It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Graham, thinks DNC, Hillary, & DOJ colluded on Hillary email investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right there in the broad daylight.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"Destruction of justice"...how very Freudian. I'm sure in his scramble to sound like he actually had some news to share, he meant to say "Obstruction", which would be an actual crime. The destruction doesn't happen til later. It'll be along shortly, trust. Bless his heart, he seems stressed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You doubt he who has a face of play dough?

The nerve!

I scoff at thee!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 18-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I never claimed it was. If there is solid reason to believe these emails exist and they can prove some sort of collusion, beyond simple communication between the DOJ and the DNC/Hillary,

Such as Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the Tarmac?

Comey referenced this collusion, citing it as a reason he
took it away from the DOJ.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I never claimed it was. If there is solid reason to believe these emails exist and they can prove some sort of collusion, beyond simple communication between the DOJ and the DNC/Hillary,

Then let's get the ball rolling. If there is reason to believe there has been some collusion, let's investigate it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The agenda is to hide anything that happen before Trump, we are not fighting enough.

And yes Russia does what they been doing for a long time and no only when it comes to US elections.

When you have a long term administration they create a big web of loyalist that will do whatever they are asked to do.

And is not new.

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

DNC, Hillary, & DOJ colluded on Hillary email investigation

Well no sh** Sherlock. Now, what are you going to do about it? The rest of us knew it last year and you guys are still sitting on your ass.

Shhh. you're just supposed to go along with the never ending investigation...

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Then let's get the ball rolling. If there is reason to believe there has been some collusion, let's investigate it.

I think that'll be coming very shortly.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There are several news articles on it today. It's happening.

It is also part and parcel of the Muh Russian investigation.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Lindsay Graham is correct!

However, most of the politicians in Washington are corrupt to the core, and nothing will ever be done about any of it.

Washington politicians are in a snake pit, slithering around, pointing fingers, and black mailing each other, to keep quiet.

When will the people learn, there is no two party system anymore, all the corrupt are working for the same interests.

No one is going to take anyone down. Don't look at the right hand, while the left hand busy doing something else.

Of course, criminals always protect one another. Scumbags all of them!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That was a big scandal that the media ignored and it was obvious, they were not exchanging Cookie recipes and neither looking at grand kids pictures.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Career politicians protect each other because they are in the game long term and for a life time, when an outsider comes along it doesn't belong in the littler boys club and it needs to be disposed off as soon as possible.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I heard Loretta does not even have grandkids,
Nor does she play golf.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Justice is the guard eating. Lindsay is the other one, and the Hillary email scandal is storming the castle.

We're the audience. We notice what happens right away which is why poor old Lindsay's revelation is the joke.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Wait Graham is popular now?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Career politicians protect each other because they are in the game long term and for a life time, when an outsider comes along it doesn't belong in the littler boys club and it needs to be disposed off as soon as possible.

I agree.

These corrupt scumbag don't like someone they cannot control.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I heard Loretta does not even have grandkids,
Nor does she play golf.

Heh! I thought you were kidding, but after a quick check, it turns out you're correct. Lynch doesn't have any children or grandchildren. She has a couple of step children (she was married for the first time in 2007), but they don't appear to have children of their own.

Bill Clinton used the term "grandchildren". Between the two of them, there is only ONE "grandchild".

CORRECTION: Chelsea Hubbell has TWO offspring.

edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost YUGE!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No she doesn't, she has been on Clintons friendly list since the early 2000s along with Comey, that is how they got their positions within the Obama administration, but hell the NYT, the WP and all those that are addicted to their leaks and unnamed sources are not going to even think such thing is possible.

edit on 18-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Bill Clinton used the term "grandchildren". Between the two of them, there is only ONE "grandchild".

Hmmm well maybe he meant his love child with that
Woman he would visit in the bushes on his jogs?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join