It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufacturing A Failed Presidency No Matter The Cost.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You're ignorant. Don't you understand? The reason Pres. Trump is The President. Is because the world is full of the/a majority like you? It always has been. Thank God!- "The Founder's" gave us a Republic and not a "democracy". Otherwise the vast majority of the mentally ill.. Would be cooking us some kind of a vegetable for dinner!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You know what the elite can do with their "sedition act," right? Make sure it's sideways too. If I have a problem with what they're doing, and most often I amply do, I am damn sure going to voice it. Jail me? Great. I'll live off the state. They can clothe me, house me and feed me. Guess what. I'm STILL going to call them on their bull#.
edit on 18-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm happy to see that people on the Left/Right are finally starting to remember that this has been the plan all along.

Looking forward to the day where I can shoot guns and smoke weed at my gay friend's wedding.

Until then, it's Antifa zealots vs. Altright nutjobs.

It's like the movies Idiocracy and Demolition Man are battling to become to fruition.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OP, your thread is one of the most truthful and honest descriptions of what is going on that I have seen. Thank you.

However, I want to add something. Trump was elected for his policies and for his strength of character. If he focused on his policies now and stayed strong (in the right way), all the stupid attacks on him would be having no effect. Strength right now can be demonstrated by completely ignoring the attacks and getting on with his job.

I get the sense that he thinks his twitter feed helped him get elected, or his off the cuff remarks and blunt talk. You know, let Trump be Trump. He is wrong in my view. He got elected despite those things. In fact, had Kelly Anne Conway not come along and reigned him in for 8 weeks leading up to election day, he would have lost to the worst candidate in political history, Hillary Clinton. Also, if the DNC had not shot themselves in the foot, Sanders would have won in landslide. I am sure of this, because as an ardent supporter of what Trump's policies stand for, I would have still have chosen Sanders over him at the time of the election (unaware of what Sanders became - a sell out) and I am in the top 1% of Trump supporters (to use some Sanders language).

Someone is not advising him well now, or he just can't be advised... I don't know.

He needs to get back to policy and foreign relations. If he just says nothing for 3 months other than relating to official business he will take away the media's biggest weapon - his own mouth. I am not sure he is capable of this... because I think he sees winning against the media as important. It isn't. As you point out, their standing is lower than it has ever been. Very few trust them, so why does he feel he has to beat them?

Don't get me wrong, none of that excuses what the media (and Democrats) are doing. They absolutely know what they are doing hurts the country, but they don't care as long as they get what they want. But we can't honestly say that Trump is not helping them with his own lack of focus right now. He simply does not need to 'punch back' any more. He already knocked everyone out to get elected. Campaigns are different to office. A President's job is not to be a celebrity, it is to lead the administration, enforce laws, and protect the citizens. No more, no less.

edit on 19/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

With the stories lately I was thinking ATS should start a Anti-Trump LARPing Forum with all the garbage coming out lately LOL!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It has nothing to do with the fact that Donald Trump is big-mouthed clown who can't stop saying stupid, contradictory things, lying, patting himself on the back, talking about the election, saying flattering things about tyrants and is ineptly running a s#show of an administration chock full of assholes whose only qualifications are loyalty to "The Donald" despite the fact that they leak constantly?

No?

Couldn't have anything to do with the Russian hacking, Flynn lying, the right hand American bitchboy of Putin's former Ukranian proxy being campaign manager, the foreign policy advisor who is known to have been the target of SVR recruitment, taking a trip to Moscow mid-campaign to heap praise on the Kremlin and reportedly meet with sanctioned officials.

And it surely has nothing to do with Flynn lying repeatedly about his communications with Kislyak, his Kremlin-paid RT speaking engagement where he was seated with Putin (for propaganda purposes surely) or his failure to register as a foreign agent while in fact taking large sums of money from the Turkish government through a business front?

It couldn't have anything to do with the incomprehensible reluctance to can Flynn even though Trump knew for weeks that Flynn lied to the administration, causing the Vice President to lie to the American people.

I could go on? How about the Nunes shenanigans. How about firing Comey and telling Lester Holt that he was thinking about the investigation he wanted killed when he did it?

It's not that Donald Trump is an "outsider" — he's no "peasant" to reference another poster — he's the corrupt, privately educated son of a corrupt, government subsidized slumlord father who was also born wealthy, the son of a man who made his fortune in restaurants servicing gold rush miners. Hell, he even shares great-great-grandparents IIRC with the founder of Heinz. He may not have held any elected offices but he's been dumping money into politics, rubbing elbows with politicians, bribing politicians, moving in the same circles as politicians, since before I was even born.

He's a billionaire rich boy Wharton school graduate, politician bribing, outsider who just happend to call Bill Clinton two weeks before he announced his campaign for President? Do lots of outsiders call Bill Clinton for advice?

