It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Trump but this is too much

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: bknapple32

I agree with everything you said. This is an outrage. Why is it that our country is becoming like Turkey. Why are we allies with these pricks????

A lot of it has to do with your love object ... Trump.

I was unaware that Trump wrote the 'Truman Doctrine'. Wow ya learn something new everyday! Thanks!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here is a longer video, it shows more of what happened before the events in the first video released.

I am really surprised there has not been a flood of videos on this.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Our citizens get the # kicked out of Turkey's thugs. Congress is pissed about this, but Trump is completely silent like the idiot he is.

This is what happens when useful idiots like Trump kiss up to dictators. Trump knows his place when it comes to true thugs like Edrogan and Putin. Sad part is that you idiot right wings continue to support this dumpster fire called Trump.

originally posted by: dfnj2015
This is amazing video. I can't believe this happened in DC. Wow, what strange feeling to think we've come to this:

I would like to see the president kick the Turkish ambassador out of this country. This a complete disrespect for our country.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: dfnj2015

All I can say is either those cops are the biggest pussies I've ever seen or this was planned.

Id be pretty effing confused if I was a cop. " Uh, arent these like- official bodyguards for a foreign President?"

Watch the video and focus on the action right in front of the one-way sign. Two women are on the ground getting the crap kicked out of them by these thugs. Cop posts up, breaks out his baton, and commences beating one of the guys... like a little teenage girl trying to break a storefront window with one of her highheels during the Ferguson riots.

HAHAHAHA! What an apt description! Bunch of goons imo. Wouldn't bother me if they kicked them out of the country.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

That does change everything. But I gotta say something... that's a nice camera and a camera stabilizer. They ain't cheap.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Trueman doctrine more like Truman show

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Shouldn't you be happy about that because that is where Trump wants to lead this country with you on board.

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: bknapple32

Stating fact is not bigotry.

Islamic countries are the most violent, intolerant, sexist, homophobic, anti-liberty, racist, xenophobic hell holes on the planet and have been since before muhammed raped his first little girl

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Trueman doctrine more like Truman show

Do you even know what the Truman Doctrine is? Frankly, I wouldn't mind if we were no longer allies with Turkey. Erdogan is a goon imo. But let's be honest. Trump didn't decide for the US to become allies with Turkey. We have been allied with them for many years through numerous Administrations.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yes the Truman doctrine is when your nation stepped away from your founding fathers advice and become world policeman,did you know theres been more wars since ww2 than all the wars leading up to it,Id say the worlds getting tired of all this 'help'

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't know, the bodyguards were out of line IMO their principal was never in any immediate threat. Here's another video with a different angle, it has Erdogan getting out of his limo and going into the Ambassadors residence.

Erdogan has a lot of bodyguards and a bunch of them are carrying briefcases and small duffel bags.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

I gotta ask... why was his car on stairs?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Its usually the folk who accuse other folk of being after stars... who are the ones truly after stars... So silly.

On topic. If you had put these events in a movie, most would roll their eyes and say ' that cant happen in real life'

Awesome camera work.

Anyone notice?

It did look choreographed.

Was it a drone?

Trump might say something when he is in Saudi Arabia.

edit on 5 19 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
would've only taken a few Clinton dollars to drive this into motion, c'mon , this a conspiraacy site, don't blow me.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Drive up driveway, brings VIPs right to the door.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join