It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: No Politician Treated More Unfairly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Emphasis was not needed, I was just using the opportunity to capitalize my initial point in my first post.

Maybe I need to be more clear as well, I'm not saying his loud mouth is what makes him a human and somewhat admirable, it's his perseverance, regardless of how he shows it. I say he's non PC because he speaks however and whenever he wants without a filter unapologetically. This is what I find refreshing. I say he's a human because he's sensitive just like the rest of us, he's a narcissist just like the rest of us, and he has an ego just like the rest of us. It's hard to relate to the ordinary cookie cutter.

As for the people.. I think most have already made up their minds, in large part thanks to the demonization and I don't think it would make a big difference at this point.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Politicians, at least in the U.S, aren't held accountable. Big part of the problem. I favor public hangings...

Please check my avatar. It was either that or a wood chipper.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh the irony. After he personally paraded around his absurd belief that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and he did it for YEARS.

Unfair? Pay-back is hell, huh Godfather?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Shamrock6

I say he's a human because he's sensitive just like the rest of us, he's a narcissist just like the rest of us, and he has an ego just like the rest of us. It's hard to relate to the ordinary cookie cutter.

How dare you lump all of us into the same soiled basket. We're not all narcissists.

And perseverance can be confused with denial. I offer the case of General George Custer. He has perseverance, too.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

By all means, critisize him all day if you want, I could care less about that, that's not what this is about. I'm merely crashing in on this bash-a-Trump party with a different point of view.

Good thing we are all entitled to our own opinions right?
edit on 18-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What he actually said isn't a matter of opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join