It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufacturing A Failed Presidency No Matter The Cost.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Trump started the war on the media AND on the Intelligence Service back when he was first elected (and with the news media even before that.)

If you treat a human badly, expect them to not be your buddy and say nice things anyway. He's just reaping what he sowed... and between his dissing the Intelligence Community many times and the truly nasty way he fired Comey, he's just developed a lot of enemies.

And they're leaking all his secrets to the press.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
People need to start getting real with their image of Trump.

He's demonised the press and government of which he works with, talks smack about everyone and wonders why things are not going his way.

He's the friggin president, a person who is supposed to consolidate and lead the government and the American public, he's living up to be the worst leader the modern world has seen for a long time.

That's saying something given some of the dunces the world has seen the last 20 years.

People might think it's cool to say China is raping us or that Mexico is paying for a wall but in reality it's idiotic to not be making allies on a world stage. I wasn't alive when Reagan and Thatcher pissed a good portion of the world off but I know isolationism isn't ever a smart move... Considering the world operates on trade.

He's an educated fool and the sooner people pull their collective heads out of his ass and realise that the better. He isn't doing the common American any favours.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

"And there is nothing in the constitution that mandates such a kangaroo proceeding. All the Fifth Amendment says is: "no person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury." The denials of due process come from prosecutorially advocated legislative actions. The founding fathers would be turning over in their graves if they saw what they intended as a shield to protect defendants, turned into a rusty sword designed to place the heavy thumb of the law on the prosecution side of the scale."

The Attempts to Derail President Trumps Administration with this " Kangaroo Court " Appointment is Unconstitutional , Any Findings it Gathers Will Not Decide the Presidents Fate .

www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: amazing

My thoughts exactly. There sure a lot whining going by the Trumpees over political correctness.

Agreed. It's funny to see. If Obama would have done have the stuff Trump has done he'd be impeached by now. LOL

I always laugh when people have the political blinders on. They only see things one sided. It's okay if their candidate does something but heaven forbid if it's the opposing candidate. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Are all of these people so brainwashed that they can't see the truth?

Oh BS, he didn't even get bad press for what he's done and it was way worse than what Trump has allegedly done.

That fraud was the biggest bigot that ever held that office, half stupid too.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: amazingwhat are you smoking if you said one word against big earred barry in public you hace a group of people immediately callingg you a racist redneck blaank. hell he garnered so many awards for doing nothing at all. the only real winners from his time in office was the medical insurance companies.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Trump started the war on the media AND on the Intelligence Service back when he was first elected (and with the news media even before that.)

If you treat a human badly, expect them to not be your buddy and say nice things anyway. He's just reaping what he sowed... and between his dissing the Intelligence Community many times and the truly nasty way he fired Comey, he's just developed a lot of enemies.

And they're leaking all his secrets to the press.

Goes both ways, don't it?

Get ready for more firings and jail time.

Btw, who here has been fired "nicely"?

edit on 5 19 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
one thing that gets me is why everyone thinks the president or any leader needs to be actually liked as a person. many of the great leaders throughout history were despised by the people around them but that didnt mean they were a bad leader. one example is curtis lemay. most the people around him did not like the man but that didnt mean he wasnt an effective leader and history has recognized him as doing a good job. id argue that if you are getting the job done u are going to inevitably piss off alot of people simply from changing the status quo.

trump ran a campaign based on shaking up washington to its core so its no surprise to me that alot of people arent happy about that who were perfectly content to continue down the same path. i myself dont like the tweeting and such but that doesnt effect me in anyway if i dont read them or give them the time of day.

legislation is what does have an effect and so far i havent seen much of anything that really has a big impact yet the media makes it out like the world is burning everyday and were just barely past the 100 day mark. lets see where we are in 12 months then i think we can make an actual judgement on how things are going. at this point im more disgusted with each party fighting tooth and nail to oppose him on anything out of spite along with the republicans lack of actually pushing any bills forward while they have this opportunity. lets be honest, presidents dont author many bills, they only sign off on them.
edit on 20-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

This is about sending a message to us and everyone else who thinks they can become president and not be from this established club. They will do everything in their power to bring down this administration. 20 years from now when you do a google search of Trump, you will see nothing but story after story of these fake manufactured scandals. It doesn't matter that there is no evidence for ANY of the BS they write about him. There are thousand upon thousands of "news" articles saying these things are true. So THAT is how this presidency will be defined. Failure.

