It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

I repeat Clinton's emails were never hacked.
NEXT...

The DNC's emails were hacked, thus exposing them for what they are. Hilary's are missing, some bleach-bitted, and who in the world knows about the rest?!

ETA: They weren't on a government sanctioned system, but on a server "in a bathroom along with the toilet paper".
Oh, and Obama NEVER appointed a permanent IG to oversee her department!

How conveeenient!

edit on 18-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Vasa Croe

republicans are in charge, why haven't they ramped up Hillary's investigation? this is something I sincerely don't understand. god knows, there are plenty of republicans in office who hate her. plus, it was a campaign promise.... makes you wonder.

How do you know they haven't? Is it simply because they aren't announcing it in the news? Any smart tactician knows it's always better to keep your opponent guessing rather than laying your cards out.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wait what did Hillary's e mails show????

That she did, in fact, send classified information and documents outside of a secure channel. It was referenced in the FBI report and memo that was released for everyone to read. It even specified exactly how many and how many were actually classified and what classification at the time of sending.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

i'm going out on a limb here, but considering it was a republican who called for the special counsel, i'm thinking they've got all the proof they need to continue investigating.

let's just wait and see shall we.

and, by all means, continue investigating Hillary, ramp it up too if that's what it takes!!

My guess was that was to make sure there were no partisan screams at the conclusion.

This investigation into the Russian narrative likely has more to do with Hillary than Trump.

Like I've said, Gowdy himself hinted at it in his interview. There is a very specific reason Comey acted as he did PRIOR to the elections.

Wait. You seriously believe this?
Gowdy: Comey Should Read Entire Memo to Congress

"I don't know that [Oversight Committee chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz] would need to subpoena this memo," Gowdy remarked of Chaffetz's tweeted intent.

"If it was read to The New York Times, it would certainly help [if] the FBI would read it to members of Congress."

Gowdy also defended Comey for his July 2016 decision not to recommend prosecution of Hillary Clinton for her mishandling of classified information – hinting there were "a lot of reasons" driving the decision.

"I think he had access to information that because he is a stand-up guy, and he is not going to disseminate classified information . . . even if it cast him in a negative light," he said.

"I know what it was," he declared. "He made the only decision he could have made with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself . . ."

Gowdy referred to a controversial June 2016 meeting on the tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch just hours before the release of the special House Benghazi Committee report on the 2012 Libyan attacks.

"All your viewers see is this meeting on the tarmac," he said. "Jim Comey had access to additional information that I am convinced left him with no other choice than to make a decision he made in July."

"I think he had access to information that he wanted to safeguard the integrity of the investigation and the integrity of the process," he added. "I probably ought to just leave it right there. . . . I think he wanted the public to have confidence in the investigation and the outcome, even though I disagreed with the outcome, he wanted you to have confidence in the process."

That reads to me like he is supporting Comey's decision not to prosecute.

Correct...not to prosecute at that time, which was why he reopened it.

His suggestion that it was the correct decision to take the closing of the initial investigation out of the hands of the DoJ and Lynch, combined with his mention of it being related to the tarmac meeting make it clear there was some form of collusion with Lynch and the DoJ that made Comey feel the need to make the announcement.

His reopening of the investigation after the fact shows that he was not confident in his initial "closure"...and it hasn't been closed since....it is simply now under the radar.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

if they had even a tiny nugget that would make Hillary look worse trump would be boasting about it, loudly and bigley! lol

especially now, with all that's going on, it would be great distraction for his base to latch onto and do their thing. they've got nothing...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

NEXT...

Podestas were and the DNC....of which some from Hillary were included. Hillary's were just subpoenaed because of the private server she was using to send classified information through to non secure channels....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Trump has no problem with the appointment of a special counsel. As a matter of fact, he has stated that it will find no collusion with his campaign and Russia and he hopes it will move forward quickly.

He also thinks it's a witch hunt...and it is.

But, let's do investigate Russian connections. Some may find the Dem-wits implicated instead of Trump.

Sure it's a witch hunt. That's why you fire the person who is going to be in charge of the investigation then piss and moan that person may have kept records of their meetings.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

NEXT...

Hillary Clinton had an exchange server which was also a BES server, or Blackberry Enterprise Server. The link I offered previously states that the server was likely hacked by 5 or more entities. The article even states that for a while, she didn't have a firewall. I surely don't expect you to understand what an exchange server really is, or what it's function is, but there are some here who do know just that. I strongly suggest you either refrain from making stupid empirical statements, or at the very least, educate yourself a tiny bit before you pie hole opens again about this topic.

The majority of the Russian Hacking business has to do with Podesta's e-mails being released, which were GMAIL, and not on her server, (and were obtained through a JR. High fishing scheme) but that in itself does nothing to negate that FACT that her e-mail server was hacked by at least 5 different entities.

