It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Non-existent racism? Wow. Just wow.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sure if it were bull # lies we would all be up in arms.
But it's not bull # lies is it?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Trump: "This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"

Best response in the whole twitter feed: "If the hat fits.."

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special counsel appointed!

Typical Trump , "don't look at me look at them"

The truth will out.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And his single best response to all of this was his reply on that same tweet...

He didn't tweet that. It's a fake Trump account: "@realdonoldTROMP"

SMH.
edit on 18-5-2017 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

JFK, wonder what he thought of his agencies? Or should I say should have thought?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

how much was spent investigating Hillary? LOL

an innocent person should welcome this investigation, not whine about a witch hunt. good lord.

like underwerks said, tears of laughter!

trumps ats chumps and their spin is something else.

Funny how quickly you have forgotten that they actually found and stated they found classified materials sent outside of classified channels, and they actually have a server that should never have been used, etc....

I still have yet to see a single thing found on Trump from any of the investigations. If there is, please point me to the documents from the FBI or DoJ stating such....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
OMG these lefties are fighting like someone is trying to end their pizza party.

The emotional attachment is a tell.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
TRUMPS NOT IN MELTDOWN. HE'S JUST STATING REALITY! TPTB ARE NOT HAPPY.
HE'S A RIGHT TO BE A LITTLE TRUMPANOID.
GO TRUMPY SOCK IT TO THEM!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just hope this desperate search for vindication doesn't kill you guys when reality slaps you dead smack in the face.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
OMG these lefties are fighting like someone is trying to end their pizza party.

The emotional attachment is a tell.

Fear is the driver, reality the catalyst, they are a really slow train wreck that is actually rather fun to watch.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I still have yet to see a single thing found on Trump from any of the investigations.

As Comey kept saying before he was fired: "The investigation is ongoing."
edit on 18-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DJW001

Lauren Wolfe's response:

Just had to wheel out the 3rd wave feminist hua?
Witch hunt is a figure of speech. This ignoramus is so accustomed to throwing the Webster definition of every buzzword in the faces of the opposition she even tweets it. I bet she has the definition for "feminism" bookmarked.
And you quoted it!
Hahahah!

If you all were this diligent with the last 3 administrations they all would have been impeached too...

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You behave with the arrogance of a white man

Wow
white man is an insult now

why would you support this kind of hate?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because for trump only the biggest and bestest and fastest, and highest, and brightest, and most beautiful
will do.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So this is a meltdown. Way to reinforce the perception that liberals worldview is total fantasy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
So this is a meltdown. Way to reinforce the perception that liberals worldview is total fantasy.

What do you call it when the most powerful person on Earth accuses the lawfully elected government of persecuting him?

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I still have yet to see a single thing found on Trump from any of the investigations.

As Comey kept saying before he was fired: "The investigation is ongoing."

Odd how even during Hillary's, info was made available to the public in the form of statements under oath. Same has been done here and yet under oath they have said there is nothing.....

This should be adopted as the new national anthem for all libtards:

edit on 5/18/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   

isn't there an ongoing investigation regarding Hillary? why aren't the republicans revving up the investigation, they're in charge?

if trump is innocent shouldn't he be welcoming this investigation? lets clear it all up so we can move forward.. investigate Hillary some more, too, i'd be perfectly on board for that, as well! absolutely!

in my opinion, there's something in Flynn's financials that's gonna be real bad for Donnie... I think he's up to his eye balls in money laundering. my opinion.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

isn't there an ongoing investigation regarding Hillary? why aren't the republicans revving up the investigation, they're in charge?

if trump is innocent shouldn't he be welcoming this investigation? lets clear it all up so we can move forward.. investigate Hillary some more, too, i'd be perfectly on board for that, as well! absolutely!

in my opinion, there's something in Flynn's financials that's gonna be real bad for Donnie... I think he's up to his eye balls in money laundering. my opinion.

There is an ongoing investigation on Hillary. My theory is this is why the dems are imploding and continuing a narrative though nothing has been found.

They are doing so out of fear.

The GOP is smarter than to publicly shout about their investigation....I am simply biding my time waiting for the indictments to roll out.

Had Trump been that deep in money laundering it would have been WELL before his presidential campaign and would have been exposed enough prior to that he would never have run.
edit on 5/18/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join