It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yale dean once championed cultural sensitivity. Then she called people ‘white trash’ on Yelp.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Looks friendly? Just try not to be "white trash" or "obese" while miss friendly is eating at the same restaurant as you.

So a well meaning Yale U dean is suspended over "offensive" reviews on yelp. I mean who can take being called "White trash" as being anything but helpful in trying to make an eating establishment better.

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) -- A Yale University dean has been placed on leave over offensive reviews she made on Yelp, including one in which she refers to customers of a local restaurant as "white trash."
Pierson Head Stephen Davis sent an email Thursday informing members of the residential college that Chu had been placed on leave after he discovered there were numerous offensive reviews, not the two he had been led to believe existed.
hosted.ap.org...

Very funny stuff. Maybe somewhat true, but she should keep her fingers off the key board. She has a PhD in social psychology and is an idiot.

“If you are white trash, this is the perfect night out for you!” Chu wrote in a review about a Japanese restaurant, which she said lacked authenticity but was perfect for “those low class folks who believe this is a real night out.”

“Side note: employees are Chinese, not Japanese,” added Chu, who identifies in one review as Chinese American. In another restaurant review she said, “I guess if you were a white person who has no clue what mochi is, this would be fine for you.”

In a 2015 review, she called a movie cinema’s employees “barely educated morons trying to manage snack orders for the obese and also try to add $7 plus $7.”
www.washingtonpost.com... h-on-yelp/?utm_term=.0a09ab7ad6f1

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Its so bad even white antifa members hate themselves.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It seems from all of the stories that liberals have a closet racist problem in their ranks. Maybe inclusion and tolerance means something else to them.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A fine example of "over education".

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Looks friendly?

Actually no...
These little Asian women are down right nasty. They rank pretty high up on the leftist oppression scale and can get away with a fair amount of BS before anyone calls it out....
Reminds me of Yvette Felarca

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
white people don't count as real humans to these types.

In the past I believe the term to describe their feelings towards whites was "untermensch" but this has fallen out of popular use, so now any derogatory phrase is acceptable.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Just another liberal elitist hypocrite.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

They are high on the oppression list.

Frankly, I don't have any problem with this. In my opinion, its good to see the leftists express their racial hatred toward all things white. I encourage them to do it and applaud their courage in doing so. By the same token, I'm utterly fed up with the closet haters who are all up and friendly in public, but when amongst their tribal group trash talk whitey.

Embrace your hate.....spread your hate against all things whitey. Its cathartic and maybe if enough of them screw up the courage to do so, the idiot white population will finally see the fact that the light at the end of the tunnel is the discrimination, intimidation, and unemployment train!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You know, just once, I would love for people who do this stupid stuff, to BE available, when reporter reach out to them for comment.

I bet it would be even funnier than the stupid stuff they say in the first place. And show everyone why they need to be avoided, like the plague.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Looks friendly?

Actually no...
These little Asian women are down right nasty.

isn't that a stereotype?

I've met a ton of 'little Asian women' who were wonderful people.

good folks come in all shapes, sizes and colors. as do bleepheads.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

1:14: "If it will provoke you I might"

Serious discussion followed, probably not.

OK didn't actually watch after that. Probably the same ol' same 'ol.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
It seems from all of the stories that liberals have a closet racist problem in their ranks. Maybe inclusion and tolerance means something else to them.

This is not closet racism. In fact most of the racism is allowed because it is thrown under the banner of fairness.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

More like you can't be racist against white people, and a significant number of leftists in academia really believe and teach that.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So, yet again we have some "tolerant Leftist" showing their true colors by their actions. She's racist, classist, and well, I could use a simpler term, but that's not allowed. There's a very good label for her sort.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I agree, there is 5% of people on the left and right that do indeed think this way. And they are not the problem.

It is the media-revving up the hate. TPTB love them some race-class-hate news.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The liberal mindset is a mental disorder, very simple.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I agree, there is 5% of people on the left and right that do indeed think this way. And they are not the problem.

It is the media-revving up the hate. TPTB love them some race-class-hate news.

Without the media, all they'd have is the internet, and their exposure would be limited!

new topics

top topics

join