It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrite Hillary slams her own new "dark money" cash cow. 'Onward Together'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So Hillary needs a new source of cash because her 'Clinton foundation' has pretty much dried up since her election loss.

This is her new attempt to fund the Clinton lifestyle.
Onwardtogether

The new website has 2 sections....
Mission,
which basically boils down to the slogan ""Resist, insist, persist, enlist,"

AND
DONATE....
Give Hillary $$$$$.

This little disclaimer is at the bottom of her 'donate' page:

Contributions or gifts to Onward Together, a 501(c)(4) organization, are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business deductions.

With this information in mind, please consider Hillary's former remarks regarding 501(c)(4) organisations.

“Then there’s this additional category, that is a — they call it a non-profit group, like what’s called 501(c)(4), like the Koch brothers and others, and that’s where the unaccountable, dark money really floods in,she said in a debate during the most recent presidential election cycle..

Don't believe me?

Here is Hillary in her own words.

Who in their right mind would donate to this woman????

Please, keep the Clintons in their deserved lifestyle and contribute to 'onwardtogether' you peons.

edit on 5 18 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

She has a lot of Campaign bills she needs to pay back to TPTB.

Wouldn't want her to end up as a "suicide" with two gunshots to the back of her head. (please please let her end up "suicided" with two gunshots to the back of her head.)
edit on 18-5-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Twofer
edit on 18-5-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a classic (and perfect) example of the Clintons' hypocrisy, flip-flopping, and greed-fueled ways.

I despise this woman more than I care to explain. Rot in hell you evil bitch.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I hate this vile woman. But I do love when she shows the two sides of her hideous face. LOL
I guess no one is paying to play anymore so they have to find another way to funnel in the money

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Deceivers can find other deceivers to support them. Hillary is good at deceiving people she is one of the best. When challenged she knows just how to say the right words to deflect the subject.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I hate to admit it, because I try REALLY HARD to not hate anyone! But I have to admit this woman is at the bottom of my "likely to deserve empathy" list.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I hate this vile woman. But I do love when she shows the two sides of her hideous face. LOL
I guess no one is paying to play anymore so they have to find another way to funnel in the money

We dodged, not a bullet, but an atomic bomb!

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
She got used to the prestige and power of her position within politics, she took a lot of money from foreign investors and donors with promises of a presidency payback, her foundation was her money laundering enterprise.

That was quite one of her many scandals that were sweep under the rug thanks to the Obama administration hiding corruption.

She was dirty, corrupted and conniving.

But she still have her dissenters and faithful followers that see not wrong with her, they think she is still mother Teresa

They will gladly give her their money with not problem

I see this as tasting the waters for a run again in 2020.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

With no influence to peddle, she is reduced to begging for money.... even though she lives high on the hog.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is true, but her status as a presidential runner with a former president husband and all the money she pay around buying favors in order to give favors get her in a position of influencing people around.

She is not gone by any means she is like a sore that keeps festering.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I see this as tasting the waters for a run again in 2020.

Even Hillary cant be that stupid....can she????

link   

Hey she got a team and a new slogan, that sounds like a campaign stunt to me.

Even if she claims otherwise.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

a classic (and perfect) example of the Clintons' hypocrisy, flip-flopping, and greed-fueled ways.

Don't be shy... tell us how you really feel

I have a hypothetical that I'd love to hear your thoughts about. I think Hillary is either being protected or blackmailed -- maybe both. I also think Hillary won't go down without taking a whole lot of folks with her. She's been screwed, and she knows it, and I think she bitterly resents it. But I also don't think Hillary will go down. I think she'll sing like a canary if given the opportunity -- not only for revenge, but to clear the playing field for Chelsea going forward. And I wonder if Trump would either pardon her outright, or give her complete immunity, in order to get her to tell where the skeletons are buried. And if so, I have no doubt there would be major fallout in both parties as members were exposed.

If that came to pass -- and I know it's a big "if" at this point -- would you consider it worth letting Hillary skate to get the goods on so many others, and presumably draining the swamp? Or would you consider it just more of the same?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Some people just suck in all ways shapes and forms.. Hillary is one of those people... Just a horrible, vile person who needs to go far far away, preferably far away to some jail cell of sorts in one of the many countries she's pillaged and took advantage of..

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Clinton lost over a billion dollars for her "supporters" and "funders" last year.

If the Democrat Party is to survive, they need to restructure their own swamps.

They are on course to lose hundreds of millions more by Nov 2018.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: FamCore

She's been screwed, and she knows it, and I think she bitterly resents it. But I also don't think Hillary will go down. I think she'll sing like a canary if given the opportunity -- not only for revenge, but to clear the playing field for Chelsea going forward. And I wonder if Trump would either pardon her outright, or give her complete immunity, in order to get her to tell where the skeletons are buried. And if so, I have no doubt there would be major fallout in both parties as members were exposed.

how do you figured she's been screwed? they gave her the senate seat in NY and gave her the nomination this time around. they did everything they could to give her the White House and she campaigned herself out of.

...whoever 'they' are
edit on 18-5-2017 by ElGoobero because: add useful comment

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I also believe that her money found its way into the pockets of many Republicans that were backing her up if she won the elections because they didn't want Trump to win.

We know who the culprits are, they are still very vocal, almost hysterical since Trump won.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thats funny!

She will never go away, like a bad case of Herpes..not that there is a good case of Herpes... so yeah, just like Herpes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join