Don't ever try to elect someone from outside of our political bubble ever again you peasants. We tried to warn you! Now look at what you have done to this country!

This is a fantastic summary of the current situation. Wherever you look everyone and their kitchen sink behave as if Trump is some hostile foreign dictator that won the lottery and was able to purchase himself the presidency of the USA. He seems to have a very particular sets of skills: Racist, sex offender, stupid, way too yellow, too small hands, too-everything-else.

At the end of the day, he may not be the working class hero that will save the honest, hard working men and women of USA - he may have a stronger resemblance to Gordon Gekko - but he is nonetheless important - a middle finger to the established political elites who consider the earth THEIRS. All the rest of us better behave and do as we're told.

We won't. # you, Elites.

At the end of the day, the POTUS is probably nothing more than a puppet on a string, unable to do much more than being a marionette for shadier, hidden forces that pull the strings to their liking. Still, there is something refreshingly different about Trump.

To all the SJW and crybabies out there: Instead of doing Ad hominem attacks like criticising his hands, his hair, his color of skin (clearly, he has the most blatantly racist skin color ever), criticize his politics. Don't be whiny babies.

S+F

edit on 20-5-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Minor edit.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Uberdoubter because: S+F added.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Keep telling yourself that OP.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the rest of the sane countries can see him for what he is:

- A liar
- A sexual deviant
- Morally corrupt
- Corruspt in business
- A liar
- A terrible businessman
- A man who sulks like a child
- A liar
- A man who tweets at 3am about inane things like a teenage girl
- A man with a glass ego
- Almost certainly a not very smart man
- A liar
- A xenophobe
- A man seemingly incapable of empathy
- A liar

We can also see, clear as day, the breathtaking hypocrisy exhibited by the GOP, who for 8 years acted in the most vile, unamerican way it's possible to act against a (flawed and ultimately disappointing, yes) genuinely GOOD man who tried to do good for your great country.

It was absolutely fine for republicans to act like moody children for 8 years but now they are sobbing their eyes out...."Just let Trump do his job!!!"

F*uck you (to the GOP, not you Op). You had 8 years to show you actually care about the USA. You failed. Too late to cry about it now. For those of you who are young and just getting into politics, i suggest you go back and read how the GOP acted against Obama. Sickening hypocrisy.

Trump will fail as he deserves and it will be sweet. Its already hilarious watching the show unfold every day. That said, i genuinely feel bad for Shawn Spicer, it cant be easy having to be fed to the wolves on a daily basis by a mad man.

And i'll say it again, as it bears repeating. The man clearly wants to bed his own daughter. There can be no other explanation for the things he has said about her. Thats about as sick as you can get. And something all the nice, morally superior christians in the GOP are casually overlooking. Sick.

Get out Shawn! You can stay on my sofa while you get your life back on track!
edit on 20-5-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the rest of the sane countries can see him for what he is:

- A liar
- A sexual deviant
- Morally corrupt
- Corruspt in business
- A liar
- A terrible businessman
- A liar
- A man with a glass ego
- A liar
- A xenophobe
- A liar

We can also see, clear as day, the breathtaking hypocrisy exhibited by the GOP, who for 8 years acted in the most vile, unamerican way it's possible to act against a (flawed and ultimately disappointing, yes) genuinely GOOD man who tried to do good for your great country.

It was absolutely fine for republicans to act like moody children for 8 years but now they are sobbing their eyes out...."Just let Trump do his job!!!"

