It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: No Politician Treated More Unfairly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Are previous two presidents did nothing but institute a surveillance state and disregard our constitution. Where was all of this outrage then? Oh, yeah, curled up in a corner saying "Yes, master government." It's ridiculous really.

It's sad that so many people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Shut up, snowflake.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Shut up, snowflake.

Welcome back, here's your participation trophy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

..... but the difference was they were respected and loved by most.

That's a damning indictment of a political system and nation that can elect a man President who the majority have little or zero respect for.

Regardless of the pro's and con's of the American political system I'm amazed that so many are surprised at the debacle that is being played out for the whole world to see.
How can a man who has absolutely no experience and insight into how the complexities of the American governmental system works be elected President?

The US is slowly becoming the laughing stock of the world.....and personally I don't think that is a good thing.

edit on 18/5/17 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

He can defend himself, no one is denying him that right, we are just making fun on how he does it.

He was so alpha, such a man that was tough enough to hold his ground against anything, at least according to him and some of his supporters, but then he behaves in such a cry-baby kind of way.... muh tears.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It's bred into people from birth to death.
edit on 18-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Meh.

It's the hot seat. People thought George Washington was a shifty President, so it's not as if this is something unique to Trump.

What's unique is the whining and continuous running his mouth. At this point, he's his own worst enemy. He simply cannot shut up just do the job he was elected to do, and that's only fueling the fire.

I don't want Trump to fail, because unlike some in the media (and on ATS) I understand that if he fails, we're all in for a far worse time than he is. I still think Trump is, and was, the better option out of what we were given. But I'm not going to pat him on the back when he whines, I'm not going to get upset at the media for happily engaging in a pissing contest that he starts on a daily basis.

People like to tell law enforcement "honor your oath" from time to time. I don't think law enforcement is the only people that need to hear that. I bet if Trump would sit down behind that big, beautiful desk of his and do his #ing job, and shut his twitterhole up, a lot of people would stop paying attention to the media and start paying attention to what he's doing rather than how many scoops of ice cream he had.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

At the end of the day, I believe he is sincere with his intentions, this alone is enough for me to look past his character flaws and all the insignificant things that people like to complain about.

It understand it's a 2 way street but let's be honest, they don't want him to do his job, he's been doing his job, but it's Trump so he will never be able to do anything right and when he does he won't get the credit. (Trump effect is real)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xuenchen
Lol. Leave it to Xuen to fail to tell the difference between sarcasm and rage.

That's the Sean Spicer in he, just doesn't get it! Sometimes though, you can have a little sympathy for a bleeding heart, but not a bleedin' ejit like the man in the White House. But seriously, this whole caboodle has gone so far beyond the pale, and God only knows what's next.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

That's a damning indictment of a political system and nation that can elect a man President who the majority have little or zero respect for.

Well that's not reality. You've been brainwashed by the media.

The media hates Trump. The establishment hates Trump. The average American? Nope. Pull your head out.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You having faith in his sincerity makes no difference in what he can and can't accomplish.

Only thing that does is compel you to make excuses for him.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

None of which addresses my point: people would probably be far more willing to recognize he was doing his job if he would shut up about everything else.

It would be a lot easier to make fun of CNN for talking about how many scoops of ice cream Trump had one night if he wasn't engaging in daily dick measuring contests with everybody. Fact is, he is, so everybody is going to pay attention to that.

Put it in another context for ya: who gets more attention and winds up being the focus of the news cycle? The cop that works a riot line and simply does his job to the best of his ability, then goes home? Or the cop that works the same riot line and gets filmed talking # to every protester he sees, but also does his job and goes home?

I think we both know the answer to that one.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So that should tell you all you need to know about what their intentions are, and thats not what's best for me, you, or America.

Do you really believe if he stopped tweeting and flexing his D, that the media would stop demonizing him? I highly doubt it.

But I get your point. He is a sensitive egotistical narcissistic maniac. Which is why I'm not surprised the ways he acts and in many ways, it's refreshing to see.

A human and not a PC cookie cutter.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Or how about John Kennedy? Railed against because he was a Catholic?

Or Barack Obama having his citizenship questioned to this day.

No, Donald, you are merely reaping what you sow. Pride go'eth before the fall.

Ok that is one each, and Obama's was like a side note of concern...

Trump has been attacked since about 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes, and that attack has been consistent with ANY action he takes. Take the firing of Comely, Trump stated he felt it was bipartisan with the huge amount of negative narratives from the left about him for months and then with Trumps observations for the last few he saw it was time. Why now the huge backlash from the left? They should be happy, but once again if it is something Trumps does it is wrong...

Another area is this focus attack on everything that may or may not have gone on in confidential meetings. This has opened the door to a flood of "anonymous source said" front page news...some might be true to a point others are pure fake news, no way to know either way...not sure if any other president has gone though this...what you think?

