It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: No Politician Treated More Unfairly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

He deserves every bit of scrutiny, criticism, and in his face laughter.

Dude's a joke.

Been a while since I laughed so hard while at work

Part of me was naive and was cautiously optimistic that a real president fought his way into the White House. I know there is a shadow government and his actions have proven that he's part of the "deep state", they're not against him, nothing more hilarious than the Trumpkins repeatedly saying that the Deep State is out to get him. He's just part of the show.

They're all laughing at us from behind the curtain.

+6 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Triggers the Triggerables again !

Says the guy who was compelled to post because the corpulent kumquat got trashed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

This is what i would call unfair.

Winston Churchill, outstanding War Time Prime Minister.

In the General Election after the war, he was thrown out of office.

Donald Trump is no Winston Churchill.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ooh you said it twice in one sentence. How many Republi-points does that get you?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
SNIP . Flies the victim flag like a crackhead busted for dealing. He should sue his hair stylist for cruelty to social media.

It's not his fault. He's never read a history book to see how Mussolini was treated more unfairly.

edit on 5/18/2017 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped to remove crude comment not allowed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

More like:
"No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been more thin skinned and overly melodramatic."

Bigly!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

To be fair, with his "love" for the common working man it wouldn't have been a good idea having him lead in an age of reconstruction, reconciliation and peace.

He was an amazing wartime leader though, he knew exactly what to support.

On topic: Trump is an idiot, what an egotistical cretin. I'd love to bitch slap him but I'd have an orange hand for weeks... Suppose paint thinner might work but who knows. Maybe he sweats concentrated vanity and it's colour is orange?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Legacy of adjectives.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Boy it sure was quiet around here while you were waiting for the check to clear. Glad you're back, ATS wouldn't be the same without your relentless attempts at spin control.

Suggest you learn what triggered means, lest you continue to confuse "having a laugh at" (which is what is happening in this thread) with "actually triggered" (which is what prompted your boy to tweet in the first place). It's rather embarrassing, even for you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Ooh you said it twice in one sentence. How many Republi-points does that get you?

It's like those people who walk in, crop dust everybody, then bounce. I think after so many, they win a shiny orange clown car.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Instead of Republipoints would you prefer a nice shiny Trumpcoin?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just want to say that as long as Trump keeps getting sand in his vagina, I will keep showing up to laugh my ass off at the comments.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Politicians, at least in the U.S, aren't held accountable. Big part of the problem. I favor public hangings...
edit on 18-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think what Trump is alluding to is the unfair treatment and constant demonization, and I agree with his assertion. What we are seeing with Trump is absolutely unprecedented and anyone that is honest with themselves would agree.

I see some names being mentioned in this thread, and sure they have endured adversity, much greater than Trump will probably ever have to, but the difference was they were respected and loved by most.

And please do not mention Obama because it will only expose your ignorance, the two are incomparable.

Sure he's an egotistical sensitive little baby, but I mean, he's only human right? Nobody is perfect.

He is supposed to be the president and the leader of your country, do you expect him to not to defend himself, and instead stand there and just take a beating while he's being demonized 247? You're talking about one of the biggest narcissists in the world.

I'm far from a Trump fanboy, but all of this unfair treatment he recieves (not to mention by those I know with certainty are not for our best interest) makes it easy to root for him. I thought America likes the underdog?

Meh, enjoy the thread though.

$0.02

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Ok then...just when I thought my day had delivered all the crazy I was able to process...along comes Mini Mitts to prove me wrong😅😅😅😅

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm amazed that you can call a billionaire who spends a significant amount of his day telling everybody how awesome he is at everything, ever, an "underdog." Particularly when he sits in what is pretty widely recognized to be the most powerful chair in the world.

If you think that's what an underdog is, you may want to revisit Webster's.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

HAHAHAHA

Minni Mitts. Thats rad.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Precisely... I may not agree with everything Trump has done, but damn, I have never seen a chain of events take place in this country where a leader was demonized to the extent Trump has been

Our previous two presidents did nothing but institute a surveillance state and disregard our constitution. Where was all of this outrage then? Oh, yeah, curled up in a corner saying "Yes, master government." It's ridiculous really.
edit on 18-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I mean underdog in the sense where not only does everyone want to see you to fail, but they are doing everything in their power to do so. It feels like Trump vs the world, which is an underdog in my book.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He sure cries a lot, I mean, he has always been a public figure, everybody has their eyes on him, so it's only natural when he gets the position of the most powerful man in the world that he is going to be scrutinized like there is no tomorrow, add that to him losing the popular vote and bam, more fire to the wood.

Mr Trump toughen up, dont be a snowflake.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join