It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't Hillary sell the Russians uranium?

Yes, in keeping with the "reset" policy of the time. Didn't Trump boast about ogling Russian women?

Alright, your account must have been hacked. You (the real you) is so much more intelligent that a dumbass statement like that.

Fight fire with fire, dumbass with dumbass. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, yet she and Obama are the go-to deflections whenever Trump's behavior crosses the line into the inexcusable.

I think you mean...

Hillary sells Uranium to the Russians, runs a underage sex extortion ring for power, gets caught and the story was quashed for the sake of everything imploding, and turned all mainstream news sources into propaganda using an EO Obama ordered.

No, I can't imagine why those two are mentioned, it is such a deflection-lmaoJfc

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: Vasa Croe

For the time being. The investigation is ongoing. Why isn't Trump happy that he will soon be vindicated?

Soon? Do you know how long it takes once a special counsel gets involved? Someimes years.

2018 elections will be affected the longer this goes on.

It's going to take 2 months just to put the resource request together according to reports. What liberals don;t realise is this is going to take years and in complete silence. every time they start whining about Wussia, they are going to look more and more ridiculous now as it's being sorted 'independently'. They lost their point of attack.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

It's a witchhunt because there is no evidence and it is championed by people who hate Russia so much that I speculate that they would campaign for institution of Generalplan Ost if they could get away with it.

Warmongers and their Corporatocratic allies in the military industrial complex are the ones pushing this. They have nothing to gain and very much to lose from cooling relations with Russia after almost 3 decades of baseless aggression & provocation against them and their allies.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't Hillary sell the Russians uranium?

Yes, in keeping with the "reset" policy of the time. Didn't Trump boast about ogling Russian women?

Alright, your account must have been hacked. You (the real you) is so much more intelligent that a dumbass statement like that.

Fight fire with fire, dumbass with dumbass. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, yet she and Obama are the go-to deflections whenever Trump's behavior crosses the line into the inexcusable.

So an emotional response.

Just to be clear, the entire Russian Hacking narrative has EVERYTHING to do with Hillary Clinton. It was her e-mails that were hacked, along with Podesta. It was HER turn to be president and the evil Russians somehow made that not happen. (still waiting to understand exactly how that happened, but this new investigation should explain that)

Trump is not the greatest. But he is the president of the United States of America right now. He has been on the receiving end of these attacks since he won the election. Impeachment has been the end goal of the left since then. And as with this countries ideals when it comes to justice, "Print up the impeachment papers and just leave the reason blank, we will fill that in as soon as we find something that sticks to him" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "innocent until proven guilty", but then, I'm a TRUMPITE or whatever name is associated with someone who would rather have Buggs Bunny than Hillary.

link   

a reply to: network dude

There are good reasons why even the party he commandeered wants him gone now. If he gave half a fig for the well being of the nation, he would resign and let the government get back to work.

Dude. Do you even read what you write. Both parties have shown time and time again that they are completely worthless. They all just want to fill their pockets with money they have TOOK from the hard working Americans such as myself.

"Let the government get back to work..."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

link   

Donald Trump now sees every single intelligence agency, every single news outlet, and his own Department of Justice conspiring against him:

That is because it is the truth and technically they conspire against everyone. Corruption runs deep when there is alot of money and power involved. It is a game of thrones in the world of politics.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for the time when the lefty crazies stop posting bs anti-Trump threads.

One day they will have to grow up and realize none of it even matters in the grand scheme of things. Like us normal folk. I still support Trump and no amount of pointless anti-Trump vitrol will change my mind. I would rather support an political moron that at least tries to do the right thing over the establishment/george-soros/rockefellers trying to destroy this great country I call home.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

ffs, how would I have "proof"?

it's an ONGOING investigation that JUST got ramped up. damn, that excuse is SO LAME.

so, he's welcoming it now? LOLOLOL that's why he called it the biggest witch hunt of all time?? oh my, ya'll are something else.

