It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn Refuses To Honor Senate Subpoena

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why hasn't the senate sideshow been canceled now that there is an official special counsel?

Double jeopardy anyone?
edit on 18-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If they have no evidence that he did anything illegal, they should treat him respectfully. I am not saying he would but he could defect and REALLY screw up our National Security. It is pretty dam dumb to screw with a man who knows so much.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Everything with Flynn could just be a smokescreen.

It's possible Flynn was actually gathering info from Russians inside their comfort zone !

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Can you imagine how much Russians would like this guy brought to Russia to gain sensitive US intels? That would be scary.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is an interview of Flynn right after the investigation from Fox that he came out talking about what has been done to him and he claims that is all false.

He sounded truthful but I am not going to make an opinion until the investigation is over.

That is why I can not stop thinking, what if, what if he was planted by the Obama administration and Hillary campaign to start all this conflict on Trump.

But that is only my conspirators mind running wild.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Is an interview of Flynn right after the investigation from Fox that he came out talking about what has been done to him and he claims that is all false.

He sounded truthful but I am not going to make an opinion until the investigation is over.

That is why I can not stop thinking, what if, what if he was planted by the Obama administration and Hillary campaign to start all this conflict on Trump.

But that is only my conspirators mind running wild.

You're not alone !!

I and a few others have suggested that possibility !!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Or what if.. Trump really is the bad guy

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I am pretty sure that Trump is a lot of things, but he is not a traitor to our nation, I stand by this comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join