It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Like I said...a good tactician knows how to play the game.

Exactly. Hillary Clinton knew how to play the game. There was never proof that contributions to the Clinton Foundation affected foreign policy. Although it was shown that she did not follow State Department classified material handling guidelines, this was technically not a crime, as previous Secretaries had done the same thing. (Has anyone checked up on Secretary Tillerson yet? Oh, and we know Trump uses an unsecured smart phone!)

On the other hand, Donald Trump hasn't been on the job six months yet and:

twitter.com...

I suppose he could salve the butt hurt a bit by boasting that he accomplished something in four months that Hillary couldn't do in four years....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Except no. They later confirmed the reopening was a mistake because the emails that caused the reopening from Abedin and Weiner were already known about.

Except they never closed it again....WHOOPS!

You can't just say things and it be true
FBI declares it is finally done investigating Hillary Clinton's email (Dated Nov 6th)

WASHINGTON — In a stunning last-minute announcement, FBI director James Comey said Sunday the agency is still not recommending charges against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after reviewing newly discovered emails.

In a letter to lawmakers, Comey said the FBI is standing by its original findings, made in July, that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information over email as secretary of State.

"The FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation," Comey said in the letter. "During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of State," Comey wrote. "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton."

"WHOOPS!" indeed...
edit on 18-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Mandroid7
OMG these lefties are fighting like someone is trying to end their pizza party.

The emotional attachment is a tell.

Fear is the driver, reality the catalyst, they are a really slow train wreck that is actually rather fun to watch.

Yeah, just like Trump being a cheerleader for the even slower train wreck that was the birther movement. My God, that was funny, especially with all the idiots on ATS who joined in.... I'm still laughing now at the blatant idiocy of it.

Oh, wait, Trump had cast iron proof about that one though didn't he?

And if Trump's professional biography stated that he was an agent of Russia, would you laugh at anyone who then claimed that Trump was an agent of Russia?

You mean the error made by a literary editor that said in a promotional booklet say he was born in Kenya? Yes, that happened, a year after the New York Times had written an article stating he was in fact born in Hawaii. Even Breitbart acknowledged and agreed that the Kenyan birth claim was wrong, and that's saying something isn't it. The editor admitted to the mistake and said that the information had not been provided directly by Obama or anyone in a position to check.

That is really easy to verify - I wonder why you didn't?

It wasn't a 'professional' biography, it was a promotional booklet from a literary agency that covered several writers and they admitted they got their facts wrong.

Would I laugh at anyone that said Trump was a Russian agent? Ask me again in four years, no point me rushing to judgement.

I know the story from Snopes and have already questioned it.

It's unlikely that it's known who actually wrote the biography at this point. It was a very minor task performed by a very insignificant employee at the publishers.

Whoever the employee was, they would have interviewed exactly one person to get that information. Obama. So true or false, it was surely Obama's own fault for starting the rumor.

FWIW, I never thought it was a big deal. It was a technicality that should be addressed better for the future.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

kinda like the right did every time WikiLeaks alluded to a release. LOLOLOL

Except that those were all real and never denied by the DNC.....not really the same and not even picked up on by anywhere near the number of outlets as these, so far unproven allegations...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Except no. They later confirmed the reopening was a mistake because the emails that caused the reopening from Abedin and Weiner were already known about.

FBI declares it is finally done investigating Hillary Clinton's email (Dated Nov 6th)

WASHINGTON — In a stunning last-minute announcement, FBI director James Comey said Sunday the agency is still not recommending charges against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after reviewing newly discovered emails.

In a letter to lawmakers, Comey said the FBI is standing by its original findings, made in July, that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information over email as secretary of State.

"The FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation," Comey said in the letter. "During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of State," Comey wrote. "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton."

"WHOOPS!" indeed...

I think you're forgetting that the FBI Director doesn't have the authority to close an investigation, which was why his original statement had to be followed up by a statement from Lynch, officially closing it.

What you just posted was simply Comey saying what he wanted to say, after he was reprimanded for saying the initial one was closed.

Don't believe me? Look it up. He can't close the investigation. At this point it is still open as no AG nor the DoJ have closed it again.....

I understand, it's a simple matter that most would overlook...and I believe that was the intention.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So you are splitting straws over what Comey actually did, but also acknowledging that Lynch closed the investigation? So your original point is still wrong. I don't care who closed the investigation, as long as it is closed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

"WHOOPS!" indeed...

Comey kept the status of the investigation secret to anyone outside a very small circle. He would not confirm or deny anything even in private. Gowdy seems to have implied recently that it is open.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Gowdy seems to have implied recently that it is open.

No. He didn't.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
if he has nothing to hide then he should welcome an investigation so that this can be put behind us once and for all.

I would love for the investigation to continue, with one caveat....those responsible for it are responsible for paying back the taxpayers all of the funds spent on it if it amounts to nothing and make public apologies for doing so.

So you want Trump to pay for it? Or Flynn? Or Sessions?

I'm all for it...Trump will just use YOUR money that he spends at Mar-alago.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Gowdy seems to have implied recently that it is open.

No. He didn't.

"I can only take away from that, you are suggesting there were more entanglements between the Clintons and the Justice Department than everyone understands..."

Gowdy:
"You are very perceptive".

He implied something. I suppose it could mean an investigation into the Clinton foundation.