F*uck you (to the GOP, not you Op). You had 8 years to show you actually care about the USA. You failed. Too late to cry about it now. For those of you who are young and just getting into politics, i suggest you go back and read how the GOP acted against Obama. Sickening hypocrisy.

Trump will fail as he deserves and it will be sweet. Its already hilarious watching the show unfold every day. That said, i genuinely feel bad for Shawn Spicer, it cant be easy having to be fed to the wolves on a daily basis by a mad man.

i think the recent harvard study shows that what is going on is beyond the level we saw during the 8 years under obama. you basically only had one news org that pushed the narrative your seeing out of countless news orgs this presidency. im curious why u want to see a president fail. the last thing i want whether i agree with the person in office or not is for them to fail cause ultimately that means the people of the united states are paying the price. its like the old saying goes "why cut off your nose to spite your face".

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

To all the SJW and crybabies out there: Instead of doing Ad hominem attacks like criticising his hands, his hair, his color of skin (clearly, he has the most blatantly racist skin color ever), criticize his politics. Don't be whiny babies.

S+F

..in hushed tone..

"and here we have a perfect example of a Trump supporting hypocrite in his native environment, an internet forum...As you can see by the contrasting wording he uses, the fact that EVERYONE is criticising his benevolent leader for his childish politics seems to have eluded him. Instead, he will always focus on the easy targets, people who happen to make fun of his leaders comical physical features. Taking on people who are discussing Trumps politics ALL around him is maybe too much of a challenge for him at this point in his life. Maybe one day, he will gain the courage to not avoid the issues by posting lies.

As a side note, one can always tell a Trump supporter by, on one (tiny) hand, telling people not to resort to ad homs and on the other, (seriously..how tiny???) hand calling us SJWs and crybabies.

Wonderful. And a priviledge for us to see one so close in the wild. "

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

- A liar
- A sexual deviant
- Morally corrupt
- Corruspt in business
- A liar
- A terrible businessman
- A liar
- A man with a glass ego
- A liar
- A xenophobe
- A liar

i think the recent harvard study shows that what is going on is beyond the level we saw during the 8 years under obama. you basically only had one news org that pushed the narrative your seeing out of countless news orgs this presidency. im curious why u want to see a president fail. the last thing i want whether i agree with the person in office or not is for them to fail cause ultimately that means the people of the united states are paying the price. its like the old saying goes "why cut off your nose to spite your face".

Does that not suggest that maybe the man is really that bad? That he HAS to go and that he WILL be detrimental to the US, as we can all see in every other country.

America is a great country. Wonderful people, wonderful nature. It has, rightly, been at the top end of the table all this time. Which is why its so sad to see it become a joke. Like Italy was a joke when they twice elected that assh*t, so you guys have now turned into the Italy of the western hemisphere (politically i mean). And thats sad, because i love America and Americans

. Get rid of the clown before he damages you beyond repair.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

