It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Virtually Unknown or Lesser Known Virtuoso Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have wanted to start a thread for a while where we could discuss those musical virtuoso's who are virtually unheard of on the internet-but were still lucky enough to still make it to Youtube.

R.I.P. Robert Anthony Aviles. Violin virtuoso who was one of the best live performers ever. They say that when you heard his music live that it had very healing effects. Unfortunately, he died in 2014. I never got to see him live, but I still have a few of his cd's that he came out with.

The recording quality wasn't the best on this one, but I wish I could find some DVD Live recordings of his band.

I have wanted to start a thread for a while where we could discuss those musical virtuoso's who are virtually unheard of on the internet-but were still lucky enough to still make it to Youtube.

R.I.P. Robert Anthony Aviles. Violin virtuoso who was one of the best live performers ever. They say that when you heard his music live that it had very healing effects. Unfortunately, he died in 2014. I never got to see him live, but I still have a few of his cd's that he came out with.

Enjoy and please share musics that meet these ideas that I've shared.

Enjoy and please share musics that meet these ideas that I've shared.

edit on 5/18/2017 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
shawn lane definitely belongs in this thread

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Great thread! Here's two of my favorites -

Los Twang Marvels feat. Alex Anthony Faide-

The Surf Coasters feat Shigeo Naka -

edit on 5 19 2017 by underpass61 because: Fixed link

join