It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

I look forward to this quote coming back to haunt you.

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

Cool...let me know what's happened to him when you can...

I think we are talking about 2 different things here, obviously.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

Pretty sure the clown show is one sided....

im sorry, so in so many words, you are saying you are an insensitive jackA$$ and think America will be great again when they decline to take care of their poor, elderly and unfortunate.

Then you post a picture of people in pink that has nothing to do with anything...what?

Wow...you're dumber than you let on...maybe research vagina hats and protest and come back to be intelligent sometime in the distant future.

I have no problem taking care of the elderly...done it a few times personally and likely have a few more to do.

Poor and unfortunate I have a different opinion of....

I have worked to help both in the inner city in Atlanta numerous times for the last 25 years....know what I have seen? Repeat customers. Know what I haven't seen? A single one change their life position.

you mean to tell me that these poor and unfortunate people are saved by you, and you and you only know if their life positions change for the better or worse? You did say you were a busy man, raising 3 kids, running your family business, you have time to know the ins and outs of all the inner city people you save/help? You get to know them so well that you know their life positions? Wow, where do you get the time?

Because my family owned business has to do with housing and battered womens/children's shelters.

But hey....what do I know right?

that is your business? you make money off of that?

so you are not for profit? living of the government?

so confused how this is happening.

you seem to be digging a deeper hole and making more ....nonsense

Oh brother..

No...we make no money off of that portion...someone else pays for materials and we donate our workers time to build. It is from the kindness of our hearts because we believe in giving back. We build and renovate houses. Some we do do those less fortunate.

I have worked with a battered womens shelter here that includes children for 25 years.

Tell me Mr cardboard....what have you done for anyone less fortunate?

support not wanting to take away their healthcare?

You?

oh, i get it.

You get the government grant money bc you are a vendor that builds houses for the less fortunate so you feel as if that is what you give and "dont want to pay for their healthcare".

Dont feed me that bull, i work with many govts with my job and I know exactly how the vendor system works...exactly.

You are actually NOT giving anything, except maybe a small discounted price so you can get the bid.

or your church is doing the work and you are taking credit for it.

No one has a "business" doing what you say. A "business" is for profit.

You cannot call your church group your "business".
edit on 18-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

also (quote from you) "I have worked with a battered womens shelter here that includes children for 25 years."

so you are saying that you have been building / remodeling this same battered womens shelter for 25 years straight?
that is why you are so close and know their life goals and purposes, bc you have been working construction on their shelter for 25 years?

Please just stop, give it up. If you voted to take away their healthcare, it doesnt matter how many dang shelters you worked on for 25 years straight...you dont give a flying # about poor people. all you care about is yourself.
edit on 18-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: thesaneone

Well, it's almost dinner time so I can't play any more. Before I go, could one of you Trumpeteers please explain why you are so insecure that you have to keep obsessively defending Trump and attacking Clinton, Obama, and "liberals" in general? The OP was a complete no brainer. All I did was quote Trump's latest inappropriate, self pitying, un-presidential tweet and you guys have not let it go; instead of the three flags and two stars it deserved, you have bumped it up to thirty two flags and counting. It is exactly that sort of emotional, hysterical response that has gotten Trump into the mess he is in.

It's because we enjoy laughing at you. Hopefully that is clear enough of an explanation for you.

Sometimes those doing the laughing are not wise enough to recognize they are the clowns. That is why many of you have become a # stain on reasonable, intelligent discourse.

You're too busy laughing and pushing partisan bull# to recognize you're the joke.

Perhaps if you spent as much time being reasonable and honest as you did making snarky, weaselly comments, we would have better conversations on this site.

But I understand that may too much to ask...baby steps I suppose.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Look at this picture. You notice the two Russians looking at each other and laughing heartily. Their laughing at Trump and looking at each other thinking: we really got this sap in our pocket.

Trump should be paranoid about the people who flatter him, like Putin and the Israelis; who are laughing at him as they flatter him!

I don't trust any of these people, we are doomed

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: DJW001

Even if there is any shred of evidence in what you claim (which there isn't), President Trump is/was still a much better Presidential candidate than Hitlary.

Hilarious.

The question is: who would have made a better President? Hillary would have had a special counsel after her from day one, of course, because the Republicans have been hounding her for years. Being suspected of treason, and having your campaign investigated by a special counsel in under six months while starting from scratch, is quite an accomplishment.

Be a criminal murderer, get treated like a criminal murderer.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Well, it's almost dinner time so I can't play any more. Before I go, could one of you Trumpeteers please explain why you are so insecure that you have to keep obsessively defending Trump and attacking Clinton, Obama, and "liberals" in general? The OP was a complete no brainer. All I did was quote Trump's latest inappropriate, self pitying, un-presidential tweet and you guys have not let it go; instead of the three flags and two stars it deserved, you have bumped it up to thirty two flags and counting. It is exactly that sort of emotional, hysterical response that has gotten Trump into the mess he is in.

It's because we enjoy laughing at you. Hopefully that is clear enough of an explanation for you.

