It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

I'm sure the FBI is developing some child size handcuffs as we speak.

Nice.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope. The majority of people did not vote for Hillary.

The majority of people who voted, voted for Clinton. Deal with it, loser.

No, the majority of people who voted DID NOT vote for Clinton. How wonderful you get that wrong and ask me to deal with it

How very very sad.... but WONDERFULLY funny also.

Well done on your gigantic FAIL.....

.... loser.

edit on 20/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No, the majority of people who voted DID NOT vote for Clinton.

Liar.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump is not paranoid

HE DOES have powerful people gunning for him

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The investigation didn't stop with the hiring of Comey nor was he doing the investigating. Do you people understand what the "Director" of the FBI does. The job title should be a dead give-away, but I guess common sense isn't relevant to CNN talking point regurgitators.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Trump has always been King Snowflake.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
a reply to: underwerks

The investigation didn't stop with the hiring of Comey nor was he doing the investigating. Do you people understand what the "Director" of the FBI does. The job title should be a dead give-away, but I guess common sense isn't relevant to CNN talking point regurgitators.

Apparently you do not understand how threats work. Trump allegedly asked Comey to "go easy" on Flynn. In other words, he told Comey exactly what Loretta Lynch has been alleged to have told him regarding Hillary Clinton. People who trust non-mainstream media, and President Trump is one, believe that Comey acceded to this latter request. It is therefore plausible that he would make a similar bid. Allegedly, when Comey refused to agree, Trump fired him as a warning to the next FBI Director: "whatever your investigators find out, recommend that no case be prosecuted, just like Hillary, or you, too, will be fired." Not surprisingly, the position remains unfilled.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Or maybe he got fired for doing a bad job

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Yeah, you are wrong

I like how you ignored the links I post to some people called doctors.
edit on 21-5-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
Or maybe he got fired for doing a bad job

We'll know soon enough.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

I like how you ignored the links I post to some people called doctors.

Most of your "doctors" seem to hold their doctorate in Divinity.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2017 by NotCrazy because: Spam

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No, not really, again you are just making stuff up.

You do this because the basis of your arguement is weak, so you use sensationalism to make it stronger in the minds of the weak.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Look, I'm a Pollyanna by nature, but The Donald's first trip overseas now has even me even more worried that he's breaking up/down. I just saw a Trump Netanyahu press conf clip. Trump is rattled to the core; he attempts to walk off looking dazed and is herded back. He blurts out without being asked, “I never mentioned the word or the name Israel in that [Russian WH] conversation. So you got that story wrong, too.” Netanyahu has to take over (looks like he's mastered an offensive handshake BTW). My God, Trump looked like a WWF wrestler act! His character--The Exhausted Bully.

Something is wrong beyond exhaustion revealing low stamina. He sounded like a Marilyn Monroe impersonator when he gave his SA speech, but, ok, he's exhausted. But this clip was really scary. A presidential meltdown. He is not in his right mind. And this comes after getting off the plane in Israel, walking down the red carpet, he attempts to hold Melania's hand as the Netanyahus appear to be holding hands, she brushes it away and even diverges from the group and has to be herded back.

I am old enough to remember Nixon's walk on the beach in shoes. That was thought to be odd. Trump has now far out trumped that notion of a POTUS acting bizarrely. And it is one thing to act rattled and bizarre at home, but to do so in public overseas. Ai yi yi!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh he's got a plan. This whole thing is him setting the plot line for his big F.U. to the left. It's all been planned. "From Day One".
Don't you know?
He's a master mind . Practically a mad scientist ( if he believed in or even knew science that is).
A cartoon evil villain . The coyote to our roadrunner.
It's all working out according to schedule. LOL
And you with your with your posts shows exactly how ignorantly you are swallowing everything the left is throwing at you. You are also playing the roll he selected for you with an Oscar winning performance..

You just asked what did Hillary's emails show? Where have you been for the last year? Yes she held classified information on her private email servers. But she also SENT AND RECEIVED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER PERSONAL DEVICES!! SHE HAD THEM SET UP AT HER HOUSE!! Whether she claims she didn't mean to is irrelevant.. And she knew what she was doing..

As long as Trump has the media going on and on about Russian collusion he is free and so are many many others to continue the real investigation.. Which is into the Clinton Foundation and all their dirty deeds mainly murder and treason and And ties to nefarious players... She let the Ambassador and his security forces, 4 American Special Forces soldiers DIE because she wanted to get her big fat man hands on Libyan gold!!!

Now that you've been brought up to speed please continue with your Trump bashing!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Silly... Trump is always Ten Steps Ahead of everyone else.

Get used to having a President who knows what he's doing, I know it's hard, but try. You can do it!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What kind of individuals find joy in others pain?

The Clinton types.

Damn!!!! You beat me to it!! Lmao!! or for that matter
HAHAHAHAHA!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
Silly... Trump is always Ten Steps Ahead of everyone else.

Get used to having a President who knows what he's doing, I know it's hard, but try. You can do it!

Now I get it! You're one of those mock accounts from the Church of Satan! Hilarious!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, the majority of people who voted DID NOT vote for Clinton.

Liar.

Right.. I am going to post the data table from your own link.

You called me a liar because I correctly stated that Clinton did not receive the majority of votes. I just called out your BS.

You are either dumb or a liar yourself.

Thanks for making your gigantic FAIL even bigger ... in your own words... deal with it, loser.

edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Looks like I triggered another one.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join