It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain gets triggered, calls for throwing the Turkey ambassador out of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Fact :

If it wasn't for the Turks , Kobani would have fallen to ISIS .

Fact :

Kurds have joined with Turks without war and have been together for last 1000 years .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not buying it 23432, it wasn't MSM that I had seen this video, nor do I ever look to the MSM to get my worldviews and I only recently formed this opinion from direct observation. I watched a family get murdered on YouTube by Turkish soldiers in cold blood. DISGUSTING. And the fact that Turks think they can come to my country and attack my countrymen, well I can assure you they're lucky I wasn't there to witness this. Who goes to someone else's country and attacks their people while on a diplomatic mission? Especially one where our RIGHTS are enshrined by a very sacred principle and rule of law. 3rd world cesspool mentality nothing more to it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
Not buying it 23432, it wasn't MSM that I had seen this video, nor do I ever look to the MSM to get my worldviews and I only recently formed this opinion from direct observation. I watched a family get murdered on YouTube by Turkish soldiers in cold blood. DISGUSTING. And the fact that Turks think they can come to my country and attack my countrymen, well I can assure you they're lucky I wasn't there to witness this. Who goes to someone else's country and attacks their people while on a diplomatic mission? Especially one where our RIGHTS are enshrined by a very sacred principle and rule of law. 3rd world cesspool mentality nothing more to it.

I have seen American soldiers kill all sorts of innocent people but I didn't buy into MSM propaganda .

I am not selling anything but just telling it how it is .

Do you think the Turkish bodyguards have done what they have done without explicit permission from USA government ?

If you do than you really have no idea ; let me give you a hint , those who attack Trump and Erdogan are the same people .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

The government would not give Turkish bodyguards permission to attack American citizens, period. You are sorely mistaken, deeply so, you're just flat out wrong. The capitol police kicked their asses for it, they certainly didn't have permission to violate our laws, diplomats while given immunity for breaking laws, certainly don't have permission to do so. Diplomatic immunity IRC only extends to the ambassador himself, not his staff, except administrative, which bodyguards certainly are not. They broke our laws, they should be prosecuted and the ambassodor should be kicked out of the country, barred from reentry. The only person that sanctioned this was him, you're the one drinking the propeganda.

Finally on US soldiers, you are just wrong, we are so tied by the Geneva conventions, strict ROE requirements during combat operations, any murders are rare these days and severely punished by our own military law. You don't get away with murdering civilians as a US soldier, you get punished.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
can someone remind me who the PPK are ?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The government would not give Turkish bodyguards permission to attack American citizens, period. You are sorely mistaken, deeply so, you're just flat out wrong. The capitol police kicked their asses for it, they certainly didn't have permission to violate our laws, diplomats while given immunity for breaking laws, certainly don't have permission to do so. Diplomatic immunity IRC only extends to the ambassador himself, not his staff, except administrative, which bodyguards certainly are not. They broke our laws, they should be prosecuted and the ambassodor should be kicked out of the country, barred from reentry. The only person that sanctioned this was him, you're the one drinking the propeganda.

Finally on US soldiers, you are just wrong, we are so tied by the Geneva conventions, strict ROE requirements during combat operations, any murders are rare these days and severely punished by our own military law. You don't get away with murdering civilians as a US soldier, you get punished.

I spoke to 2 of the bodyguards few hours ago , they are back in Turkey and no one is pressing charges so far .

I asked why they did it what they did and was answered with a wink and a nod .

Turks just helped Trump land a hard blow on Merkel's Germany .

There is a conspiracy going on but it's not exactly what you think it is .

I am not going to bring up anything about USA soldiers and their wanton acts in war zones but suffice to say the power that sends your sons & daughters to die in foreign lands are the same power who want Trump and Erdogan out of power .

I repeat , badyguards are back in Turkey and Washington Police did nothing to detain them .

I believe the Washington Cops knew what they were doing rather than acting incompetently as you suggest .

American Turks outnumber American Kurds in USA ; this is a last deperate attempt to muddy the waters between 2 allies but it didn't work .

I suggest that you re-read the whole story from many different sources because you are off the mark quiet a bit .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
can someone remind me who the PPK are ?

