It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - President Trump DID NOT ask FBI Director Comey To Drop Any Investigations.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thursday, May 18, 2017

1.) When asked point-blank on video today, if he asked FBI Director James Comey to "back off" any of his investigations, President Trump replied as plainly and truthfully as you can get: "NO... Next Question". I think even the most mentally challenged Trump-haters can comprehend that response.

Source: www.nydailynews.com...

2.) On May 3rd, FBI Director Comey was asked (under oath) if anyone in authority had requested that he close an investigation, for political purposes.

His response:

""COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something like that -- without an appropriate purpose.

I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

It has not happened in my experience.""

Source: www.zerohedge.com...

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT... Another Witch Hunt by Liberal Idiots in the Media, and Democratic ranks, has blown up in their face. One thing's for sure, you can't say that they don't have tenacity!

But it's too bad (for Democrats) that they're unable to comprehend that their single-minded obsession/fixation over hurting President Trump, and America, will keep them out of power in this country for a long, long time to come.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT and ASSIST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MAKING AMERICA EVEN GREATER!

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/18/2017 by carewemust because: format adjustment

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was posted already so if it's okay with you, I'll just reuse my other post:

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: stosh64

Oh, well case closed!

Did you expect Comey to throw Trump under the bus at that moment? It seems to me that Comey likely decided to brush it off for the most part but knew it was sketchy enough to document.

Later, when he was canned and the President cited "the Russia thing with Trump" (or whatever, I'm not looking up the quote atm), that earlier conversation became decidedly more important.

Let me give you an analogy:

It's like if a boss says to an employee, "I'd really like to date you" and the employee politely declines but doens't rush off to HR. Then shortly after that, the boss cans that subordinate and tells the whole office that the employee was canned for not realizing what a great catch the boss was.

+6 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Butbutbutbutbutbut. . . Trump!

*breathe heavily*

He's EVIL!

*gasps*

*Primal Scream*

*Breaks window, slashes tires, throws rocks at kittens*

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

1) It didn't happen because he denied it?

2) Comey wasn't asked about whether he was asked to drop any investigation, he was asked if he has been asked to drop the Russia collusion investigation. Comey's memo stated that Trump said he hoped Comey would drop the Flynn investigation.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

This was posted already so if it's okay with you, I'll just reuse my other post:

Oh, well case closed!

Did you expect Comey to throw Trump under the bus at that moment? It seems to me that Comey likely decided to brush it off for the most part but knew it was sketchy enough to document.

Later, when he was canned and the President cited "the Russia thing with Trump" (or whatever, I'm not looking up the quote atm), that earlier conversation became decidedly more important.

It's like if a boss says to an employee, "I'd really like to date you" and the employee politely declines but doens't rush off to HR. Then shortly after that, the boss cans that subordinate and tells the whole office that the employee was canned for not realizing what a great catch the boss was.

"Sketchy enough to document" does not equal obstruction of justice. If the news reporting had been more measured there would be no problem.

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, May 18, 2017

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT and ASSIST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MAKING AMERICA EVEN GREATER!

-CareWeMust

Amen!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Proof at Last ! Proof at Last !

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

2) Comey wasn't asked about whether he was asked to drop any investigation, he was asked if he has been asked to drop the Russia collusion investigation. Comey's memo stated that Trump said he hoped Comey would drop the Flynn investigation.

The Flynn investigation is part of the Russia investigation.
Your argument is pretty thin.

The only thing Comey could point to - IF he decides to make something of the memo (which as yet he hasn't) is that the question asked of him was about the DoJ specifically. There is some counter fake news on this by Fox News today. They covered this under oath testimony from Comey and omitted the fact that the question was about the DoJ (actually worse, they changed the question). Both sides of this debate in the media are a complete joke. When will they wake TF up.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Oh, well case closed!

Lol. Can we all just repost responses to your post from that thread?

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

There is no memo.

link   
Trump told Comey to hopefully let this go. It is not clear what this refers to. It may or may not be an investigation.

link   
"CONFIRMED - President Trump DID NOT ask FBI Director Comey To Drop Any Investigations."

That's nice.
Did you expect Trump to say yes he did?

" I think even the most mentally challenged Trump-haters can comprehend that response."
That's childish and not necessary.
Really insults and name calling?

"MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT and ASSIST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MAKING AMERICA EVEN GREATER! "
God has nothing to do with any of this.
I'd think he would be more focused on Africa or something.

And Trump making America great again?
You do realize it begins with you, not Trumps tweets.

link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump told Comey to hopefully let this go. It is not clear what this refers to. It may or may not be an investigation.

No memo exists.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT... Another Witch Hunt by Liberal Idiots in the Media

It sounds like you are taking it personally. It seems to me the media just wants to make money. They aired Obama's dirty laundry just as much as Trumps. But when it was Obama's dirty laundry it wasn't "fake" news.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

On May 3rd, FBI Director Comey was asked (under oath) if anyone in authority had requested that he close an investigation, for political purposes.

There is no way he would contradict himself like this. He was the one testifying, he hasn't forgotten he said it or that it was recorded.

The question was had the AG or DOJ tried to shut down an investigation NOT whether the POTUS had ever.

It isn't like he would say...no they haven't but the Prez has on several occasions.
edit on 18-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT... Another Witch Hunt by Liberal Idiots in the Media

It sounds like you are taking it personally. It seems to me the media just wants to make money. They aired Obama's dirty laundry just as much as Trumps. But when it was Obama's dirty laundry it wasn't "fake" news.

The parallels to Obama are not genuine. Trump is right - the media pile on to the scale and vitriol we are seeing is new ground - mainly because it seems in lock step with Democrats and govt employees leaking like a sieve.
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

This like the Clinton presidency investigations on steroids. Two big differences, he did inhale and he did have sexual relations with that woman.

link   
hahahahaha

Leftists replies. . .

"His mouth said no, but his eyes said. . . yessssssss."

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Now the government can get back to the important issue of which Hiltlary cronies were involved with the murder of Seth Rich and what did Obama know.

You know the story that the DNC owned MSM are doing their best to sweep under the rug.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye. Exactly. Is hoping intent?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join