Sometimes those doing the laughing are not wise enough to recognize they are the clowns. That is why many of you have become a # stain on reasonable, intelligent discourse.

You're too busy laughing and pushing partisan bull# to recognize you're the joke.

Perhaps if you spent as much time being reasonable and honest as you did making snarky, weaselly comments, we would have better conversations on this site.

Lol, calm down petal.
Deep breaths....
...but thanks for the extra laughs.
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Comey's exact words:

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

fbi.gov

The real hacking pros who know what they're doing would not leave digital fingerprints of their activities, or if they did leave fingerprints, they would leave someone else's fingerprints; see wikileaks Vault 7 release for more information on this.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Lol, calm down petal.
Deep breaths....

You are more than welcome.

Even clowns need to laugh once in while.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Lol, calm down petal.
Deep breaths....

Your reaction is very enjoyable.

edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Lol, calm down petal.
Deep breaths....

Your reaction is very enjoyable.

I'm sure it is. Never met a clown that didn't enjoy a circus.

edit on 18-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Look at this picture. You notice the two Russians looking at each other and laughing heartily. Their laughing at Trump and looking at each other thinking: we really got this sap in our pocket.

Trump should be paranoid about the people who flatter him, like Putin and the Israelis; who are laughing at him as they flatter him!

this may or may not be true, but trump DOES have that half smile that resembles a child looking around thinking "whats so funny, im just gonna laugh along to fit in" lofl

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Donald Trump now sees every single intelligence agency, every single news outlet, and his own Department of Justice conspiring against him:

twitter.com...

Yes, our Snowflake-in-Chief is melting down because his crimes are going to be investigated. No ordinary "witch hunt" for the Trumpster. This is "the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!" This comes on the heels of his making his persecution the key note of his commencement address for the Coast Guard. Never mind the Guard's long, illustrious history. Never mind their growing importance defending our littoral in the 21st century. People are unfair too poor President Trump.

Can we invoke the 25th before it's too late, please?

Did you miss his promise to drain the swamp? What exactly did you think the was talking about? You just named a large part of it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

I look forward to this quote coming back to haunt you.

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

Cool...let me know what's happened to him when you can...

I think we are talking about 2 different things here, obviously.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

Pretty sure the clown show is one sided....

im sorry, so in so many words, you are saying you are an insensitive jackA$$ and think America will be great again when they decline to take care of their poor, elderly and unfortunate.

Then you post a picture of people in pink that has nothing to do with anything...what?

Wow...you're dumber than you let on...maybe research vagina hats and protest and come back to be intelligent sometime in the distant future.

I have no problem taking care of the elderly...done it a few times personally and likely have a few more to do.

Poor and unfortunate I have a different opinion of....

I have worked to help both in the inner city in Atlanta numerous times for the last 25 years....know what I have seen? Repeat customers. Know what I haven't seen? A single one change their life position.

you mean to tell me that these poor and unfortunate people are saved by you, and you and you only know if their life positions change for the better or worse? You did say you were a busy man, raising 3 kids, running your family business, you have time to know the ins and outs of all the inner city people you save/help? You get to know them so well that you know their life positions? Wow, where do you get the time?

Because my family owned business has to do with housing and battered womens/children's shelters.

But hey....what do I know right?

that is your business? you make money off of that?

so you are not for profit? living of the government?

so confused how this is happening.

you seem to be digging a deeper hole and making more ....nonsense

Oh brother..

No...we make no money off of that portion...someone else pays for materials and we donate our workers time to build. It is from the kindness of our hearts because we believe in giving back. We build and renovate houses. Some we do do those less fortunate.

I have worked with a battered womens shelter here that includes children for 25 years.

Tell me Mr cardboard....what have you done for anyone less fortunate?

support not wanting to take away their healthcare?

You?

oh, i get it.

You get the government grant money bc you are a vendor that builds houses for the less fortunate so you feel as if that is what you give and "dont want to pay for their healthcare".

Dont feed me that bull, i work with many govts with my job and I know exactly how the vendor system works...exactly.

You are actually NOT giving anything, except maybe a small discounted price so you can get the bid.

or your church is doing the work and you are taking credit for it.

No one has a "business" doing what you say. A "business" is for profit.

You cannot call your church group your "business".

also (quote from you) "I have worked with a battered womens shelter here that includes children for 25 years."

so you are saying that you have been building / remodeling this same battered womens shelter for 25 years straight?
that is why you are so close and know their life goals and purposes, bc you have been working construction on their shelter for 25 years?

Please just stop, give it up. If you voted to take away their healthcare, it doesnt matter how many dang shelters you worked on for 25 years straight...you dont give a flying # about poor people. all you care about is yourself.

I'll give you tenacious, outside of that I'll give you ignorance.

The materials we use are donated by someone else. It comes different companies like Lowes or Home Depot. We have a large crew that can literally build a 3 bedroom house in 3 weeks. We DONATE that time to build with the materials given. There is no money exchanged. Yes, we write of time expenditures PER US LAW for our time to build a house which whomever gets for FREE!