It's PKK not PPK .

It's a Marxist-Leninst terrorist organisation which is run by pseudo Kurds a.k.a hidden Armenians .

Behadings to suicide bombings , they were at it since the 70's and so far costed 1 trillion dollars to fight off .

USA & Turkey are enemies of PKK .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I spoke to 2 of the bodyguards few hours ago , they are back in Turkey and no one is pressing charges so far .

Fair enough, surely to avoid anymore negative actions against them, I'm fine with that if they are home, it's over and done with. I personally feel they should of behaved more professionally with military bearing.

Yeah, they wanted a fight and went out to pick one, they got it.

This is a good thing, Merkel is a globalist scum, my issues are with the individual actions by these soldiers/body guards overall.

Share more please.

I am not going to bring up anything about USA soldiers and their wanton acts in war zones but suffice to say the power that sends your sons & daughters to die in foreign lands are the same power who want Trump and Erdogan out of power .

You need to understand our military is fairly honorable, we do not seek war, soldiers while willing to always do their duty, hate war and wish we could avoid it at all costs. We do not seek war, only to win by being the most efficient at violence when that time comes. Any real American soldier will tell you the same. I think your perception is slightly off on what the real American grunt and leadership views war to be.

I repeat , badyguards are back in Turkey and Washington Police did nothing to detain them .

Could be a big ol' screw it on their part, just leave. This kind of thing typically strains relations. Get out of dodge, go home, but you can't stay here.

I believe the Washington Cops knew what they were doing rather than acting incompetently as you suggest .

I don't suggest they acted in incompetence, more they beat up the perpetrators without questioning who they were. They did their duty imho.

American Turks outnumber American Kurds in USA ; this is a last deperate attempt to muddy the waters between 2 allies but it didn't work .

By whom?

I suggest that you re-read the whole story from many different sources because you are off the mark quiet a bit .

My issue is specifically with individuals deciding they can attack a US citizen, we are not to be messed with, we get enough of it from our own government, let alone allowing a foreign government to do this to our people, it is unacceptable. Individual actions, potentially not Turkish government as a whole, however, it is unprecedented and unacceptable.

Hope this clears up my viewpoints for you.
edit on 18-5-2017 by av8r007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OK, so apparently Armenians are to the Turks what Russians are to the Democrats.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
edit again, just to add; we're all nazi's. According to Turks atleast...
edit on 18-5-2017 by WeLovePutin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

When Saladin the most famous Kurd was laid to rest in Damascus the Turks hasn't arrived in Turkey yet. Turks are invaders from central Asia. They are new comers. Kurds have been in the ME since several thousand years BC. Turks wanted to use IS to take down YPG. Turks did not shoot a single bullet at IS when IS was in Kobani.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Fair enough, surely to avoid anymore negative actions against them, I'm fine with that if they are home, it's over and done with. I personally feel they should of behaved more professionally with military bearing.

Consider these facts :

Protestors were shouting for PKK . This is akin to US Muslims shouting Bin Laden , Al Kaide or ISIS .

We lost 40 thousand civilians fighting off these cowardly headchopping suice bombing motherf....g murderers . I think bodyguards acted with righteous revenge above all and to make it more pronounced , there were 3 Kurds amongs the body guards too .
This game is being played here , is a dirty one ; it requires a thread of it's own .

Yeah, they wanted a fight and went out to pick one, they got it.

Turks have one of the oldest military tradition and I can assure you that no bodyguard would do anything like this without orders and orders would not be given if the Ally in question is against it .

This is a good thing, Merkel is a globalist scum, my issues are with the individual actions by these soldiers/body guards overall.

These guys were under orders and they had righteous motives too ; so I am not surprised and I totally understand them . If I was given an option I would also like to adminster a good whoop a_rse to those who support kidnap , murder and terrorism in general .

Share more please.

Germany seeks to relocate away from Incirlik ; Trump (USA) wins.

You need to understand our military is fairly honorable, we do not seek war, soldiers while willing to always do their duty, hate war and wish we could avoid it at all costs. We do not seek war, only to win by being the most efficient at violence when that time comes. Any real American soldier will tell you the same. I think your perception is slightly off on what the real American grunt and leadership views war to be.

