It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

I can also assure you that 65,853,625 votes nationally is not the majority of the total 139,968,748 votes nationally.

Allow me to state this more precisely: fewer voters who voted, voted for Trump than Clinton. Of all the people who voted, most of them did not vote for Trump. He lost the popular vote nationwide. Trump has had a hard time accepting this fact, and has made groundless accusations of voter fraud to square reality with his narcissistic fantasies. Better?

Mostly accurate at least, with one addition. Of all of the people that voted most of them didn't vote for Clinton. The narcissistic fantasy part is your own projection, and I decline to say what is in Trump's mind as I don't know.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

I can also assure you that 65,853,625 votes nationally is not the majority of the total 139,968,748 votes nationally.

Allow me to state this more precisely: fewer voters who voted, voted for Trump than Clinton. Of all the people who voted, most of them did not vote for Trump. He lost the popular vote nationwide. Trump has had a hard time accepting this fact, and has made groundless accusations of voter fraud to square reality with his narcissistic fantasies. Better?

Accurate at least, with one addition. Of all of the people that voted most of them didn't vote for Clinton.

Fifteen all.

new topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join