He said people would change their opinion about Comey. I don't see how people would change their opinions about him based on closed cases that went nowhere.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

OR it could just mean that he is supplying his own opinion on her guilt. Gowdy is also the same schmuck that grilled Clinton for many hours during his investigation of her only to declare he couldn't prove anything.

At no point in his words is he saying or suggesting anything about the status of any investigations into Clinton. You are reading into those words things that aren't there. IE Fake news.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

OR it could just mean that he is supplying his own opinion on her guilt. Gowdy is also the same schmuck that grilled Clinton for many hours during his investigation of her only to declare he couldn't prove anything.

At no point in his words is he saying or suggesting anything about the status of any investigations into Clinton. You are reading into those words things that aren't there. IE Fake news.

Gowdy made it clear that there were entanglements between the Clintons and the DoJ during the investigation that we don;t know about and if we did we'd understand why Comey did what he did. He was pretty clear.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Who cares? He certainly DIDN'T say that she is still under investigation.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No matter what the truth is, you will defend your idol until the end.
You say "who cares" as if noone does while there are obviously people that do.
So who cares? People do. You aren't the center of the universe. More people exist in your world with different opinions than you.

That being said; i think you refuse to see what is in front of you:

there were entanglements between the Clintons and the DoJ during the investigation

edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 18 May 2017 15:27:50 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 18 May 2017 15:27:50 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

My idol? You think I idolize Hillary Clinton? HAHAHAHAHA! If it wasn't for you crazies not letting her go I wouldn't have thought of her since November 9th. I was a Bernie Sanders guy and only supported Clinton out of necessity.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I don't care. For one this OP isn't even about Hillary Clinton, so you being triggered over my opinion here is off topic. And for two, you can care as much as you want, it still doesn't mean that there is an ongoing investigation into her activities.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I was just correcting your scenario where you paint his statement as an opinion. It wasn't. He was referencing what he had seen in a SCIF.

link   

Whoever the employee was, they would have interviewed exactly one person to get that information. Obama. So true or false, it was surely Obama's own fault for starting the rumor.

No, if you read snopes, politico or any of the numerous sites that went with this, even the publishers of the booklet agreed that it was unlikely that the people who the resume had been written about about would have seen it, less likely approved it. If you look at the snopes piece (people don't trust snopes a lot of the time but this is a verbatim quote, not an opinion piece) it clearly says the information didn't come from Obama. Soooo, there you go.

There is also nowhere any indication that any interview took place with either Obama or indeed any of the other subjects covered in the booklet of which Obama was only one.

Not sure where you are getting your facts from that say otherwise, I could probably guess but I don't want to talk infowars.

link   

So you are splitting straws over what Comey actually did, but also acknowledging that Lynch closed the investigation? So your original point is still wrong. I don't care who closed the investigation, as long as it is closed.

Nope...Lynch closed the initial investigation. When Comey reopened it just before the elections it was never closed again by anyone with the authority to do so.

Yeah...sneaky way to get a pass. My thought....Comey didn't like Lynch and that is a known factor. He reopened it to subvert Lynch's directive to close it the first time and did so because of the tarmac incident knowing she couldn't wiggle out of that.

My real quandary is if he did it to protect the highest office from a massive scandal by allowing Hillary to win and have whatever it is come out after the fact or if he did it solely because he is very devoted to doing his job well.

I feel that a lot is being covered up, but the reason for it is because Hillary actually got a pass by NOT becoming POTUS and putting the US in a much worse situation of having a President caught up in true national security breaches and one that would actually stand a chance of being impeached.

The last part is obviously my theory on it, but it still stands that the reopening of the investigation was never closed by anyone with the authority to do so.

The appointment of Mueller is very interesting to me, mainly because the Russia investigation also encompasses Hillary. I feel the play all along has been to get a special counsel to be part of this simply to quell anxieties but that the investigation is actually more pointed in the Clinton direction than Trump.

Think about it....this far there has been no evidence of a Trump tie to anything nefarious with Russia. He has publicly stated he is going to drain the swamp. Anyone can say he's an idiot, but I have yet to hear anyone here as successful as he is saying it. Hillary has many ties with Russia and has a lifelong career in politics....who is more likely to have done something wrong? A businessman that may or may not have interests there or a politician who definitely does and has allowed Russians to have control of US uranium and allowed a Putin State sponsored company to build in the US and take control over energy corporations?

I mean seriously....just think on that for a bit.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: Tardacus
if he has nothing to hide then he should welcome an investigation so that this can be put behind us once and for all.

I would love for the investigation to continue, with one caveat....those responsible for it are responsible for paying back the taxpayers all of the funds spent on it if it amounts to nothing and make public apologies for doing so.

So you want Trump to pay for it? Or Flynn? Or Sessions?

I'm all for it...Trump will just use YOUR money that he spends at Mar-alago.

Hmmm...

Not really what I was saying but if it went over your head I can't say I'm shocked...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

You said it AllSeeing4Eye! This is the most unfounded investigation in the history of investigations since Parapiah was investigated by Thalmases 4.5 thousand years ago in what is now suburban Bologna!

I cant believe are own goverment has turned upon itself so thusly without righteousness!

Its pure politics! And its keeping the best pressident weve ever had (albeit the one with the most advanced alzheimers during his presidency) from fullfiling his campaine promises! Personally I just want immigration to end are wall built and america to be great again.

Instead the libs are just adventors of constant obstructionism!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join