It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - President Trump DID NOT ask FBI Director Comey To Drop Any Investigations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Just let them have their victory. The world is better place if they allow them to be "right" all the time.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Hey xuenchen, does the memo even really exist?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Flynn is also being investigated all on his lonesome.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT and ASSIST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MAKING AMERICA EVEN GREATER!

You really need to ease up on the god crap.

How self absorbed and delusional does one have to be to think that a god would intervene in politics.

Just as bad as the Muslims you no doubt fear...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
See? That's the problem. ^

Even when we have testimony from Comey himself, the Democrat/Liberals still want to play semantics, still want to do the "But, but".
Give it up already. You sounded like spoiled kids when he won and now it's just pathetic. Running in circles squawking like chickens.

link   
And it's a good thing he did, as you were running out of time to get your daily post in.

I can't even begin to imagine how many criminal defendants wish more people had your view on things: simply saying "nah uh did not!" is it, end of story, full stop.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: carewemust
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT... Another Witch Hunt by Liberal Idiots in the Media

It sounds like you are taking it personally. It seems to me the media just wants to make money. They aired Obama's dirty laundry just as much as Trumps. But when it was Obama's dirty laundry it wasn't "fake" news.

I tend more towards it all being about corporate/financial interests of the networks

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT and ASSIST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MAKING AMERICA EVEN GREATER!

How self absorbed and delusional does one have to be to think that a god would intervene in politics.

Yea, but isn't it kinda funny to picture it when somebody goes caps-lock retard about it like that? I can't help but picture somebody like Ken Bone angrily mashing keys...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I really want to beleive trump is telling the truth. I listened to that Comey testimony where he was answering if anyone had ever asked him to back off. The context of that question was clearly around people in the DOJ itself. I'm waiting for Comey to point that out but he's not sayin much

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, by law Comey had 24 hours to report Obstruction.

Our he is guilty of a crime.

Trump said "I hope" nothing more happens to him.

"I hope" is not a crime.

However, even saying that is dumb.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Just let them have their victory. The world is better place if they allow them to be "right" all the time.

Ha! Never!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
See? That's the problem. ^

Even when we have testimony from Comey himself, the Democrat/Liberals still want to play semantics, still want to do the "But, but".
Give it up already. You sounded like spoiled kids when he won and now it's just pathetic. Running in circles squawking like chickens.

The problem is people like you with low reading comprehension skills.

Comey was talking about the DOJ not POTUS, anyone can see that.

So if the attorney general or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?” asked Sen. Hirono of Comey during the question-and-answer period of his testimony.

“In theory, yes,” replied Comey.

Hirono pressed: “Has it happened?”

Comey said, “Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that – without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason. That would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.”

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Why get mad at liberals for your inability to comprehend the context?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Why does anyone need to 'ease up' on the God 'crap'? This is the second thread that you seem to have got your panties in a bunch over people mentioning God or Catholicism. People are free to believe what they want to believe, and yes also talk about it.
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The irony of your post is off the charts.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, May 18, 2017

1.) When asked point-blank on video today, if he asked FBI Director James Comey to "back off" any of his investigations, President Trump replied as plainly and truthfully as you can get: "NO... Next Question". I think even the most mentally challenged Trump-haters can comprehend that response.

What is wrong with you people? I'd really like my vote back now. This is embarrassing.

Because Trump said so lmao

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The question asked Comey on 03 May was specific to the DOJ, but his answer was broad and in more general terms, IMHO. Also, the DOJ is part of the Executive Branch and broadly speaking, there are liaisons in the White House proprietary to the DOJ.

“Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that – without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason. That would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.”

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Cool mate, you just leep on defending the religious nut jobs

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Is a reason why Comey never said anything about the memo after the NYT broke the story, he never said a darn thing.

But his "associates read it to the NYT"

It made head lines news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join