It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Trump but this is too much

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is amazing video. I can't believe this happened in DC. Wow, what strange feeling to think we've come to this:

I would like to see the president kick the Turkish ambassador out of this country. This a complete disrespect for our country.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Has Trump said a word on this?

I know he took the time to say how unfair his life was today... But this? A thug like attack on 1st amendment protected Americans?
edit on 18-5-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Should tell us what our allies are like......

We should be arming and standing by the Kurds and telling Turkey to go eff its self......honestly.....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I agree with everything you said. This is an outrage. Why is it that our country is becoming like Turkey. Why are we allies with these pricks????

edit on 18-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Has Trump said a word on this?

I know he took the time to say how unfair his life was a bunch.. But this? Attack on 1st amendment protected Americans?

I havent heard a word about it, and its a disgrace......

He needs to step up and condemn this act and send them packing back to Turkey

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Muslims being muslims as usual.

How is this Trump's fault?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Like - its ANNOYINGLY tempting to say...

If Obama were in office...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Ignoring the bigotry.

This isnt Trumps fault. What is his fault, aside from praising the leader, is then not condemning this.

+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I see similarities between your OP and saying the same thing about antifa but as I'm sure you're aware, if you're on US soil, even as a non-citizen, you are still afforded justice under the Constitution so when we have folks beating the crap out of each other we can file their shenanigans along with all the other files of vids and accounts of folks beating the crap out of each other.

Also, you love Trump but what the F does he have to do with these tools expressing their feelings the best way they know how?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You can stop trolling......no one said it was his fault, what was said was that he needs to step up and handle it.....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It was a genuine "Turkey Shoot".

Has Michael Flynn commented yet ?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Send Antifa over to Turkey.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

except the fact that Turkey is a known oppressor of the Kurds.....

This isnt a surprise......

Just like you said those people were within their constitutional right to protest......its not their fault the TURKISH PRESIDENTS body guards attacked them.....

He needs to stand up, grab a mic, and let it be known he will not tolerate that sort of behavior from foreign dignitaries in his country and send his ass home shamed......

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Start talking their language.... Maybe it will resonate..

What would Reagan do?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Stating fact is not bigotry.

Islamic countries are the most violent, intolerant, sexist, homophobic, anti-liberty, racist, xenophobic hell holes on the planet and have been since before muhammed raped his first little girl

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Start talking their language.... Maybe it will resonate..

What would Reagan do?

Reagan would have verbally kicked them in the balls, told them exactly what he thought, made it clear what we stand for, and thrown them out on their ass.....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Islamic countries are the most violent, intolerant, sexist, homophobic, anti-liberty, racist, xenophobic hell holes on the planet and have been since before muhammed raped his first little girl

I find the irony to be almost too much....

Anti liberty?

Protesters were just attacked by the body guards of a foreign leader ( hint hint, that means said leader gave or allowed the order) on UNITED STATES SOIL. Wheres the anger?

ETA: The protesters did not ask to be attacked. So " Muslims being Muslims" is in fact being a bigot. White protesters have been attacked by white people. Would you just say white folk being white folk? No, the comment is asinine

link   

deflection, we are not in a muslim country........and since Trumps platform had A LOT to do with violent muslims, you would think he would be making an example of these guys by standing by his hard lined stance and standing up for our citizens against them.......

Its cowardice not to......
edit on 5/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

Protestors pissed the wrong people off looks like to me.

Need to be more selective about their protests maybe?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't like it either those that were involved should be deported ASAP.

The Turkey ambassador was not part of the bad behavior, his goons were, but in our nation those of foreign countries on Embassy duty enjoy what is call immunity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join