Come on, you're way too smart for this. You're fooling yourself because you want to believe. Donald Trump is not an outsider. He's an insider that also happens to be a douche bag with a big mouth and a lot of friends who have Kremlin connections. He's not the blue collar messiah you want him to be. Hell, "drain the swamp" was a slogan somebody else came up with and told him to say.

He needs to stop yammering and act presidential. Focus on doing the work of the people and let the investigation take its course. I will add one last thing. Based on his awkward comment today about only being able to speak for himself, I have to wonder if that isn't suggestive of a fear of Trump's that one or more of his associates was in fact colluding with Russia without his knowledge?

My God, you must believe every story you read on MSM. The OP has it exactly correct. The democratic party have destroyed themselves, and they deserve it. If you don't like Trump, say so, but don't hide behind all those lies being pumped out constantly by the democrats.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good work OK and U.K.

The anticsdelusional is trying to fulfill the "useful" part of their role. Wonder if compensation is involved??? Anyway, I'm enjoying the domestic communists that are the democrats, suddenly becoming anti-red patriots! They're good with Hilary's uranium/plutonium deal and the reset button fiasco though! They never disappoint! As bad as the rethuglicans are, I'd really love to witness the end of Democorp. reply to: Okeyd57

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No, it's not about any of those things the OP mentioned. This is all about a fool who's way out of his depth, failing on a mammoth scale in front of the entire world, almost entirely due to his own mis-steps, arrogance and ignorance, and his supporters outrage that the rest of the country won't close their collective eyes to it. Trump's done, because of his biggest enemy - Trump. Good freakin' riddance.

Worst. President. Ever.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Since President Trump has refused to allow the press behind the scenes then where else are the supposed to go?

Freedom of the press is being violated; so they have to do as much footwork as possible not being able to have the legal right and access that they used to have.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Trump claims to be the greatest witch hunt ever, as he encouraged people to not elect Alien Hillary, the Satanic Pedo ring Reptilian that eats babies and is normally a hologram when her body doubles aren't on vacation covering for her imminent age-based health related death. Also she's a criminal. Because being specific isn't important.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
A lot of Trumps troubles are bought on by himself. Hard to feel sorry for him.

I laughed so hard when he said he'd been treated worse than any other politician. LOL Did he forget Obama?

You'd have to be really ignorant to believe that last statement.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: amazing
A lot of Trumps troubles are bought on by himself. Hard to feel sorry for him.

I laughed so hard when he said he'd been treated worse than any other politician. LOL Did he forget Obama?

You'd have to be really ignorant to believe that last statement.

Not sure what you mean. Did he forget Obama? Do tell.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's an enemy of my enemy is my friend scenario. I get it. But how can we, the common folk, know what truly goes on behind closed doors?

I look at this way also. If there is indeed a millennia old plan to rule the world, is a single four year (or 8) term going to stop it? I don't think so. It might be the impetus for something better, but there is a whole lot of planning and consolidation that's happened before trump got here. And globally, not just the usa.

And now whether he's legit or not it almost doesn't matter, the end result will be the same. A country divided.

I don't know the solution...until we know who really pulls the strings and who is really opposed to who, when no one is looking, it may be hopeless. If every shady thing done by the FBI/CIA/NSA etc was brought to light for all to see, that would be a start.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

North. Korea. Level. Propaganda. we are like a third world banana republic. MY mom knows, she came from one to avoid crap like this.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
Trump claims to be the greatest witch hunt ever, as he encouraged people to not elect Alien Hillary, the Satanic Pedo ring Reptilian that eats babies and is normally a hologram when her body doubles aren't on vacation covering for her imminent age-based health related death. Also she's a criminal. Because being specific isn't important.

Exactly thank you for speaking the truth

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It was the same way under Obama. The only difference is you don't agree with these stories.

It wasn't the same under Obama... Obama made worse decisions than Trump, even giving to the public secrets that cost Navy Seal team 6 their lives after Obama made it public that it was them who killed Osama Bin Laden. Yet the left-wing mainstream media didn't say a peep. Not to mention that there were no attempts by the CIA, FBI, and NSA to get Obama impeached. Now, we have got these three "intelligence agencies" making false accusations without providing ANY PROOF to corroborate those accusations.

People keep forgetting that the FBI several times asked the DNC to let them take a look at their servers to see if they were being attacked by hackers, and the DNC denied the FBI access to their servers which would mean the DNC were hiding something.

Then there is the whole enchilada of Crowdstrike making claims that they found proof of Russian hackers attacking the DNC servers, yet this same company made false claims about Russian hackers decimating the majority of Ukraine's artillery units. The Ukraine responded to this saying this was false and Crowdstrike made up these false claims.

use of fancy bear android malware in tracking of Ukrainian field artillery units

After the Ukraine gave a response that the Crowdstrike report was false, Crowdstrike revised their "report"...

