It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Twitter Warns Comey !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The "Tweet"

Trump Tweeted a "warning" a couple of days ago to fired former FBI Director James Comey !

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

What could this *possibly* mean now that a Special Counsil has been appointed ?

edit on May-18-2017 by xuenchen because: triggerthem

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That was 6 days ago.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think there are a lot of people that have a uneasy feeling about Mr. Trump . kind of funny to watch and wonder what the plan might be . The Donalds MO is very unusual but it might just work out ok for the US . time will tell .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It means POTUS likely tried to use his incredibly tremendous and great negotiating skills with Comey to get him to drop the investigation into Flynn and the potential Russian collusion with his campaign/administration officials. Comey politely declined to offer the President any kind of loyalty. POTUS fired him.

That's all speculation. But, probably closer to the mark than any Trump supporters care to admit.

link   
You know, I see this as possibly Trump warning Comey that Comey better not have recorded the conversation too. It could be the opposite of what people think it means. Comey could have recorded that conversation, after all he did make a memo that said exactly what Trump had said to him. I do not think it would be legal for someone to record a conversation with the president without authorization. Now, I expect Trump has something on him to record conversations most times, probably all presidents do. Maybe Trump has a copy too.

link   

the fact that Ryan and the other boys were recorded when they were just joking around, leads me to believe that everything is recorded in DC. That recording might be his "Trump" card, or it might be a nail in his coffin.

Time will tell.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

There is much more to this. They're all crooks, the lot of them.

It reminds me of when me and my sister were little... "if you tell on me I'm telling on you!"

What a joke.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You know you bring an issue that is still resonating with me when it comes to that tweet and afterward results.

Did Trump encouraged Comey to leak to his "associates" to the NYT that it was some memos of their talks?

This is in the back of my mind and can not let go.

Why right after he said that to Comey, like a code, the memo issue came out.

Can it be a cat and mouse play of some kind, I wonder.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

A warning. On Twitter. From Trump.

Giggles?

Also, praise the Beloved Tweet Leader in charge! Of fricken course...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know you bring an issue that is still resonating with me when it comes to that tweet and afterward results.

Did Trump encouraged Comey to leak to his "associates" to the NYT that it was some memos of their talks?

This is in the back of my mind and can not let go.

Why right after he said that to Comey, like a code, the memo issue came out.

Can it be a cat and mouse play of some kind, I wonder.

i have made numerous posts here about my belief that this was just another elaborate Trump troll of the idiots in the left-wing media and they mindlessly sucked it all down like the crack whores they are.

You know, and I know, and everyone who "gets" Trump knows (in my case I have read most of his books and know how he thinks) that this is how he moves the pieces. He gives his adversaries enough rope to hang themselves, then cuts them down right before they die and owns them from that point forward.

Trump is smart. Liberals aren't used to dealing with someone who is as highly intelligent as he is. The "3D chess" analogy is tired and over-used, but it's still correct.

Trump always beats them. This time will be no different.

edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I tell you, one of the things I like about Trump is that he can play a game like no other.

We never had a president like that, no wonder the snakes wants him out anyway they can.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I imagine yea most of DC is recorded. With tech now who knows the possibilities. Who knows who how and when is the question I imagine. If I was a politician I would have some micro device or something just for memory. Many deeper reasons I am sure.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well Mueller is appointing a counsel outside congress to hear what those that are call to testified will say without the public eyes, to protect them from scrutiny.

That is interesting and we will not be able to know what they are confessing too.

new topics

top topics

join