that very moment, Representative Al Green, Democrat of Texas, was in the well of the House thundering, “The president must be impeached!”

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you quote Maxine Waters... again...... And no one else ( aside from Schiff in an off handed way). And this is your reason for doubting that dems are trying to slow down talks?

Adding up the dems in congress, you have literally named roughly .5%

Care to show the troves of dems calling for impeachment today? I can count 2, maybe 3.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sounds like they have some polling data that shows them just how disgusted people are with them.
It's all about the ratings and keeping their cosy, fat cat, lives in Washington on tax payers dime - whilst adding no value of course.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

That swishing sound you hear is the point going right over your head.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It occurs to me that right now, if they impeach, it looks like all they are impeaching Trump for is being uncouth. They really isn't any proof of anything.

And if the American public too revenge on Republicans for impeaching Clinton over what they perceived to be "just a blowjob," then what exactly has Trump done so far that is so much more beyond the pale?

You have anonymous sources, but no hard evidence or proof being brought forward, and it makes the Democrats look at least as whiny as anyone could have perceived the Republicans to have been.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

ammunitions sales must have spiked up in the Red Zones. LOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What is going on is the mind game. Make it hard for Trump to move on high ground and election point issues that got him elected.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I get that, but it's not getting them elected either.

They are going to have a hard time running against Trump's agenda in the heartland where people want it.

That worked for Republicans against Obama because people didn't want anymore of what Obama and the Democrats were seeking to pass.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That swishing sound you hear is the point going right over your head.

Wow are you absolutely right. I think that was truly my first encounter with actual Trump derangement syndrome. Literally assumed the worst out of your OP. To be fair, I wasnt crazy for such thoughts

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi scolds Democrats calling for impeachment without evidence or proof or a coherent argument....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's why I am thinking they are recalling belatedly how much political damage the impeachment attempt on Clinton did to Republicans.

Remember, most of Trump's voters are former Obama voters and former Democrat base. They need them back, and impeaching the guy they elected for what looks like political snark with absolutely no good reason won't do it.

Now what worries me is that they might think they have the fix in with Mueller and that's why they are calling for sanity.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

LOL she needs more room for her wild arm waving.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

But the NYTimes wrote the article !!!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is so upset. What's wrong with strong arming the head of the FBI for a loyalty pledge?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Proof of a crime?

Fry him.

No proof? Then the leftist dirtbags can pound sand.

new topics

top topics

join