It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - President Trump DID NOT ask FBI Director Comey To Drop Any Investigations.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
At this point can't we all agree that its overwhelming likely Comey faked his 'firing' to make Trump look bad?

How did he fake his firing?

Dude got fired, hard to fake that.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
At this point can't we all agree that its overwhelming likely Comey faked his 'firing' to make Trump look bad?

No but with all the unverified info, one bit which seems to be under reported is that Comey changed his mind about whether Trump was trying to influence him AFTER he was fired. Whilst he still had a job he was boasting to his friends how he was 'training' the administration.

edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: carewemust

1) It didn't happen because he denied it?

2) Comey wasn't asked about whether he was asked to drop any investigation, he was asked if he has been asked to drop the Russia collusion investigation. Comey's memo stated that Trump said he hoped Comey would drop the Flynn investigation.

Ok, first off the memo is of no more value than what Trump says, because it is not a recording it is just a statement in written form. Second at this point it has not even been proven that the memo exists. Third if Comey really considered it a problem - he was duty bound to report it. Apparently McCabe never knew about it either, since he testified nobody has tried to stop the investigation.

Comey was asked if he was ever asked to drop any investigation. He answered no he had not been. This is not hard to comprehend, and he should be found guilty of perjury if he changes his story now.

Comey has since been fired, of course if he is angry about that, he is far more likely to imply collusion now. I trust his testimony before he was fired far more than any he will give now, and so should any person who has ever experienced anger after they have been rejected. People do stuff to get back at the ones they blame for their downfall, it's just the way some human's act when they have been hurt.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

2) Comey wasn't asked about whether he was asked to drop any investigation, he was asked if he has been asked to drop the Russia collusion investigation. Comey's memo stated that Trump said he hoped Comey would drop the Flynn investigation.

Comey was asked if he was ever asked to drop any investigation. He answered no he had not been. This is not hard to comprehend, and he should be found guilty of perjury if he changes his story now.

Comey has since been fired, of course if he is angry about that, he is far more likely to imply collusion now. I trust his testimony before he was fired far more than any he will give now, and so should any person who has ever experienced anger after they have been rejected. People do stuff to get back at the ones they blame for their downfall, it's just the way some human's act when they have been hurt.

I just can't see the man who's the head of an agency that's protecting us from terrorists, bank robbers, inter-city gangs, drugs, etc, sitting down to write memos after his conversations. Doesn't pass the smell test... unless he's "not all there".

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: proximo

I just can't see the man who's the head of an agency that's protecting us from terrorists, bank robbers, inter-city gangs, drugs, etc, sitting down to write memos after his conversations. Doesn't pass the smell test... unless he's "not all there".

Then you do not understand how careful the man must have thought that he had to be. He wanted to set down his immediate thoughts and memories of his meetings with the President - whether it was Obama or Trump. Frankly, the creation of such notes creates an invaluable paper trail and means that his meetings could not be misrepresented. Good for him.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

We'll learn more about Comey's note-taking habits next week when he testifies. He's expected to CHANGE HIS MIND (again) and say that President Trump asked him to back-off the Flynn probe, according to:

www.foxnews.com...

As we've seen in this thread, one side will believe Comey and one side will not believe Comey. He's not the straight-up bright bulb everyone thought he was, at this time last year.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just heard that Comey also told Congress in 2 separate CLOSED sessions, that President Trump never asked him to drop any ongoing investigations. That makes 4 times that James Comey has cleared President Trump of investigation interference.

If he says something different this coming Thursday... Then what?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I do hope that Liberals understand that their fixation on destroying a U.S. President puts a bad taste in the mouth of all sane people in America.

Enter Chuck Todd of MSNBC. He thinks that COMEY's testimony this coming Thursday will be a huge blockbuster. But as the one GOP guest on the show pointed out... Comey said the last time he testified that, NO ONE had ever asked him to stop an ongoing investigation. Chuck Todd didn't want to hear that! Apparently "No One" doesn't include President Trump in Todd's feeble mind.

Story: www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I mean, really, what was Comey trying to tell us here? That they don't tell you to stop a case, but they tell you they don't see a case and to quit investing resources? Comey is an idiot and he's going to take a fall I'm predicting. If I tell someone that it's my opinion that I don't see a case and you should quit investing resources in it, thats the same thing as saying to stop the case is it not?

I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join