It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat-Comey Brainwashing of the Population is Complete

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It is.

And so is the distinction I made when I quoted Hillary's husband feeding into the rumors.

edit on 18-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I put this in Political Madness instead of Mudpit because this Conspiracy is now Mass Brainwashing.

Got tired of getting your butt handed to you huh? If anyone has been brainwashed it's the supporters of Trump. You voted in for a man that lied to you over 70% of the time. He has done nothing but fail, embarrass America and take the taxpayers to the cleaners paying for our vacationer in chiefs many vacations to property that he owns.

President for Profit Trump...2020! Let's see how much taxpayer money he can legally obtain, just for the giggles.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is.

And so is the distinction I made when I quoted Hillary's husband feeding into the rumors.

I don't see his statement fed in to any rumor. He said anyone who qualifies should be able to run.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Clintons want a recount, just like Gore.

But it wasn't even close. So we have to live
with Hills temper tantrums for four years.

Can America get a restraining order against her?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Try to remember that one person, or even hundreds or thousands, on the internet doesn't mean anything.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well, then you are ignoring the context of the events (and the swirling rumors about Obama), at the time.

Case in point: This article that was published just two weeks after Bill Clinton's statement where Factcheck fraudulently claimed there was a raised seal applied to Barack Obama's short form birth certificate -- Link.

But, whatever. I don't need you to admit it to validate what I know is the truth.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I like the two cartoons.

So do I

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: surnamename57

There is a difference, though. Clinton is not president.

And Clinton was impeached.

Wrong Clinton.

Are you sure about that? The only reason Hillary didn't Divorce his cheating ass was because she wanted to be President. She still needed him for name recognition.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

There is a difference, though. Clinton is not president.

And Clinton was impeached.

Wrong Clinton.

Are you sure about that? The only reason Hillary didn't Divorce his cheating ass was because she wanted to be President. She still needed him for name recognition.

Actually, it probably has more to do with 'spousal privilege' (not having to testify against a defendant spouse), IMO.

I honestly don't believe that Hillary ever wanted to be president. She was simply placed as the most unlikable candidate to run for president to help her friends, Barack Obama and Donald Trump, win.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Not all Idiots can see the Corruption, they're probably blind....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It is.

I don't see his statement fed in to any rumor. He said anyone who qualifies should be able to run.

Nope he was feeding into the rumors:

Qualifications for the Office of President
Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Agree. The only qualification anyone was doubting was the natural-born citizenship requirement.

Bill Clinton was totally feeding into the rumors and Hillary supporters thought his statement was very telling in context of the controversy, at the time, and figured if anyone might have inside info about Obama...it would be Bill Clinton.

And this was 2+ years before Trump took up the issue.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yep, you're correct, Trump's done, you can stick a fork in him.

But there's another way to look at this, when the Dems win 2020 with some god awful repulsive leftist "Progressive" all those who hate the result are now fully justified in jumping up and screaming "Not My President"!

We may have been set up for a new era of "Permanent Resistance" in which election results are no longer honored as "valid" for any purpose by approximately 50% of the population.

And the great divide will only become ever wider and ever deeper.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They want all Comey's memos now, on Hillary and Obama.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Interesting...

...but, I just don't trust anything coming from Comey. I don't think his notes/memos are worth squat as evidence. He's a corrupt sleaze, IMO.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Interesting...

...but, I just don't trust anything coming from Comey. I don't think his notes/memos are worth squat as evidence. He's a corrupt sleaze, IMO.

I agree

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Agree. The only qualification anyone was doubting was the natural-born citizenship requirement.

Bill Clinton was totally feeding into the rumors and Hillary supporters thought his statement was very telling in context of the controversy, at the time, and figured if anyone might have inside info about Obama...it would be Bill Clinton.

And this was 2+ years before Trump took up the issue.

And back in those days Trump was a Hillary supporter/big donor. Any Trump Supporter knows that. But I think those days are long gone hahah.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Hillary did not start the birther nonsense. That has been debunked for some time now.

Eh, it did start with Hillary supporters, in 2008. And Bill Clinton definitely threw gasoline on the issue when he said this:

"I never was mad at Sen. Obama," the former president said. "I think everybody's got a right to run for president who qualifies under the Constitution. And I'd be the last person to begrudge anybody their ambition."

Link

Everyone knew what he was getting at considering the Hillary blogs had been discussing the controversy for a couple of months, by then. Can't get a much closer surrogate to Hillary than Bill.

Also, I think the plagiarized speech thing is a reference to Deval Patrick and the "just words, just words" speech. I don't know that it was Hillary that pointed out the plagiarism though.

Once again , we do agree. That is pretty much what happened. Most were recanted though once Obama became President. But , was it a case of damage already done ?
And that was "just words , just speeches" . Is that truly plagiarism ?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Interesting...

Comey is covering something heavy-duty . Something that will blow apart the US if ever released to the public . Democrat , Republican , and most likely Independent as well . Probably something was learned during the Clinton email scandal .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
They want all Comey's memos now, on Hillary and Obama.

Good. After all Comey must have written some pretty daming Memos about Hillary. But we all know those won't get Leaked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join