in some cases yes, but theres many where its blatantly obvious that they are just nitpicking non issues. u can read it in the tone of the articles and wording. many start off with, reckless, stupid, immature all used within the first 2 sentences. like the recent meeting with the russians. there was nothing out of the ordinary with that meeting but the press blew it up like it was the end of the world. theres even criticism of diplomats meeting with foreign diplomats that go completely negative and question the motives. which is quite odd considering a diplomats job is to meet with foreign diplomats. then u have these cases like the comey memo with zero proof to back it up yet its used to attack the president and push the same narrative again. there are many of these stories that are refuted and come out as false but they just double down and throw more stuff hoping one sticks. the old saying "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" comes to mind and i dont understand how people can take the media outlets that have been wrong time and again srsly. every once in a while they get something right but it seems to be 1 out of 10 times. theres also many cases that are no different then with previous presidents but the media didnt lambest it and go nuclear with the stories like they are doing this time around. personally i have lil faith in any journalism these days cause of it which ill say isnt a new thing for me. it goes all the way back to bush senior and the lies told about patriot missiles and the shoddy reporting done back then. for me i see this strange circle of life with the media pushing a negative agenda, the president calls it out, the media gets outraged and attack the president, who then gets annoyed even more by the fake narrative, at which point the press doubles down again and the people of the US are the ones paying the price. exactly what legislation is there to be upset about? 2 things so far really. people didnt like the immigration ban, and people dont like his twitter responses. thats essentially all people are getting riled up over.
edit on 20-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder>>>>> Most of us have experienced what trump is going through. We're at work and a new boss or coworker comes on board and shakes things up. We're comfortable with our circle of coworkers and loyal to them, maybe more so than to the company. We look out for each other, cover for each other, take advantage of the system, bend the rules to benefit us. The company overlooks it or what it doesn't know won't hurt it. Then here's the new guy. Suddenly he's asking questions, trying to make a name for himself, looking to cut costs or to boost productivity. So we get mad and feel threatened. So we try to force him out, undermine, make him look bad and keep track of everything he does trying to catch any mistakes he makes. That's whats going on here. They have the government long timers who want things to run how they want and they don't want to answer to anybody. But we're the shareholders of the company, they should answer to us. What they're trying to do to Trump isn't to help us, its to help themselves.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: SuicideKing33

The only thing really wrong with Trumps ego is that he got it the old fashioned way.....he earned it. Unlike politicians, news men and women and college professors who got theirs from blowing smoke up each other asses.

Very, very well said.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I don't understand. Trump said he would fix this and that. He has finally realized being president is really hard. And now all I see is blame shifting everywhere(from him and his supporters). Actions speak louder than anonymously sourced news.

The first time Obama was elected his supporters thought they were electing a superhero and then when he took office reality set in. I see no difference with Trump supporters, they thought they were electing a superhero. Nope just another con man.

There is no rational reason to think Trump is more trustworthy than Comey. If only one of these anonymously sourced stories about Trump and Comey is true then I doubt the American people will give Trump the benefit of the doubt and let this slide. Next step: smear the former republican & former director of the FBI James Comey to make him look untrustworthy lol.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

A lot of Trumps troubles are bought on by himself. Hard to feel sorry for him.

I laughed so hard when he said he'd been treated worse than any other politician. LOL Did he forget Obama?

You'd have to be really ignorant to believe that last statement.

Not sure what you mean. Did he forget Obama? Do tell.

Actually you would have to be an indoctrinated buffoon to believe that last statement.

Not to mention completely insane.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: amazing

My thoughts exactly. There sure a lot whining going by the Trumpees over political correctness.

Agreed. It's funny to see. If Obama would have done have the stuff Trump has done he'd be impeached by now. LOL

I always laugh when people have the political blinders on. They only see things one sided. It's okay if their candidate does something but heaven forbid if it's the opposing candidate. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Are all of these people so brainwashed that they can't see the truth?

Oh BS, he didn't even get bad press for what he's done and it was way worse than what Trump has allegedly done.

That fraud was the biggest bigot that ever held that office, half stupid too.

How do you back that claim up though? That sounds like you're just parroting talk radio.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: amazingwhat are you smoking if you said one word against big earred barry in public you hace a group of people immediately callingg you a racist redneck blaank. hell he garnered so many awards for doing nothing at all. the only real winners from his time in office was the medical insurance companies.

What am I smoking? What are you smoking? Obama got skewered. Apparently you didn't have social media or internet access during his term in office?

Back to reality. If you compare Obama to the past 10 presidents, he comes out as above average.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Tempter

A lot of Trumps troubles are bought on by himself. Hard to feel sorry for him.

I laughed so hard when he said he'd been treated worse than any other politician. LOL Did he forget Obama?

You'd have to be really ignorant to believe that last statement.

Not sure what you mean. Did he forget Obama? Do tell.

Actually you would have to be an indoctrinated buffoon to believe that last statement.

Not to mention completely insane.

But what do you mean? Why is that last statement insane?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join