It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's the thing. I don't think it was a joke. The 'laugh" seems more of a laughing out of embarrassment, or the awkwardness we sometimes experience in conversation. If it was a joke, why was Ryan so insistent that it remain confidential?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Exactly and should the house of cards collapse, I think Ryan just got himself blocked for POTUS. Thus my tagline.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I was just laughing at that a minute ago. God. Hatch would have us all on lockdown. I'd almost prefer Trump without the drama. But without the drama, what he is?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Anti-Semitism is a false paradigm. Nobody hates Jews. They hate Zionists.

If Zionists aren't Jews, what are they.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'd rather Hatch then Trump, Pence or Ryan.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If I need to explain that to you then you've not been paying attention.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
How is this thread not at the top?!?! How does this not have 1000x flags and replies!!!?!?!?!

"Ryan instructed his Republican lieutenants to keep the conversation private, saying: “No leaks. . . . This is how we know we’re a real family here.”"

^ That is so blatant

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
How is this thread not at the top?!?! How does this not have 1000x flags and replies!!!?!?!?!

"Ryan instructed his Republican lieutenants to keep the conversation private, saying: “No leaks. . . . This is how we know we’re a real family here.”"

^ That is so blatant

And...?

Trump will never be impeached because there is ZERO evidence that he did anything wrong. Even Democrat leaders are telling their dependent leftist serfs that the entire Trump/Russia "collusion" story is going to end up as a sh_t sandwich for them.

Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Leftists need to come to terms with the fact that Bill Clinton's wife lost all on her own and will never be president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join