My family doesn't go to church because we don't believe in religion. MIND BLOWING RIGHT?

The rest of our business is building houses for people that actually pay for them....again...MIND BLOWING!

And now...i haven't been building battered womens shelters for 25 years....i have been working with them to help the women and children that come through....mostly the children because the women tend to go back to those that beat them.

I'll ask again...what have you done to help?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

Comey's exact words:

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

fbi.gov

The real hacking pros who know what they're doing would not leave digital fingerprints of their activities, or if they did leave fingerprints, they would leave someone else's fingerprints; see wikileaks Vault 7 release for more information on this.

From my work in government and with ISS white hat X Team hacking I would say this is extremely accurate.
edit on 5/18/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

this may or may not be true, but trump DOES have that half smile that resembles a child looking around thinking "whats so funny, im just gonna laugh along to fit in" lofl

It's a single frame from a video/pic from an entire meeting and you are drawing a conclusion from it?

Cardboard is right.....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'm betting you are still ignoring how childish his behavior has always been.

Riiigt...It's not as if wikileaks itself has shown this collusion and there is even mention that the DNC and the media would make up stories and frame the GOP candidates... Except now they are using this same tactic against a sitting U.S. President...

You are also forgetting that even former DNC employees, alongside Bernie Sanders' supporters brought up a lawsuit against the DNC because they found evidence the DNC was colluding with the news media to make up false stories and not leave a trail to frame the Republican candidate and any opposition...

Here is a direct link to the lawsuit.

BTW, notice what a memo from the DNC states on page 22.

The DNC Memo presents, “a suggested strategy for positioning and public messaging around the 2016 Republican presidential field.” It states that, “Our goals in the coming months will be to frame the Republican field and the eventual nominee early and to provide a contrast between the GOP field and HRC.
” (emphasis added). The DNC Memo also advises that the DNC,(u)se specific hits to muddy the waters around ethics, transparency and campaign finance attacks on HRC.In order tomuddy the watersaround Clintons perceived vulnerabilities, the DNC Memo suggestsseveral different methodsof attack including: (a) (w)orking through the DNCtoutilize reporters and create stories in the mediawith no fingerprints”; (b) “prep(ping)reporters for interviews with GOP candidates and having off-the-record conversations with them; (c) making use of social media attacks; and (d) using the DNC toinsert our messaging into Republican-favorable press.

jampac.us...

But yet here you are claiming no such collusion between the media monguls, reporters and the DNC exists...

Then there is the "intelligence report from the "NSA, FBI, and CIA"...

Does anyone remember the "lies" told by these same media sources about "all intelligence agencies say Trump and his team colluded with the Russians", and then we found the intelligence report states only 3 intelligence sources made this claim, and they presented no evidence whatsoever that such collusion exists?... That shows these three agencies have also been colluding with the DNC, and the media propaganda machine presenting claims made by these agencies without any proof to support those claims.

edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I didn't expect anything coherent from you. Well played.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

A thread like this really shows me how much I loathe people's opinions and comments.

Although you happened to make the first comment I couldn't hardly stand, I do commend and thank you for creating the discussion and showing me the harsh reality that I just can't hardly stand anyone at all.

So you did a good job there.
I don't care about yall's opinions or anything though.
I just care about how much it truly bothers me to think I live in a world where all of those opinions exist in this fashion and that the people making them actually think it matters a lot.

Truth is that 99% of people talking don't know what they are talking about and all of this bickering and ranting and insulting each other really doesn't matter in the end. It just proves one thing - we are a reprehensible people.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I didn't expect anything coherent from you. Well played.

I don't really expect anything coherent from most of Earth at this point.

Of course I still hold out hope and wish upon a star, but I see what's going on here.

Earth civilization has never really been coherent. There is a 1% that reaches closely to it and that's why I remain hopeful for a better future for humanity.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
THE PEOPLE VOTED HIM IN. WHY CAN'T DEMS AND KILLARY LEARN TO LET IT GO? HE IS PRESIDENT AND IF HE DID DO SOMETHING SO WHAT OF IT? I WOULD RATHER BE ON FRIENDLY TERMS WITH RUSSIAN AND CHINA AS OPPOSED TO THEM. FRIENDS ARE LESS LIKELY TO NUKE ONE ANOTHER. BUT IF WE NEED TO HAVE INVESTIGATION LESS LOOK THROUGH ALL THEM PODESTIA EMAILS DISCUSSING CROOKED DEALINGS AT DNC AND WITH CLINTON FOUNDATION SHALL WE.
WHAT YOU SAY FAKE NEWS YOU SAY FUNNY MRS CLINTON NEVER CAME OUT AND SAID THOSE EMAILS WERE FAKE THEY SAID THEY WERE STOLEN. i am truly sorry but if i had my email hacked and someone posted them i would be crying they were fake till the cows came home meanwhile i would be destroying hard drives to hide evidence.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

WHY THE KCUF CANT REPS LET KILLARY GO? WHY THE KCUF CANT YOU LET HER GO?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join