It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That's actually the exact opposite of how a normal person would act.

If you were shopping at a store and an employe came to you and accused of theft when you hadn't stole anything , you would be outraged.

As would any sane person, expecting a different response is unreasonable

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

If you were shopping at a store and an employe came to you and accused of theft when you hadn't stole anything , you would be outraged.

Outraged? That would escalate the situation. You would politely explain that the employee is mistaken, and offer to show them the contents of your bag. The employee would then apologize. Outrage can lead to physical violence and banning.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

THE PEOPLE VOTED HIM IN.

Trump lost the popular vote. The majority of voters did not vote for him. He won the election, but lost the popularity contest

WHY CAN'T DEMS AND KILLARY LEARN TO LET IT GO?

It is Trump who cannot come to terms with the situation. He keeps making delusional claims to prop up his ego. He is the one who needs to let go.

HE IS PRESIDENT AND IF HE DID DO SOMETHING SO WHAT OF IT?

He is President, and the President is not above the law.

I WOULD RATHER BE ON FRIENDLY TERMS WITH RUSSIAN AND CHINA AS OPPOSED TO THEM.

Me too. Unfortunately, Russia has been beating up on our friends, and Trump has tried to start a fight with China.

FRIENDS ARE LESS LIKELY TO NUKE ONE ANOTHER.

Even sane enemies are unlikely to nuke one another, which is why the sanity of the world's leaders is so important. There has been a trend for the global players to be less and less sane in recent years. Do you want a man-child with no self control in charge of the largest, most powerful military in Earth's history?

BUT IF WE NEED TO HAVE INVESTIGATION LESS LOOK THROUGH ALL THEM PODESTIA EMAILS DISCUSSING CROOKED DEALINGS AT DNC AND WITH CLINTON FOUNDATION SHALL WE.

By all means. People have been looking through the emails that Russian spies stole for nearly a year now, and no-one has yet to find anything illegal. That's why they had to invent "pizzagate." Meanwhile, three of Trump's advisers have been proven to have taken Russian money, sometimes secretly. I repeat, proven. Michael Flynn admits to taking Russian money, and confessed to secretly being a paid agent of the Turkish government.

WHAT YOU SAY FAKE NEWS YOU SAY FUNNY MRS CLINTON NEVER CAME OUT AND SAID THOSE EMAILS WERE FAKE THEY SAID THEY WERE STOLEN.

Why should she? They were Podesta's emails. Podesta didn't claim they were fake because that would be dishonest.

i am truly sorry but if i had my email hacked and someone posted them i would be crying they were fake till the cows came home meanwhile i would be destroying hard drives to hide evidence

In other words, you would lie and obstruct justice. That is exactly what Donald Trump appears to be doing, and it is a crime.
edit on 19-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

THE PEOPLE VOTED HIM IN.

Trump lost the popular vote. The majority of voters did not vote for him. He won the election, but lost the popularity contest

He said the People voted in Trump. He was 100% correct.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I disagree, I certainly wouldn't show the contents of my bag, and most adult people I know wouldn't either, I would kindly tell them suck an egg and not be concerned with being banned, because I wouldn't shop there anymore.

edit on 19-5-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Trump aint the problem.... the citizens arnt the problem, its the middle man, the media, social media and the donks that dont think.

Trump aint no angel, but firetruck me if he's had a fighting chance. It's bullying from the Dems, who have had so much control, and population that are able to throw the social idealism into overload.... people will mostly revert to the devil they know.

I do not believe Trump is ideal, but the majority of you simpletons voted him in....trend is what got most of you, Facebook is what trained most of you.

Guided before you were given the maps.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The investigation is closed no matter how you try to spin it. That's why conservative news sites like The Hill are postulating if the next director will reopen the investigation. Like I said. It's closed. Deal with it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

THE PEOPLE VOTED HIM IN.

Cling to that delusion. If the People voted him in, the People would not be protesting in the street.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

I disagree, I certainly wouldn't show the contents of my bag, and most adult people I know wouldn't either, I would kindly tell them suck an egg and not be concerned with being banned, because I wouldn't shop there anymore.

I assume you hang with thieves. Store clerks and detectives do not like confrontation; that's not what they're there for. If an employee approaches you, they have good reason to suspect you. If you are innocent and don't want to be arrested for creating a scene, co-operation is the best way to clear yourself. Donald Trump is creating a scene; that suggests a guilty conscience.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
: Vasa Croe

and ill tell you again...I voted to keep their healthcare. YOU?

So you have a home building company and you get a huge tax write-off when you donate your workers to build for free?...tax write-off? So you give (thank you), but the gov't is giving back to you. I wouldnt brag about that.

