It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Trump but this is too much

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Protestors pissed the wrong people off looks like to me.

Need to be more selective about their protests maybe?

They have every right to protest......and foreign dignitaries have no right to attack citizens on our soil.......

What part of that escapes you?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I can't believe this happened in DC. Wow, what strange feeling to think we've come to this:

After stars are we? You know whats strange is that you didn't contribute to the thread below but decided to start another thread on the same topic - you're special

Erdoğan's bodyguards in violent clash with protesters in Washington DC
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I don't like it either those that were involved should be deported ASAP.

The Turkey ambassador was not part of the bad behavior, his goons were, but in our nation those of foreign countries on Embassy duty enjoy what is call immunity.

not immunity from being kicked out of the country, just from prosecution........they can and SHOULD be sent home.......

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Were any of them arrested?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: bknapple32

Has Trump said a word on this?

I know he took the time to say how unfair his life was a bunch.. But this? Attack on 1st amendment protected Americans?

I havent heard a word about it, and its a disgrace......

He needs to step up and condemn this act and send them packing back to Turkey

I disagree. The State Department has condemned it and, along with the Secret Service, is working with Capitol police to bring justice to the situation. That's the proper level of response here. You know as well as I know that the guy who just left the White House was notorious for butting his nose into EVERYTHING and making grandois comments on incidents without really saying anything of substance. No reason for the POTUS to comment on anything related to this so long as his administration has been instructed to handle things officially.

link   

You may have a bit of a point but body guards will be body guards. Think if the Kurds had killed him here though.

link   

Should tell us what our allies are like......

We should be arming and standing by the Kurds and telling Turkey to go eff its self......honestly.....

Yeah that's the ticket. Let's just give everyone in the ME guns and bombs. I'm sure they'll eventually fall into the hands of the right people.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I live in the real world where when you do something to piss someone off theres a good chance that happens to you.

Its called having a false sense of security

link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

except the fact that Turkey is a known oppressor of the Kurds.....

and Saudi Arabia is a known oppressor of women and religious minorities and Indonesia just sentenced 2 gays to 800 lashes and although this ain't about them you see where I'm going vis-a-vis your logic there.

America needs to NOT be 'Team America - World Police'.........let the UN step up to the plate and reprimand Turkey for shenanigans on US soil, this is an international issue - not Americas.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Has Trump said a word on this?

I know he took the time to say how unfair his life was a bunch.. But this? Attack on 1st amendment protected Americans?

I havent heard a word about it, and its a disgrace......

He needs to step up and condemn this act and send them packing back to Turkey

I disagree. The State Department has condemned it and, along with the Secret Service, is working with Capitol police to bring justice to the situation. That's the proper level of response here. You know as well as I know that the guy who just left the White House was notorious for butting his nose into EVERYTHING and making grandois comments on incidents without really saying anything of substance. No reason for the POTUS to comment on anything related to this so long as his administration has been instructed to handle things officially.

While Id prefer Trump to comment on this ( seeing as he can comment on Rosie O'Donnell on twitter to call her names over some stupid sht) I suppose everything you listed is very fair. I just go back to the... the guy tweets about every thought he has... No thoughts on this?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

I live in the real world where when you do something to piss someone off theres a good chance that happens to you.

Its called having a false sense of security

Its amazing how the staunchest defenders of the constitution have apparently forgotten its contents.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I can't believe this happened in DC. Wow, what strange feeling to think we've come to this:

After stars are we? You know whats strange is that you didn't contribute to the thread below but decided to start another thread on the same topic - you're special

Erdoğan's bodyguards in violent clash with protesters in Washington DC
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In case you haven't noticed this is in mud pit. He basically is asking that Trump do something about this. It would be hypocritical if he doesn't.

edit on 5/18/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Its usually the folk who accuse other folk of being after stars... who are the ones truly after stars... So silly.

On topic. If you had put these events in a movie, most would roll their eyes and say ' that cant happen in real life'

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If you had put these events in a movie, most would roll their eyes and say ' that cant happen in real life'

Life imitating art? Or art imiting life? Perhaps life imitating Idiocracy?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

If you had put these events in a movie, most would roll their eyes and say ' that cant happen in real life'

Life imitating art? Or art imiting life? Perhaps life imitating Idiocracy?

Idiocracy = some kind of future telling device/ confirmed

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think it would have been hilarious if, when he came out of his meeting, he looked around and said "where are my bodyguards?

And the response was : "They're all in jail, sir".

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I like trumps presence far from this crap. Just one more thing the dems can use to twist and bend for their own misuse purposes. Just stay out of it. You have people below you taking care of the situation. Don't listen to them Mr. President. Stay out.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I like trumps presence far from this crap. Just one more thing the dems can use to twist and bend for their own misuse purposes. Just stay out of it. You have people below you taking care of the situation. Don't listen to them Mr. President. Stay out.

Yes, go back to telling the American people how unfair life is. What kind of President needs to call out and speak up for American protesters assaulted by foreign bodyguards on US soil?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Turkish security guards be like... We kick ur over there,we kick ur ass over here..feel like home no??..

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

All I can say is either those cops are the biggest pussies I've ever seen or this was planned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join