Funny...proof was provided about Hillary throughout the course of the investigations....because there was proof.

And yes...like i said...he has welcomed it and made statements to such as has Spicer.

He is calling it what it is....he is welcoming it because he is likely confident Mueller will be able to quickly put it to rest for good.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

he is welcoming it because he is likely confident Mueller will be able to quickly put it to rest for good.

Erm, I think you need to look up the phrase "witch hunt."

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He's welcoming it by declaring it the biggest witch hunt of politician in American history. ( of course the biggest in history it's trump)

link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I'm still waiting for the time when the lefty crazies stop posting bs anti-Trump threads.

Are you saying that Trump did not tweet that he is the victim of a witch hunt?

link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

About the time right wing Trump crazies stop posting pro Trump threads I guess , doesn't look like that will be anytime soon ... sadly.

edit on 18-5-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If we have a black president who was raised Muslim please tell me how bad racism is in America. He divided the country but that is another thread.

For a year and a half all we heard was he will never win. He will never win. A joke. No way. Now, all we hear is impeach impeach impeach...leaks leaks leaks....russia russia russia...it is #ing annoying at this point.

the government needs to grow a set and start running the country for us as citizens. The longer they stop his policies the longer they can profit and control and THAT is the paranoia in DC. Not Trump. It is the lobbyists and dirtbags collectively #ting themselves because someone is there with the balls to say no.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Warmongers and their Corporatocratic allies in the military industrial complex are the ones pushing this. They have nothing to gain and very much to lose from cooling relations with Russia after almost 3 decades of baseless aggression & provocation against them and their allies.

Do they kick you an extra ten rubles when you use standard boilerplate like that?

link   

he is welcoming it because he is likely confident Mueller will be able to quickly put it to rest for good.

Erm, I think you need to look up the phrase "witch hunt."

As soon as Hillary looks up "wiping a server"....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

dude, not sure if you're aware, but no one doubts that Russia interfered.

one of the main concerns the founding fathers had was outside interference. that republicans care more about their party then what the founding fathers worried about... shameful.

also, no one hates the Russian, we hate putin and his wealthy buddies. those poor Russian people are the epitome of sheep.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A special kind of ignorance is certainly required to believe trump knows more than anyone about anything.

He's the special kind of ignorance all right.

link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

One day they will have to grow up and realize none of it even matters in the grand scheme of things. Like us normal folk. I still support Trump and no amount of pointless anti-Trump vitrol will change my mind. I would rather support an political moron that at least tries to do the right thing over the establishment/george-soros/rockefellers trying to destroy this great country I call home.

Division runs deep even though this whole "division" between us is just an illusion.

If you can get the American people to bicker and banter over ABSOLUTELY nothing then you my friend can get away with everything.

I've always had the thought of robbing a bank. But you can't just rob a bank and get away with it. Cops be on you quick. So. The trick. Call in bomb threats at the local schools. While cops are tring to keep our kids safe there will be nothing to stop me from robbing the bank. Also if you can find someone to drive around like a maniac and get the choppers to pursue said car then you'll have even more time to get as much money as possible.

This just cloak and danger 101. Get the people preoccupied so that you have all the time to do what ever it is you need to do. This thing with all this is that whom ever it is didn't have an end game and is now winging it. Mind the pun lol

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: queenofswords

For the time being. The investigation is ongoing. Why isn't Trump happy that he will soon be vindicated?

Soon? Do you know how long it takes once a special counsel gets involved? Someimes years.

2018 elections will be affected the longer this goes on.

It's going to take 2 months just to put the resource request together according to reports. What liberals don;t realise is this is going to take years and in complete silence. every time they start whining about Wussia, they are going to look more and more ridiculous now as it's being sorted 'independently'. They lost their point of attack.

Actually, it's the mid-terms that are forcing the GOP's hand. They want Trump to resign so they can put the whole thing to rest as quickly as possible. Trump can do a lot of stupid things in two years that make "Russiagate" look tame.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join