It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - President Trump DID NOT ask FBI Director Comey To Drop Any Investigations.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
With all the circus going on in Washington DC and the media from the left, I feel obligated as a voter to protect my right to keep my elected president. With all the given rights from our God and the Constitution, these garbage they throw on Trump must be stopped. We have many things to do. We are losing our foreign policy edge in Europe and Asia. While they are all getting together for trade, agreements and other partnership, here we are wasting our time in this circus of lies. These foreign countries are now taking advantage of all the stupid arguments and debates being cooked in the media and Washington. We will wake up one day and ask, "what have we missed?" Just watch the market where it's heading.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We will wait for the quote I'm interested for some reason. The rest of your connect the dots not even circumstantial evidence more far out opinion not so much.

The analogy did not seem to help your idea either.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: UKTruth

Cool mate, you just leep on defending the religious nut jobs

You're the one who sounds like a religious nutjob.

Just sayin' homeskillet.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Comey's memo stated that Trump said he hoped Comey would drop the Flynn investigation.

Asked, ordered, threaten, coerced, forced etc is a little different than "hoped"
edit on 18-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump told Comey to hopefully let this go. It is not clear what this refers to. It may or may not be an investigation.

No memo exists.

It might before the night's over...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, May 18, 2017

1.) When asked point-blank on video today, if he asked FBI Director James Comey to "back off" any of his investigations, President Trump replied as plainly and truthfully as you can get: "NO... Next Question". I think even the most mentally challenged Trump-haters can comprehend that response.

What is wrong with you people? I'd really like my vote back now. This is embarrassing.

Because Trump said so lmao

Yea but the inevitable response to that is easy: it worked for Billy so it works here now.

And then we just ignore all the pithy comments about how nobody believed him and he was quibbling that have been posted over the last few years.

#shorttermmemory

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Welllll, that's why Comey made the memo, it was iffy and he didn't feel compelled to make a claim of obstruction at that time. However, Comey didn't drop the Flynn investigation and got fired. That memo now takes on an air of obstruction.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Welllll, that's why Comey made the memo, it was iffy and he didn't feel compelled to make a claim of obstruction at that time. However, Comey didn't drop the Flynn investigation and got fired. That memo now takes on an air of obstruction.

Er, no, it doesn't. The world and his wife wanted Comey fired.
Also, 'an air of obstruction' is not obstruction of justice. If Comey didn't believe it was at the time then he can;t change his mind just because he was fired.
I think even the most hopeful of liberals knows that saying 'I hope ... you can let Flynn go' is not going to get you what you so are desperately seeking.

edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Cool mate, you just leep on defending the religious nut jobs

No, I defend the right for people to express their religion freely. Perhaps read up on your constitution.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Comey never made the memo.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You understand that if there's going to be charges of Obstruction of Justice against the President of the United States, which I don't think there will be, it's going to require piles of supporting evidence right?That's what the memo is, supporting evidence.

You also have to be a complete moron yo not know that if your boss 'hopes' you do something and you don't, your job is on the line.
edit on 5/18/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Link to the denial or does the Washington Post have him locked up somewhere?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Kali74

Comey never made the memo.

I agree that there is no "memo", but even if there is, it's a he-said/he-said contest where there is ZERO chance of it resulting in anything.

this is just another example of the desperate, panicked, frenzied left throwing sh_t at the wall to see what will stick.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You understand that if there's going to be charges of Obstruction of Justice against the President of the United States, which I don't think there will be, it's going to require piles of supporting evidence right?That's what the memo is, supporting evidence.

You also have to be a complete moron yo not know that if your boss 'hopes' you do something and you don't, your job is on the line.

The relationship between the President and the Director of the FBI is not like a boss/employee relationship in, say, a corporate office. Comey (and the President) well knew that Comey could not be compelled to do anything and as we know Comey was shocked he was fired, so he certainly did NOT 'know' that was going to be fired for not making Trump's hopes a reality.

You are certainly right in that is would require 'piles' more evidence to come to a conclusion of obstruction of justice.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

this is just another example of the desperate, panicked, frenzied left throwing sh_t at the wall to see what will stick.

You guys should mass brand that on your foreheads.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Link to the denial or does the Washington Post have him locked up somewhere?

Let's see the memo first !

The memo is a fairy tale.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

For a criminal conviction...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is a large fallacy in your argument and statement.

Comey was asked (under oath) if anyone in authority had requested that he close an investigation, for political purposes...

Comey was truthful in his answer. Trump didn't outright ask or demand for the investigation to cease. "I hope you can let this go" is not an order. It is vague enough to make an obstruction charge difficult.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

For a criminal conviction...

Well there will be no impeachment either, now there is a Special Counsel (another reason it is good for Trump - rabid Democrats and media won;t be able to pressure spineless Republicans to go along with such a notion when an investigation is under way).

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Perhaps he got fired for threatening Trump in the DOJ interview?

"that would be a big deal."
"that would be a big deal."

Veiled threat?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join