Also, the shelters and homeless centers are not going to build their buildings for free. These are government structures. The gov't DOES pay for them, they want a good job and the gov't cannot by law even take the cheapest bid.

Thanks for donating your workers to build shelters for the needy but im sure you get a big tax write off. you wouldnt do it if not. And ill say it again, it doesnt matter how many shelters you build for the needy, if you voted to have their healthcare taken away, you dont care about the poor. You only care about yourself.
edit on 19-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Think about it....this far there has been no evidence of a Trump tie to anything nefarious with Russia. He has publicly stated he is going to drain the swamp. Anyone can say he's an idiot, but I have yet to hear anyone here as successful as he is saying it.

I mean seriously....just think on that for a bit.

Are you serious? You really believe that there is nothing to tie Trump to Russia?

politico source
BBCfortune.com

Trump's server to Russia

That's just 3 articles...and I didn't even search his cabinet appointments or his campaign staff. Are these links to Russia "nefarious?" I have no idea...it could just be "Presidenting for profit." But even then that shows a conflict of interest at worst and complete bumbling at best.

If I was a Trump supporter, which I am not (nor was I "all in for Billary,) I would want these links investigated. Honestly I just want to know the truth. Is Trump doing exactly as it appears he is doing? Or is he trying the "back door" approach that works very well with inter-corporate dealings but looks extremely shady in international dealings. Whatever it is, I want to know the truth.
edit on 19-5-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Well you know what they say about assumptions.
It was what is called an example.

He are some links.

drlindamintle.com...

drdeb.com...

www.mentalhealthforum.net...

www.professorshouse.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Dbl

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Think about it....this far there has been no evidence of a Trump tie to anything nefarious with Russia. He has publicly stated he is going to drain the swamp. Anyone can say he's an idiot, but I have yet to hear anyone here as successful as he is saying it.

Are you serious? You really believe that there is nothing to tie Trump to Russia?

politico source
BBCfortune.com

Trump's server to Russia

That's just 3 articles...and I didn't even search his cabinet appointments or his campaign staff. Are these links to Russia "nefarious?" I have no idea...it could just be "Presidenting for profit." But even then that shows a conflict of interest at worst and complete bumbling at best.

If I was a Trump supporter, which I am not (nor was I "all in for Billary,) I would want these links investigated. Honestly I just want to know the truth. Is Trump doing exactly as it appears he is doing? Or is he trying the "back door" approach that works very well with inter-corporate dealings but looks extremely shady in international dealings. Whatever it is, I want to know the truth.

Unless that server is 24ct gold plated, they ain't gots nuttin'.

But Maxine has all the answers.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's possible for me to get struck by lightning too.

Guess what?
That didn't happen either.

Try to bring this discussion back to the troll. I mean trump...
edit on 5192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 5192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Willtell

Look at this picture. You notice the two Russians looking at each other and laughing heartily. Their laughing at Trump and looking at each other thinking: we really got this sap in our pocket.

Trump should be paranoid about the people who flatter him, like Putin and the Israelis; who are laughing at him as they flatter him!

this may or may not be true, but trump DOES have that half smile that resembles a child looking around thinking "whats so funny, im just gonna laugh along to fit in" lofl

It's a single frame from a video/pic from an entire meeting and you are drawing a conclusion from it?

Cardboard is right.....

I did say "may or may not be true" but a single frame can say ALOT sometimes.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: knoxie

That's actually the exact opposite of how a normal person would act.

As would any sane person, expecting a different response is unreasonable

Actually, a sane innocent person would NOT be outraged, but would open purse/bag and do anything to clear their name and to help find the real thieves.

A guilty or miserable person would be outraged.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

THE PEOPLE VOTED HIM IN.

Cling to that delusion. If the People voted him in, the People would not be protesting in the street.

Do you even know how crazy you sound. It's not up for debate that the people voted him in. The election happened you know, under your countries' system of govt. That does not mean all people like him, but that extends to every President and leader in history.

Bottom line is that the people put Trump in office, and your need to deny this reality makes me think you need some kind of moral crutch to prop up your increasingly unfounded attacks on the President.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

politico source
BBCfortune.com

Trump's server to Russia

Unless that server is 24ct gold plated, they ain't gots nuttin'.

But Maxine has all the answers.

That video is hilarious... The look on the interviewers face is worth a thousand words.

Maxine Waters represents the characters of all the stark raving mad Trump conspiracy theorists. She's the perfect figurehead for them. I can tell from Pelosi's words that she has finally realised the damage they doing to their own party.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Will you accept the outcome of Muellers investigation?

I will, definitely.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join