It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't Hillary sell the Russians uranium?

Yes, in keeping with the "reset" policy of the time. Didn't Trump boast about ogling Russian women?

Alright, your account must have been hacked. You (the real you) is so much more intelligent that a dumbass statement like that.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What you posted is not in any way funny

Your support of race based hatred is disgusting

Lol. You suck at playing the race card.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There are good reasons why even the party he commandeered wants him gone now. If he gave half a fig for the well being of the nation, he would resign and let the government get back to work.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think the facts are right there...

I mean there are a couple options separately , but together they really only leave one..

And that is that trump made a deal with Russian intelligence in exchange for X.. prob for sanctions and Ukraine..

His people were all in contact with the right Russians.. which multiple lied under oath about..

Roger stone knew about the hack AND leak a week early , and wiki leaks swears they didn't tell him...

Trump has fired 2 people after THE MEDIA found out they were on the payroll of Russian satellites..

I think it is obvious why people want answers..

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ya, nothings been found. LOl

I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Russia interfered in our election. everyone but trump... he hasn't done one damn thing about it. except meet with the people responsible in the oval office and "opps" leak, through stupidity maybe, classified info. ya, he's as innocent as a lamb. lol.

again, why isn't he welcoming the investigation if he's so innocent?? you haven't answered that tidbit yet.

and, I disagree, his money laundering shenanigans would not have been exposed prior, that takes time.

He is welcoming it....even made statements on it. Hell...Spicer even announced it in a press briefing.

Still waiting for any proof of anything from you....guess I'll be waiting.....forever.
edit on 5/18/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't Hillary sell the Russians uranium?

Yes, in keeping with the "reset" policy of the time. Didn't Trump boast about ogling Russian women?

Alright, your account must have been hacked. You (the real you) is so much more intelligent that a dumbass statement like that.

Fight fire with fire, dumbass with dumbass. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, yet she and Obama are the go-to deflections whenever Trump's behavior crosses the line into the inexcusable.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh huh.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: DJW001

I'm betting you don't see the irony in your opinion do you?

I'm betting you are still ignoring how childish his behavior has always been.

Here's the thing... Trump knows a massive amount more than you about what is going on... and more than most people in the entire world.
It takes a special kind of ignorance to dismiss those far more knowledgeable...it's actually you acting like a baby crying at their parents.

edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Just imagine that Trump's emails were leaked and Clinton won the election. Pretty sure you would be calling for her head, wouldn't you?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wonder if we can have a "most unintentionally ironic thread of 2017" award?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Here's the thing... Trump knows a massive amount more than you about what is going on... and more than most people in the entire world.
It takes a special kind of ignorance to dismiss those far more knowledgeable...it's actually you acting like a baby crying at their parents.

BWAHAHAA!!!! Trump can't even spell "counsel" correctly! Have a star for the funniest statement of the day!

link   

The current Justice Dept is part of the Trump Administration !!

Then why is he accusing them of mounting the "biggest witch hunt ever?" If you are afraid that your hand picked Attorney General is plotting to take you down, you have no business as President.

LOL still not "getting it" are you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder if we can have a "most unintentionally ironic thread of 2017" award?

Sorry, but we already have the most unintentional ironic President of 2017.

link   

Just imagine that Trump's emails were leaked and Clinton won the election. Pretty sure you would be calling for her head, wouldn't you?

If Trumps emails showed what Hillary's did....id be calling for his.

Unfortunately for the lib narrative, nothing of the sort has even been able to be shown at all....literally nothing....it is all speculation....literally all of it.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Then why is he accusing them of mounting the "biggest witch hunt ever?" If you are afraid that your hand picked Attorney General is plotting to take you down, you have no business as President.

Please explain. Are you one of those crazies who think Trump is playing three dimensional chess?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

BWAHAHAA!!!! Trump can't even spell "counsel" correctly! Have a star for the funniest statement of the day!

Excellent - I baited you into challenging the fact that Trump knows more than you about what is going on. It's utterly hilarious that you would challenge that.

I think I will leave you to your delusions

edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

For the time being. The investigation is ongoing. Why isn't Trump happy that he will soon be vindicated?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

ffs, how would I have "proof"?

it's an ONGOING investigation that JUST got ramped up. damn, that excuse is SO LAME.

so, he's welcoming it now? LOLOLOL that's why he called it the biggest witch hunt of all time?? oh my, ya'll are something else.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Please explain. Are you one of those crazies who think Trump is playing three dimensional chess?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

For the time being. The investigation is ongoing. Why isn't Trump happy that he will soon be vindicated?

Soon? Do you know how long it takes once a special counsel gets involved? Someimes years.

2018 elections will be affected the longer this goes on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join