It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You should know. You made a post about it along with the hundreds of other anti-Trump threads either making him out to be some sort of loose cannon or a bigoted dictator and everything else you could label a man in-between.

The media makes daily attacks on every move he makes and constantly brining up the Russia narritive. You people act like he's not allowed to conduct diplomacy with Russia at all. When in fact it is normal everyday politics.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Vasa Croe

he is welcoming it because he is likely confident Mueller will be able to quickly put it to rest for good.

Erm, I think you need to look up the phrase "witch hunt."

I guess while your being literal you should look up "evidence" and apply it to this entire investigation.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Because president snowflake personal woes , often self inflicted, takes presidence over every thing .
BTW so does his personal glories .
He is a child.

edit on 18-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

i'm going out on a limb here, but considering it was a republican who called for the special counsel, i'm thinking they've got all the proof they need to continue investigating.

let's just wait and see shall we.

and, by all means, continue investigating Hillary, ramp it up too if that's what it takes!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

Warmongers and their Corporatocratic allies in the military industrial complex are the ones pushing this. They have nothing to gain and very much to lose from cooling relations with Russia after almost 3 decades of baseless aggression & provocation against them and their allies.

Do they kick you an extra ten rubles when you use standard boilerplate like that?

No, just an extra packet of cigarettes.

3 turnips and 2 packs of cigarettes a day is the going rate for propaganda work in Russia.

It's a vast improvement over my previous work as a North Korean propagandist. Whose only form of payment was "Revolutionary Comradeship" and the occasional £5 from drug sales profits.

Recently i've been trying to get paid work with the Chinese Communist Party or the DNC, but all positions are full.
edit on -050011am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Wait what did Hillary's e mails show????

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: queenofswords

For the time being. The investigation is ongoing. Why isn't Trump happy that he will soon be vindicated?

Soon? Do you know how long it takes once a special counsel gets involved? Someimes years.

2018 elections will be affected the longer this goes on.

It's going to take 2 months just to put the resource request together according to reports. What liberals don;t realise is this is going to take years and in complete silence. every time they start whining about Wussia, they are going to look more and more ridiculous now as it's being sorted 'independently'. They lost their point of attack.

Actually, it's the mid-terms that are forcing the GOP's hand. They want Trump to resign so they can put the whole thing to rest as quickly as possible. Trump can do a lot of stupid things in two years that make "Russiagate" look tame.

out of curiosity, have you even considered the effect it would have on the left if "Russigate" turned up nothing? It's gone way past 'doubling down' ya'll are "all in" in this one.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

i'm going out on a limb here, but considering it was a republican who called for the special counsel, i'm thinking they've got all the proof they need to continue investigating.

and, by all means, continue investigating Hillary, ramp it up too if that's what it takes!!

My guess was that was to make sure there were no partisan screams at the conclusion.

This investigation into the Russian narrative likely has more to do with Hillary than Trump.

Like I've said, Gowdy himself hinted at it in his interview. There is a very specific reason Comey acted as he did PRIOR to the elections.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wait what did Hillary's e mails show????

that the DNC is scummy and underhanded. Oh, and that she lied about having classified data on her server.
There's more, but that's the really good stuff I remember.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oh he's got a plan. This whole thing is him setting the plot line for his big F.U. to the left. It's all been planned. "From Day One".
Don't you know?
He's a master mind . Practically a mad scientist ( if he believed in or even knew science that is).
A cartoon evil villain . The coyote to our roadrunner.
It's all working out according to schedule. LOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

republicans are in charge, why haven't they ramped up Hillary's investigation? this is something I sincerely don't understand. god knows, there are plenty of republicans in office who hate her. plus, it was a campaign promise.... makes you wonder.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: queenofswords

For the time being. The investigation is ongoing. Why isn't Trump happy that he will soon be vindicated?

Soon? Do you know how long it takes once a special counsel gets involved? Someimes years.

2018 elections will be affected the longer this goes on.

It's going to take 2 months just to put the resource request together according to reports. What liberals don;t realise is this is going to take years and in complete silence. every time they start whining about Wussia, they are going to look more and more ridiculous now as it's being sorted 'independently'. They lost their point of attack.

Actually, it's the mid-terms that are forcing the GOP's hand. They want Trump to resign so they can put the whole thing to rest as quickly as possible. Trump can do a lot of stupid things in two years that make "Russiagate" look tame.

out of curiosity, have you even considered the effect it would have on the left if "Russigate" turned up nothing? It's gone way past 'doubling down' ya'll are "all in" in this one.

But it's not nothing. There is no doubt that Russia tries to influence elections. The issue is whether or not there was collusion on the part of members of Trump's campaign. Personally, I don't believe there was... election-wise. On the other hand, there is no doubt that Trump has surrounded himself with people who are agents of foreign governments. That's a stone cold fact.

As I've said, Trump's impulsiveness is the real problem plaguing the GOP. They can't back him if he continues to alienate people with his bizarre, yes, bizarre, behavior. And when all those coal miners and steel workers realize they are no better off now than they were eight years ago....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well I guess we'll just have to survive on the tidbits from congress and of course what ever leaks out at the Whitehouse. Lol.
In the meantime trump is still trump. The greatest show on earth. LOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: knoxie

My guess was that was to make sure there were no partisan screams at the conclusion.

This investigation into the Russian narrative likely has more to do with Hillary than Trump.

Like I've said, Gowdy himself hinted at it in his interview. There is a very specific reason Comey acted as he did PRIOR to the elections.

Wait. You seriously believe this?
Gowdy: Comey Should Read Entire Memo to Congress

"I don't know that [Oversight Committee chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz] would need to subpoena this memo," Gowdy remarked of Chaffetz's tweeted intent.

"If it was read to The New York Times, it would certainly help [if] the FBI would read it to members of Congress."

Gowdy also defended Comey for his July 2016 decision not to recommend prosecution of Hillary Clinton for her mishandling of classified information – hinting there were "a lot of reasons" driving the decision.

"I think he had access to information that because he is a stand-up guy, and he is not going to disseminate classified information . . . even if it cast him in a negative light," he said.

"I know what it was," he declared. "He made the only decision he could have made with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself . . ."

Gowdy referred to a controversial June 2016 meeting on the tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch just hours before the release of the special House Benghazi Committee report on the 2012 Libyan attacks.

"All your viewers see is this meeting on the tarmac," he said. "Jim Comey had access to additional information that I am convinced left him with no other choice than to make a decision he made in July."

"I think he had access to information that he wanted to safeguard the integrity of the investigation and the integrity of the process," he added. "I probably ought to just leave it right there. . . . I think he wanted the public to have confidence in the investigation and the outcome, even though I disagreed with the outcome, he wanted you to have confidence in the process."

That reads to me like he is supporting Comey's decision not to prosecute.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
WRONG...
Clinton's emails were never hacked.
Back to square one...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I agree. I want to see them ALL in prison on both sides.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
So this is a meltdown. Way to reinforce the perception that liberals worldview is total fantasy.

What do you call it when the most powerful person on Earth accuses the lawfully elected government of persecuting him?

"Accuses" carries the connotation of unsubstantiated. Since the faithless elected keep latching onto stories fabricated by the hostile MSM, I would say that is the epitome of witch hunts.

Stating the obvious is certainly not a meltdown.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Arrogance of a white man?

I see you're racist and support open racism while following racists on twitter.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It is the midterms forcing the DNC and their controlled media to do this. They are worried they will again get hammered and lost seats. Just like saying Trump would never win. The establishment is very very scared.
edit on 05am31amf0000002017-05-18T11:49:22-05:001122 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join