It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was no collusion or I did not have sex with that woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've been trying to keep an open mind with all the Trumpees complaining about fake news on whether Trump obstructed justice. Some of the stuff he tweets makes me think why would he say that if he were not guilty. But assuming he's pure as gold and still planning on draining the swamp at some point, I want to research how did Robert Mueller get named special prosecutor. So it appears this was done by:

The decision by the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, came after a cascade of damaging developments for Mr. Trump in recent days,

Who hired Rosenstein? This is supposedly why he appointed Mueller:

Mr. Rosenstein had been under escalating pressure from Democrats, and even some Republicans, to appoint a special counsel after he wrote a memo that the White House initially cited as the rationale for Mr. Comey’s dismissal.

How can the Democrats have so much power in the minority is mind boggling. But it does say, "some Republicans". WHO?????

From the article cited below I thought this was the most interested bit:

In a statement, Mr. Trump said, “As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know — there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity. I look forward to this matter concluding quickly. In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country.”

Say he's really guilty of collusion. Then I am thinking the statement "my campaign" will be like Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman" comment. Maybe Trump will argue whoever it was who might be shown to have colluded was not officially working for the campaign. Something like Clinton stretching the definition of the meaning of the word sex.

Or, after the investigation is over it will show Trump is innocent even though he just looks guilty all the time and says stuff making him look guilty.

I imagine at some point he will get back to the business of draining the swamp and MAGA.

www.nytimes.com...

P.S. As Americans we certainly are abused by our political system.

edit on 18-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This whole thing is a waste of time and money. It's wasting the President's time and the taxpayer's money. Unbelievable.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

This whole thing is a waste of time and money. It's wasting the President's time and the taxpayer's money. Unbelievable.

So true, i mean, who really cares if russia is really behind all this or if they really control the president. Does any of that really matter? I just can't figure why everyone's so up in arms over all of this when we're wasting valuable time that could better be spent de-regulating mercury limits in drinking water and filling private prisons with brown folk!
edit on 20pm17fpmThu, 18 May 2017 12:26:15 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 18 May 2017 12:26:15 -0500 by Wayfarer because: grammar

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Again, thanks to all the democrats for the whine-fest...

The 2016 election is the gift that keeps on giving...

-Chris

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
But Swamps are protected by our environmental laws.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You drink tap water? Are you insane?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

If there is one thing the left loves it's wasting tax payers money.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well, there was at least evidence that billy had secual relations. There is zero evidence of anytning trump-wise that we've seen so far. You know, even though the MSM likes to say stuff like "The intelligence community says the Russians did "it." They don't say which agencies, or what "it" is... because it's not true. Maybe try comparing Apple's to Apple's instead

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

I don't know if I agree with your statement about zero evidence. Several things Trump has said and firing Comey sure look like obstruction of justice if he's really stupid about the law which he may be.

new topics

top topics

join