If you must masticate further, please provide sourced information to back up your flow of sewage.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

if they had even a tiny nugget that would make Hillary look worse trump would be boasting about it, loudly and bigley! lol

especially now, with all that's going on, it would be great distraction for his base to latch onto and do their thing. they've got nothing...

Well...if you're buying the liberal narrative in the media that he's an idiot then sure.

But if your smart enough to look through that and see the long play then you'd understand why he isn't commenting.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"our Snowflake-in-Chief"

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: queenofswords
Trump has no problem with the appointment of a special counsel. As a matter of fact, he has stated that it will find no collusion with his campaign and Russia and he hopes it will move forward quickly.

He also thinks it's a witch hunt...and it is.

But, let's do investigate Russian connections. Some may find the Dem-wits implicated instead of Trump.

Sure it's a witch hunt. That's why you fire the person who is going to be in charge of the investigation then piss and moan that person may have kept records of their meetings.

I hope they did keep records of their meetings. I would think it silly to think they don't.

I find it hilarious that all of these MSM outlets are going nuts over this Comey memo, yet none of them has seen it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

this make me smile.

I'll let you figure out why.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

lol.

have you seen his twitter feed? but, you saying NOW he's being hush-hush regarding Hillary because he's looking at the long play. you believe that?

his twitter feed alone proves he's an idiot. the real scrutiny began with his little twitter rant about Obama tapping his phone.

long play - that's some good stuff!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

kinda like the right did every time WikiLeaks alluded to a release. LOLOLOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I hope they did keep records of their meetings. I would think it silly to think they don't.

Except in James Bond movies, criminals don't take notes or record their meetings. Bear this in mind when Trump explains that he never takes notes or records his meetings. (There has already been a subpoena issued. Can't wait for his reply.)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Except no. They later confirmed the reopening was a mistake because the emails that caused the reopening from Abedin and Weiner were already known about.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Mandroid7
OMG these lefties are fighting like someone is trying to end their pizza party.

The emotional attachment is a tell.

Fear is the driver, reality the catalyst, they are a really slow train wreck that is actually rather fun to watch.

Yeah, just like Trump being a cheerleader for the even slower train wreck that was the birther movement. My God, that was funny, especially with all the idiots on ATS who joined in.... I'm still laughing now at the blatant idiocy of it.

Oh, wait, Trump had cast iron proof about that one though didn't he?

And if Trump's professional biography stated that he was an agent of Russia, would you laugh at anyone who then claimed that Trump was an agent of Russia?

You mean the error made by a literary editor that said in a promotional booklet say he was born in Kenya? Yes, that happened, a year after the New York Times had written an article stating he was in fact born in Hawaii. Even Breitbart acknowledged and agreed that the Kenyan birth claim was wrong, and that's saying something isn't it. The editor admitted to the mistake and said that the information had not been provided directly by Obama or anyone in a position to check.

That is really easy to verify - I wonder why you didn't?

It wasn't a 'professional' biography, it was a promotional booklet from a literary agency that covered several writers and they admitted they got their facts wrong.

Would I laugh at anyone that said Trump was a Russian agent? Ask me again in four years, no point me rushing to judgement.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

lol.

have you seen his twitter feed? but, you saying NOW he's being hush-hush regarding Hillary because he's looking at the long play. you believe that?

his twitter feed alone proves he's an idiot. the real scrutiny began with his little twitter rant about Obama tapping his phone.

long play - that's some good stuff!

Yes I have seen it....have you seen the insanity that follows each tweet from the libtard factions?

Like I said...a good tactician knows how to play the game.

I love how everyone calls Trump an idiot, yet Hillary as Secretary of State doesn't know what "wiping a server" means or that the "C" on the documents and email chains she was reading and sending stood for Confidential.

I mean that is a lifelong politician with years of clearances that we are expected to take seriously after those comments? And we are supposed to believe her?

Please tell me you guys aren't that gullible....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
if he has nothing to hide then he should welcome an investigation so that this can be put behind us once and for all.

I would love for the investigation to continue, with one caveat....those responsible for it are responsible for paying back the taxpayers all of the funds spent on it if it amounts to nothing and make public apologies for doing so.

Right!?

They have all that money from eleven investigations into Hillary Clinton to recoup.

Except those investigations resulted in lots of evidence of incompetence, extreme carelessness, and criminality (on multiple fronts), so no refunds or apologies necessary...except from the libs who refused to prosecute when handed direct evidence against her on a silver platter.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Except no. They later confirmed the reopening was a mistake because the emails that caused the reopening from Abedin and Weiner were already known about.

Except they never closed it again....WHOOPS!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join