It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Graham, thinks DNC, Hillary, & DOJ colluded on Hillary email investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Popular U.S. Senator Lindsay Graham on FoxNews.

"I’d say deleting 33,000 emails after a congressional subpoena classifies as destruction of justice in my book."

Nothing like re-opening doors eh !

BREA KING ON FOXNEWS! Sen Graham, “I have reason believe DNC, Hillary, & DOJ colluded on Hillary email investigation.”

edit on May-18-2017 by xuenchen because: naught

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What the hell is a matter with you!?

We're talking about Trump her.... oh...OH!

Fake news, never happened. Anyone who even slightly leans to the right can't use the term double standard. Sorry Xuen.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I thought Trump was in trouble now not Hillary? Did the media change focus already?

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Essentially confirmed by Trey Gowdy...

Gowdy Suggests Clinton Entanglements With DOJ Deeper Than Suspected

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

DNC, Hillary, & DOJ colluded on Hillary email investigation

Well no sh** Sherlock. Now, what are you going to do about it? The rest of us knew it last year and you guys are still sitting on your ass.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I thought Trump was in trouble now not Hillary? Did the media change focus already?

At least the "source" is a real person talking on live TV !!

Although I think he should have hidden behind a screen and claimed anonymity.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

At least the Fox Host didn't fly into a screaming frenzy !

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

DNC, Hillary, & DOJ colluded on Hillary email investigation

Well no sh** Sherlock. Now, what are you going to do about it? The rest of us knew it last year and you guys are still sitting on your ass.

I've always thought Graham was a d_ck, but figured he was our d_ck. Every once in a while the old queen gets it right.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I was going to say that this is obviously not a legitimate story since there isn't an anonymous source; that i a requirement, don't ya know?

As David64 says above, we knew this quite some time ago and he seems to be late to the party.

Wonder if any consequences will ever be meted out?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Oh, you think the Democrats are in a tizzy now, wait till they put her under investigation. Heads will explode. I'm just waiting for the Liberals to come and say this is just a distraction from Trump.

............any minute now.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"Destruction of justice"?

It sounds like he "believes" the emails may exist and doesn't know for sure. That's why he wants emails to be handed-over to the judiciary committee.

It's a fishing expedition and in the meantime he will be talking out of his ass.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Pol receives cryptic messages and threads about this for a while now. I'm curious who brought up the idea for a special counsel first? Was it by any chance suggested by Trump or encouraged? Another trap sprung.

I hope they let the Leprechaun burn. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. I probably would pour more gasoline over her. VoL dropped some hints that we are witnessing an epic battle between good and evil. The next 2 months are apparently vital to unite us as a race. So much going on and it's certainly highly entertaining.

Too bad Trey Gowdy refused the position to become the new FBI director.

edit on 18-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Some very concerning things are coming to light. But the news still hasn't noticed. Now we know we're the leak came from to wiki leaks. And we can conclude he was murdered for it. Obama used the NSA to spy on Republicans again being ignored. People may not understand this unmasking thing but it is a very big deal.

And as for the Russians yes they got involved in the election. NothIng they did however would make a difference in the long run. And to continue to make Russia the devil is against our best interests. The DNC was caught cheating do you really think it was only the primary and not the presidential election. Obama was literally caught with hand in the cookie jar.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: SBMcG

Oh, you think the Democrats are in a tizzy now, wait till they put her under investigation. Heads will explode. I'm just waiting for the Liberals to come and say this is just a distraction from Trump.

............any minute now.

Heh heh heh... You're right.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Her email investigation was never off the table.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Pol is discussing this right now but it briefly crossed my mind too that Seth Rich was unmasked by Lynch and she informed the DNC and well you know what happened. Rich discovered something odd with the voting machines in the D.C. district and went to investigate.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Some very concerning things are coming to light. But the news still hasn't noticed. Now we know we're the leak came from to wiki leaks. And we can conclude he was murdered for it. Obama used the NSA to spy on Republicans again being ignored. People may not understand this unmasking thing but it is a very big deal.

And as for the Russians yes they got involved in the election. NothIng they did however would make a difference in the long run. And to continue to make Russia the devil is against our best interests. The DNC was caught cheating do you really think it was only the primary and not the presidential election. Obama was literally caught with hand in the cookie jar.

I'm still waiting for any official statement of how the russians managed to hack the election and what that even means. Everytime it's being discussed in a hearing they avoid giving a strict answer. The how is rather important someone would think.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: introvert

Her email investigation was never off the table.

I never claimed it was. If there is solid reason to believe these emails exist and they can prove some sort of collusion, beyond simple communication between the DOJ and the DNC/Hillary, let's get the ball rolling.

But Graham's comments are very wishy-washy.

And what is "destruction of justice"?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Lindsay Graham is a tool but I guess sometimes he can be right.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

They like the tennis match method for obfuscating. They can deflect for days without even trying. I guess the other dance move got too complicated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join