It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Trump but this is too much

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: dfnj2015

All I can say is either those cops are the biggest pussies I've ever seen or this was planned.

Id be pretty effing confused if I was a cop. " Uh, arent these like- official bodyguards for a foreign President?"
edit on 18-5-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yea and I haven't seen a thread yet about the mayor over there getting two years for bad mouthing the Ish-Slam

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

All I can say is either those cops are the biggest pussies I've ever seen or this was planned.

How so? Is that because they don't act like those thugs?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

So.... are you going to give us a source on that? Or what?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Did anyone imply it was? I think it should be addressed. Of course, it may be the case he isn't even aware of the incident.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

Did anyone imply it was? I think it should be addressed. Of course, it may be the case he isn't even aware of the incident.

It has been two days. Not a peep.
ETA - LOL I just realized I said peep. "Not a tweet" would be more accurate.

edit on 5/18/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

First I've heard of it...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

What do you want him to say? Even if he came out and said whatever it is you want him to say many of you guys will just say some b.s like he wasn't sincere enough, so why should he waste his time?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Id be pretty effing confused if I was a cop. " Uh, arent these like- official bodyguards for a foreign President?"

Watch the video and focus on the action right in front of the one-way sign. Two women are on the ground getting the crap kicked out of them by these thugs. Cop posts up, breaks out his baton, and commences beating one of the guys... like a little teenage girl trying to break a storefront window with one of her highheels during the Ferguson riots.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What do you want him to say? Even if he came out and said whatever it is you want him to say many of you guys will just say some b.s like he wasn't sincere enough, so why should he waste his time?

You must love Trump so much to deflect from his apparent hypocrisy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Really? Trump literally wastes time every day on twitter. His own citizens being attacked? Silent

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You must love Trump so much to deflect from his apparent hypocrisy.

Go back to June and see how I feel about Trump.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Should tell us what our allies are like......

We should be arming and standing by the Kurds and telling Turkey to go eff its self......honestly.....

Yeah that's the ticket. Let's just give everyone in the ME guns and bombs. I'm sure they'll eventually fall into the hands of the right people.

Ive been on the ground there, yes we most definitely should be arming the Kurds, they are one of the only groups that has consistently and successfully beat back Muslim extremist from taking them over....most of the time with no outside intervention..

You know, the extremists we have armed.......

Their female soldiers make most of the civ men here in the US look like sissy lalas.......no seriously they are tough cookies, and they are a good people..

edit on 5/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just wait till that Comey memo comes out!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Ive been on the ground there, yes we most definitely should be arming the Kurds, they are one of the only groups that has consistently and successfully beat back Muslim extremist from taking them over....most of the time with no outside intervention..

You know, the extremists we have armed.......

Their female soldiers make most of the civ men here in the US look like sissy lalas.......no seriously they are tough cookies, and they are a good people..

We would just be lighting the fuse of yet another powderkeg.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Imagine if we pushed for their statehood and gave them the support we give Israel. We'd have a majority Muslim country smack in the middle of Syria, Iraq, Turkey and Iran that's fiercely loyal to the US and backed by an army manned by hard-ass mother#ers that have been fighting for their freedom (and succeeding] for generations.

Seems like a no-brainer.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Imagine if we pushed for their statehood and gave them the support we give Israel. We'd have a majority Muslim country smack in the middle of Syria, Iraq, Turkey and Iran that's fiercely loyal to the US and backed by an army manned by hard-ass mother#ers that have been fighting for their freedom (and succeeding] for generations.

Seems like a no-brainer.

Couldnt agree more!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: bknapple32

I agree with everything you said. This is an outrage. Why is it that our country is becoming like Turkey. Why are we allies with these pricks????

A lot of it has to do with your love object ... Trump.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

MEers are so barbaric compared to westerners. In the ME except Israel and Lebanon there are only dictatorships like Turkey and Syria and Egypt and theocracies like Iraq and Iran and absolute monarchies like Jordan and Saudi Arabia. It's the most backwater region of the world despite being the cradle of human civilization.
edit on 18-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is all Trump said about it:

"It was a great honor to welcome the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, to the @WhiteHouse today!"

Those goons had diplomatic immunity. They could literally kick the crap out of a police officer and they wouldn't be charged with a crime on US soil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join