Speaking of US Military ;

Have you heard of my Great Uncle ?

I have relatives in USA and my earliest ancestor was a Gunsmith in Wyoming in 1780 , to this day I like America and American Culture on the whole because it has something that no other Nation have had before ; Government for the people , by the people .

Could be a big ol' screw it on their part, just leave. This kind of thing typically strains relations. Get out of dodge, go home, but you can't stay here.

On the part of the Cops , yeah that would be the presumed attitude indeed . Whereus in reality this was a signal to those concerned that their " antics " won't be tolerated anymore .

I don't suggest they acted in incompetence, more they beat up the perpetrators without questioning who they were. They did their duty imho.

Cops , eh ? They beat you first and ask questions later . Good'ol USA .

By whom?

By those who are against the true interest of USA and Turkey .

My issue is specifically with individuals deciding they can attack a US citizen, we are not to be messed with, we get enough of it from our own government, let alone allowing a foreign government to do this to our people, it is unacceptable. Individual actions, potentially not Turkish government as a whole, however, it is unprecedented and unacceptable.

Hope this clears up my viewpoints for you.

Individuals were ordered by the highest authority and unfortunate as it is ; this is how " dirty " the politics in Washington are .

Don't hate the playa , hate the game would be my take on this incident nevertheless I can see where you are coming from and for the uninitiated the story might look like common thuggery by the thugging Turk ; I can assure you that it is far from it .

That's the Conspiracy .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

When Saladin the most famous Kurd was laid to rest in Damascus the Turks hasn't arrived in Turkey yet. Turks are invaders from central Asia. They are new comers. Kurds have been in the ME since several thousand years BC. Turks wanted to use IS to take down YPG. Turks did not shoot a single bullet at IS when IS was in Kobani.

Proto Turks have been in Anatolia , Caucasia , Mesopotamia since the beginning of time . You are either reciting the old colonial history and unaware of doing it or worse you actually believe the narrative .

Only thing that you got right above was the fact that both ISIS and YPG are enemies of anything decent .

You think the YPG and Kurds are in general " freedom fighters " working to attain independence from tyrannical ISIS and Asad and Saddam and Erdogan .

Kurds are not older than Turks in the area , that's the emperial narrative which also describe the Negros and Aborigines as primitive monkeys .

Snap out of it .

Salahaddin's ancestory is partly Kurd , partly Turk and partly Arab ; that a fact which you seem to omit .

If Salahaddin was to come back today , the first thing he would do would be to call the Turks and ask to join them .

His brothers were carrying Turkic names for a reason , you need to learn what that reason was .

That should start to cure your ignorance but you also need to follow up on the Kobani story and hear from the honest brokers whether the Turks decision to allow the Peshgermas thru the border to fight had anything to do with the victory or not .

edit on 18-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeLovePutin
edit again, just to add; we're all nazi's. According to Turks atleast...

Your government is a zionist tool and if you believe that your government's recent actions against Turks in general are in the true interest of Dutch people than you are sorely mistaken .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm starting to like this guy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

It's a really pretty day in DC. Look how pretty the green grass is in the video.

Maybe McCain is right, these thugs need to be thrown out of this country.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: allsee4eye

It's a really pretty day in DC. Look how pretty the green grass is in the video.

Maybe McCain is right, these thugs need to be thrown out of this country.

how about throwing out the actual terrorists who have killed innocent people ?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You know, why not? Kick out McCain at the same time, put them on the same plane.

Kill two birds with one stone.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
You know, why not? Kick out McCain at the same time, put them on the same plane.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Good luck with getting rid off the " parallel Government " in your nation .

Erdogan recently got rid off their Gladio-B operation ; I am sure he'll help Trump do the same , in time .

People never question the narrative anymore .

Shame .

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Pastor Brunson a.k.a Golden child of CIA is not going to be returned without a fair exchange .

It's funny how there are no threads about him in ATS ; after all he is only a CIA agent .

Mc Cain , you better drop that that sh1te .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join