It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from down Under, 10 year lurker 1st time poster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
G'Day Welcome from the Wild West of Aus to a dweller from Australia's centre of political power, sunny Canberra.. I lurked for 5-6 years and just joined this year as well

Everyone is so welcoming, although I wouldn't not wade into the mud-pit trying to explain social welfare or universal healthcare. I suggest the next terms reality TV star for president "Kim Kardishan".
edit on 18-5-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous
G'Day Welcome from the Wild West of Aus to a dweller from Australia's centre of political power, sunny Canberra.. I lurked for 5-6 years and just joined this year as well

Everyone is so welcoming, although I wouldn't not wade into the mud-pit trying to explain social welfare or universal healthcare. I suggest the next terms reality TV star for president "Kim Kardishan".

Hahah not exactly sunny here in Canberra ATM, torrential rain is forecast for today.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just noticed your introduction has gone to two pages, which doesn't happen that often.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I just noticed your introduction has gone to two pages, which doesn't happen that often.

It's probs because im also taking the time to reply to everyone who has welcomed me

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tobiasfade84

Hahah not exactly sunny here in Canberra ATM, torrential rain is forecast for today.

Lol, it has rained twice in two months here............ I was really excited looking forward to this mornings drenching, puting off watering the garden, it lasted not much more than a couple of hours.....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'd say you are bit late to the party with the down hill turns this site must've taken in the last ten years. But it is kind of the golden age of truthing right now. Also canberra there's a lot of good truthing you can do there with all their occultic buildings and originally being the unofficial capital of the nwo.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I did not bother with an introduction, when you have been lurking this long. I felt like a perverted stalker, with knowledge of the regular contributes, that needed to strip of his trench coat and expose himself. Begging forgiveness for the years of dirty voyeurism.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

lol! Me too! I felt like a peeping tom!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha.,......great....now I feel dirty and ashamed

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tobiasfade84

Welcome to ATS, Ilook forward to conversing with you when our paths cross

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I couldn't keep my mouth shut for one day never mind ten years! I joined and jumped right in. Nice you decided to finally join us! Welcome!

Well I'll be honest, it is intimidating in some places in here. I love reading everyone's opinions, but I have also seen people go down in flames for some of their posts/opinions etc.

As long as you follow the rules then stand up and be heard. Be respectful of other posters and if someone really pisses you off, just agree to disagree and ignore them after. I've had to bite my tongue on a few occasions. I also got myself in trouble a time or two or three. LOL You learn from mistakes. The last thing in the world I would want is to get banned. I live here.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha.,......great....now I feel dirty and ashamed

Nothing wrong with the former and go sparingly on the latter and you'll fit right in.

Don't feed the trolls, it's kinda like teaching a pig to sing. Though at times I can't resist baiting them for spits and giggles.

It's gotten quite political around here lately, though there are some other topics of discussion as you will know if you've acutally lurked around here as long as you say...

I mean, this is ATS after all and if you're smart (and I have a hunch you are) you won't take everything at face value.

Anywho, welcome to the madhouse and I hope to see you in the threads.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tobiasfade84

Good to see another Aussie on the boards . Welcome .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS fellow long time lurker.

See you round the boards/threads

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Glad to know you decided to take the final plunge and become a poster and not just a reader. All thoughts, ideas, and opinions are important. Your intro was pretty short, can you take a few minutes and tell us a little more about yourself? What was your most memorable thread in the past 10 years? What draws you to this forum over others? What are your favorite topics and which ones will you try to avoid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join