I can tell you out side of maybe Jimmy Carter, Presidents in the past have been extremely vocal, attacking, ordering etc as a general part of their position. Trump asks something and everyone scream impeachment. This is another area past Presidents have not had to deal with either. Another example is most do not know that Hillary is a much different person in private. She throws F bombs like a sailor..hehe and is extremely hard to work for...not much empathy with her to say the least and everyone would know that if she was ever under the micro scope as Trump is, but it is very private still.. Could say the thing about Obama as being much different in private than in public and not in a good way...

edit on 18-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I do think JFK might disagree.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I really believe you're ignoring what I'm saying. Whether it's intentional or not is up for debate.

I'll try one last time: I think the people would ignore what the media is doing far, far more than what the people presently do, because for most folks the daily pissing contest is more entertaining than what the President signed on any given day. I think the media would continue to do their thing until such a time as they realized the people didn't care about their shtick anymore because it was a totally one-sided game. I think the people would then view Trump as getting picked on, rather than viewing him as somebody who happily engages in # talking until such time as he feels he's getting picked on. Do you like people that get into fights and then whine they got hit? I don't, and I don't know anybody that does.

But I know that I sure do sympathize with people who are just trying to do their job while somebody else acts like an annoying little chihuahua and constantly nips at their heels. Getting on with your job and not engaging in a (literally) daily pissing contest is not somehow being PC and cookie cutter.

Running your mouth all day long and then complaining when somebody else runs theirs is, to be blunt, just kinda douchey. Not cool, not humanizing, just douchey. I don't know many people that deal with somebody everyday that talks # nonstop and says "gosh he's so cool, that's so human and not PC of him!"

Hopefully all the emphasis I've added in this post has cleared up what seems to be a continuing source of confusion for you. You seem to have trouble understanding what I'm actually saying, and keep resorting to substituting something else entirely and then debating that rather than debating what I've said.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Freeborn

The media hates Trump. The establishment hates Trump. The average American? Nope. Pull your head out.

And what you say is not right either. I distinctly remember that both Clinton and Trump were bottom of the polls as most favoured candidates, and pretty much stayed that way until only they were left. After that it was a matter of taking sides, or not voting at all. Most people got what they reluctantly asked for, and no matter what, it won't change the animal, and I defy anyone who would say that deep in their hearts, didn't know that there would be trouble ahead...the signs were all there, throughout the election campaign.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

He is the President. Of the United States. He won the election. They let him have the keys. Months ago. He couldn't possibly have missed it. His pansy ass was in attendance. We have smoking-gun proof. Period. Paragraph.

He has his own security and staff, who are paid to pamper and indulge his padded, privileged, billionaire ass. That is their job. Not the people of America who employ him. He serves us. Not the other way around. And unless he abolishes the entire US constitution and declares martial law, that simple, basic truth is not going to change.

Even then, we wouldn't let go until they removed us by force. And regardless of what political/social differences we all have, I have every confidence that at the end of the day we will all be Americans first. So he can cram that straight up his cramhole. He'll need assistance of course...but you seem a helpful sort, concerned for his plight and all.

What you call "demonizing" is hardworking American people who voted for a grown ass adult, not a cranky toddler with a god complex, and are expecting him to man up and lead, not pimp himself out on social media, saying stupid # for retweets and hearts while the entire nation goes to hell in the background.

If he doesn't like the negative feedback, maybe he should consider staying the f*ck off social media and act like he's got two brain cells to rub together. If he did that, people might start to warm up to him.

The only underdog here is the American people, who are still waiting for him to actually start being a President instead of a diva. Well, it looks like more and more people are getting tired of waiting day in and day out. He'd better start paying attention, because if he thinks the stuff his haters say is mean and hurtful, wait til his own supporters start holding him accountable.

Slap a "Fragile" sticker on his chest and make everyone pretend to adore him because he's a narcissist? Not in this country. Not in this lifetime. He is replaceable if he is unable to emotionally handle the job. There's no shame in being emotional and craving attention and validation. Just don't bring that foolishness to your place of employment...especially if you're supposed to be leading a country. Narcissism has no place in that job position.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Err, no I haven't.

I'm just calling it as I see it, and from the outside looking in, free from any dogmatic party political bias.

And how do I come to that conclusion?
My granted limited interaction with Americans, reading reports, articles etc from a broad spectrum of sources and viewing the numerous opinion polls US politicians etc seem to put so much faith in.

If you disagree with my opinion then that's fine....but I'm not brainwashed - an all too familiar accusation these days levelled at someone with an opposing, but reasonably informed, opinion.

The media hates Trump. The establishment hates Trump.

Undoubtedly some, possibly even most, of MSM etc dislike Trump.....but a fair proportion just seem as if they want to blow bubbles out of his arse and view him almost like a Messiah.

The average American? Nope.

See above.

Pull your head out.

I notice you had nothing in response to the rest of my post....I wonder why?
edit on 18/5/17 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Do you like people that get into fights and then whine they got hit? I don't, and I don't know anybody that does.

It seems that Trump doesn't back down, but that doesn't mean he starts it...also once he is fighting it does seem unfair when so many other jump in the fight to all go against him. He wasn't popular with both parties in Washington, he is not that professional life time politician that has done nothing else in life outside of school.. Washington hates him, Hollywood hates him and that is a lot of negative public coverage that no other President has had to deal with.

edit on 18-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join