It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat-Comey Brainwashing of the Population is Complete

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I put this in Political Madness instead of Mudpit because this Conspiracy is now Mass Brainwashing. I enjoy reading the Social Media comments on Facebook to see what the top comments are and then scroll down from there. And usually its just pure Trump Hate. Hell you put one Positive Comment or even try and describe the situation you get bombarded with Comments. But this one i think takes the cake. And I couldn't resist posting it.

After reading this I truly do believe the MSM Brainwashing of the Population is complete of the Anti-Trump Conspiracy.

I mean there has always been Low Information Voters out there but before this the MSM News Outlets at least gave the illusion of being Fair and Balanced. They haven't kept the Conspiracy Consistent since Trump has been in Office. I mean can you imagine if the MSM held the Obama Administration accountable other then Fox news? Obama's Scandal Free Administration might have been just Smoke and Mirrors.

But sure lets go ahead and appoint a Special Prosecutor investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 Election.

That way they can further investigate the Clinton connection to Putin.

edit on 18-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: title edit

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
"That way they can further investigate the Clinton connection to Putin."

There is a difference, though. Clinton is not president.
edit on 18 5 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

And Clinton was impeached.

edit on 18-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

They haven't kept the Conspiracy Consistent since Trump has been in Office.

What conspiracy is that? Are you referring to the many media conspiracies the Right Wing claims the media are pushing, but are really non-existent?

I'd say most of these so-called media conspiracies are in their heads. It helps them cope with the victim mentality.

I mean can you imagine if the MSM held the Obama Administration accountable other then Fox news? Obama's Scandal Free Administration might have been just Smoke and Mirrors.

Held accountable for what? The fabricated scandals the Right Wing created?

Noticing a pattern yet?
edit on 18-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I meant Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Most of those Scandals were created by the Clinton War Machine when it was Obama vs. Clinton.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Most of those Scandals were created by the Clinton War Machine when it was Obama vs. Clinton.

What scandals? Be specific.

You can't blame the "Clinton War Machine" without telling us what they are to blame for.
edit on 18-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I meant Hillary Clinton.

Haven't you heard? James Comey Indicted her when he took the role of Judge, Jury, and Prosecutor all at the same time.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What scandals? Be specific.

You can't blame the "Clinton War Machine" without telling us what they are to blame for.

A simple Google News Archive Search reveals all:

*Obama is a Muslim
*Obama wasn't born in America
*Obama plagiarized his Speech

For starters.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I like the two cartoons.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

*Obama is a Muslim

That rumor began while he was running for the senate. Clinton did not start that rumor.

*Obama wasn't born in America

Hillary did not start the birther nonsense. That has been debunked for some time now.

Obama plagiarized his Speech

Obama plagiarized whom's speech? Who's "his"?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Fast and furious was fabricated by the right wing?
Hmm... Learn something new every day.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not a Trump voter but even an Idiot would be amazed at the corruption level nowdays of the Libtards and Lamestream media, do they think America is that stupid ?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Fast and furious was fabricated by the right wing?
Hmm... Learn something new every day.

No, the idea of gunwalking operation did begin under the Bush, though. Obama and the ATF should have not continued that practice.

The Right Wing did turn that in to a big scandal.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hillary did not start the birther nonsense. That has been debunked for some time now.

Eh, it did start with Hillary supporters, in 2008. And Bill Clinton definitely threw gasoline on the issue when he said this:

"I never was mad at Sen. Obama," the former president said. "I think everybody's got a right to run for president who qualifies under the Constitution. And I'd be the last person to begrudge anybody their ambition."

Link

Everyone knew what he was getting at considering the Hillary blogs had been discussing the controversy for a couple of months, by then. Can't get a much closer surrogate to Hillary than Bill.

Also, I think the plagiarized speech thing is a reference to Deval Patrick and the "just words, just words" speech. I don't know that it was Hillary that pointed out the plagiarism though.

edit on 18-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Which scandal surrounding Trump was created by Clinton? Was it a meeting in the Seychelles? Disclosure of an intel source? Perhaps the firing of an FBI director? Maybe it was the revelation of a cabinet member that lied under oath? Could it have been some backdoor deal at a fancy Florida club?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Wrong Clinton.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Not a Trump voter but even an Idiot would be amazed at the corruption level nowdays of the Libtards and Lamestream media, do they think America is that stupid ?

You see the whining bitch we have as President and you still need to ask is America stupid?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I put this in Political Madness instead of Mudpit because this Conspiracy is now Mass Brainwashing.

Got tired of getting your butt handed to you huh? If anyone has been brainwashed it's the supporters of Trump. You voted in for a man that lied to you over 70% of the time. He has done nothing but fail, embarrass America and take the taxpayers to the cleaners paying for our vacationer in chiefs many vacations to property that he owns.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So supporters of Hillary started the rumor, not Hillary herself. That's an important distinction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join