It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plows Into Pedestrians In Times Square

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
One witness suggested that it looked like the driver was intentional.

1 dead (RIP) and 19 injured so far.

It was intentional He said so.

'I wanted to kill them, you were supposed to kill me': Drug-crazed driver who plowed into pedestrians on the sidewalk in Times Square for - killing one and injuring 22 - tells cops he planned a murder-suicide spree

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Interesting. So it's initially thought to be related to drinking and/or drugs, and now it's likely intentional? Maybe they were too quick to claim it wasn't terrorism....

We don't know the motive, after all. Awfully quick release on the name, too, wasn't it? Hmmm.....

As for complaints about "no facts", that's what happens with breaking news stories; you update as you go. Is that really a problem for people? Sheesh!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Interesting. So it's initially thought to be related to drinking and/or drugs, and now it's likely intentional? Maybe they were too quick to claim it wasn't terrorism....

We don't know the motive, after all. Awfully quick release on the name, too, wasn't it? Hmmm.....

As for complaints about "no facts", that's what happens with breaking news stories; you update as you go. Is that really a problem for people? Sheesh!
It was intentional! Did he look like a muslim? And are the authorities deliberately dismissing it as a terror attack? I smell fish on this one!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here is the video of the car attack. After watching this you will see that it was indeed intentional. Warning it's kinda graphic.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
After watching the video, I can see why they are going for murder. Totally deliberate.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
After watching the video, I can see why they are going for murder. Totally deliberate.

Yeah it's like he aimed to inflict the most casualties with his car. The victims got all struck down like bowling pins.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It was intentional! Did he look like a muslim? And are the authorities deliberately dismissing it as a terror attack? I smell fish on this one!

Of course you do, because you think anybody without white skin and blonde hair must be a muslim due to your overwhelming ignorance and bed-wetting amounts of fear.

What's his last name? Rojas.

What's he look like? A Hispanic dude.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was in a relationship with the most beautiful girl I've ever loved for a year or so, Mexican, family name Rojas.
The most fiery crazy cat I've ever walked a path with.
I am wary of anyone from the Rojas clan now.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Same here. Intentional, and yeah, he could be!! Seems odd they have all his past history out there so fast, when in other cases, it takes days. I smell a rat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join