Posted by Mary Chastain Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:00am

Its the same report that claimed Russian groups used malware on the DNC.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike recently revised a report from December that insisted that the group “Fancy Bear,” which has ties to Russian intelligence, used malware to hack into Ukrainian artillery. In the same report, the firm said “Fancy Bear” used the same malware to “hack” into the American election.

Well, British think tank International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) found that CrowdStrikeerroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion.This also calls into question its findings of meddling in our election.
It turns out CrowdStrike did not reach out to IISS either:

“The CrowdStrike report uses our data, but the inferences and analysis drawn from that data belong solely to the report’s authors,” the IISS said. “The inference they make that reductions in Ukrainian D-30 artillery holdings between 2013 and 2016 were primarily the result of combat losses is not a conclusion that we have ever suggested ourselves, nor one we believe to be accurate.”

One of the IISS researchers who produced the data said that while the think tank had dramatically lowered its estimates of Ukrainian artillery assets and howitzers in 2013, it did so as part of a “reassessment” and reallocation of units to airborne forces.

“No, we have never attributed this reduction to combat losses,” the IISS researcher said, explaining that most of the reallocation occurred prior to the two-year period that CrowdStrike cites in its report.

CrowdStrike Revises Russian Hack Into Ukrainian Artillery

So, all we have are claims being backed by a cyber security firm without any evidence to corroborate such claims. It is a known fact that this same cyber security firm has published false reports. We have the DNC not allowing the FBI access to their servers, and instead the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA are relying on what Crowdstrike claims happened...

Then we saw on wikileaks and DNC leaks evidence of collusion between the DNC, and reporters and news sources who have been working with the DNC to produce false reports, as well as prepping reporters on how to catch off guard candidates in the opposition, meanwhile those same news sources would allow the DNC to read their reports on Hillary Clinton before being published just so the DNC would give the news sources a green light on publishing those reports on Clinton...

We have collusion, and corruption between the DNC and several news sources including Washington Post, CNN, etc, who have a bias in favor of one candidate, Clinton, and against all other candidates to the point of publishing false news stories about the opposing candidates.

To this day these MSM sources keep claiming the Russians hacked the DNC, yet these same sources are ignoring and dismissing the information gathered so far from the wikileaks and the DNCleaks which prove collusion, and corruption on the part of the DNC and MSM sources which keep being critical of President Trump, and keep posting articles without presenting one iota of proof to their claims...

This was not happening with Obama as President...

edit on 19-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

However, I want to add something. Trump was elected for his policies and for his strength of character.

That's hilarious. I mean.. the policies, whatever.. I think many were terrible ideas, but they are not panning out anyway, so doesn't matter. Strength of character is absolutely hilarious thought. Glad my ideas of strength of character are not what some of you have.

We'll see about Russian collusion. Perhaps nothing there, but I think it's hilarious how many of you Sherlock Holmes types have apparent access to all the sensitive info, and already have determined innocence in the whole affair. I am not thinking one way or the other, but I'll let the investigation run the course, before I declare him guilty -or- innocent.

As a politician he has been absolutely terrible. As a foreign diplomat, he has been worse. As a social media angsty tween he'd get solid grades however, so there is that. What an embarrassment - you don't tell a foreign country.. -especially- Russia.. that a guy leading one of your top intelligence agencies was a "nut job." It doesn't matter if it's true. You don't say that! You say it EVEN LESS SO if it was true! What a buffoon, Russia has to be laughing up their sleeves both at Trump and our country right about now. There may have been collusion by Russia to get Trump into office that had nothing to do with him.. and I see why. He is great for them.
edit on 19-5-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The leftists are imploding and lost hundreds of seats. Now they are throwing the kitchen sink and toilet seat to see what would stick, but they are destroying themselves in the process because it makes them look like nutcases.

They should be working to win back Obama voters instead they are working to piss them off even more. I guess when you have billions of dollars you got to waste it on manufacturing bs every second otherwise there would be no point of getting bankrolled.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nobody is interested in your logic and common sense.

Don't you know that Trump is a man of the people? A true outsider that knows what's best for the commoner?

He knows the struggle of the working class, he's been in the shoes of a person who doesn't know whether to buy gas to get to work, put food on the table or stop the mortgage foreclosure.

The man's a genius, why do you hate him so much?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ehm, it wouldn't have took a genius to work out who did the Osama hit...

I mean they weren't going to send in the national guard or NASA or something were they? It was a job for the best. Plus the American public and those of the coalition wanted some kind of closure, a reason for the madness Bush and Blair dragged us all into.

What kind of backlash do you think would have happened if nobody claimed the hit and Pakistan was left reeling on how a bunch of unknown special forces did a cross-border raid into it's territory?

The way it happened left little for Pakistan to do politically in terms of retaliation. It was probably the best move.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join